Weird Actions

The Secret Profession (ON HIATUS)

" Yo! Why don't we hang out this afternoon? It's been a long time since the seven of us went out in a group." Dongwoo suggested as Infinite walked down the halls with hoards of fan girls behind them.

"I'm okay with Dongwoo's idea. Anybody with me?" Sunggyu looked over to his dongsaengs and saw four hands up in the air.

"Why can't you go, Hoya?" Sunggyu asked Hoya, causing the latter to jump in fright of the sudden question.

"Chill, hyung. Don't be so antsy. Just reply Sunggyu hyung's question." L puts a comforting hand on Hoya's shoulders.

"Uhm... I am just busy today." Hoya quickly answered with eyes darting around in panic and before Sunggyu could ask anymore questions, Hoya sped off to his classroom, saying that he was late.

"Hoya hyung is weird today. He jumped at Gyu hyung's question and ran off to class, saying that he was late. However now is only 7.25. We are suppose to report to the classes at 7.50." Sungjong pointed out.

" Hmmm... You're right, maknae. However, Hoya is a straight-forward person so whenever there's something wrong, he will tell us straightaway. Don't worry! I'm sure he's fine." Woohyun smiled as he got his books from the locker.

No matter how many times Woohyun's  statement is being repeated in L's mind, L still know that there's someing wrong with Hoya and he's going to find out what's that.

"Sorry, hyung. Can't go with you guys today. Personal reasons." L spoke up. Dongwoo gave him a 'are-you-kidding-me' look.  "May I know the personal reasons then?"

"It's personal for a reason,hyung." L rolled his eyes. "Oh oh... I get it. Okay, okay. Go do your stuffs with your new maid. Enjoy yourself!" Dongwoo gave him a sly grin before heading off, causing the rest of the Infinite members to laugh hysterically.

"What the- HYUNG! YOU'RE DIRTY- MINDED!! UGH!" L hollered through the hall and stomped off.

-----

"Jooyeon ssi and Chunji hyung, is this outfit really okay?"  L asked as he stared at himself in front of the mirror, twisting and turning to get a better look of the disguise he was in.

"It's really okay, L ssi." Jooyeon and Chunji replied together for the hundredth time.

"Looks that I'm good to go! Thank you for tolerating my incessant questions!" L beamed as he wore his sunglasses.

"L ssi, May I know if you are coming back for dinner then?" Jooyeon asked. L shook his head in reply. "Okay. Have a safe trip then." Jooyeon bowed politely.

"Myungsoo ah. Be careful. If you get hurt anywhere, Mrs Kim would probably kill me." Chunji drew an imaginary line across his throat.

"Yes Sir and Mam'! Bye guys!" L saluted as he headed towards the door.

"Chunji ssi. Any idea where is he going?" Jooyeon leaned over to Chunji.

"Nope. But the biggest possibility is he is going to stalk a person or people." Chunji winked as he walked towards the kitchen to get a glass a water.

"How do you know?" Jooyeon enlarged her eyes in disbelief. Chunji shrugged. "Just a hunch."

-----

"Oooh! There's hyung!" L quietly cheered and he fixed his eyes on Hoya who was walking into a cafe. After ten minutes, Hoya came out of the cafe with Sungyeol beside him.

"Huh? Why are the both of them together?" L was totally confused. Sungyeol spotted L squatting behind a pillar and wanted to shout out his name.

L  immediately did whatever he could to stop Sungyeol from calling out his name and to get him behind the pillar together with him.

After agreeing on three coffees on L, Sungyeol bid farewell to Hoya and hopped over to L's side.

"Geez. You sure know how to take advantage of the situation. Anyway, why are with Hoya hyung? Aren't you suppose to hang out with Infinite?" L raised a brow, eyes still on Hoya.

"Of course~! I'm pro at those kind of things, ya know. I bumped into him there while getting my coffee! Nah! I ditched them. They are wayyy too boring! Coffee is more enjoyable!" Sungyeol showed his gummy smile as he caressed his beloved coffee, causing L to almost puke.

"Yea,yea. You and yo- Yeol! Let's go! Hoya hyung is walking off at a fast speed." L grabbed Sungyeol's hand and chased after Hoya quietly.

Due to all the rushing, some of the coffee was spilled, causing Sungyeol to pout sadly. "That makes you paying four cups! " Sungyeol pointed at the spill of the coffee.

L waved his hand dismissively as he looked at Hoya suspiciously. He took out his notebook and furiously jotted down all the suspicious acts by Hoya.

Hoya's eyes was darting in all directions before walking towards the green bin and drop a big envelope into it. After that he quickly hopped into a cab and sped off.

"Do you want to get that envelope?" Sungyeol asked as he sipped his coffee. L shook his head and continue watching that bin.

Right after fifteen minutes, a slender and tall man took the envelope and checked its content. He let out a smirk and made a call. He too, left the area after that.

"Hmmm... What's in that envelope?" L thought out loud.

Hona ne mamkkaji jobeun gonanya Nae sarangi igyo~

L picked up his ringing phone," Hello, hyung!"

"Myungsoo! Hoya said that he's coming over! Do you wanna come too?" Sunggyu shouted from the other line.

"Yeah! I will go over now!" L replied. "Great! Now I just need to find Yeol! Bye!" With that Sunggyu hung up.

"Weird. Hoya hyung is going to find Infinite now." L mumbled softly to himself as he make his way to the bus stop.

"YAH! What about me?!" Sungyeol hollered. "Gyu hyung will call you and you will go to there by yourself in order  not to raise any suspicion! Ciao!" L waved as he boarded the bus.

"YAH! THAT PUNK. Dragging me here and left me all alone here... What a nice buddy." Sungyeol said in sarcastic tone as he tried to stay warm in the cold weather.