Great Change

The Secret Profession (ON HIATUS)

"Jooyeonie!" Seomi ran towards Jooyeon and attacked her with a bear hug at a bus-stop. Jooyeon smiled and gave a tight hug too.

Seomi let go of her and faced two model-looking males infront of her. She nearly had a nose-bleed. Jooyeon realised that her bestie was zoning out and started snapping her fingers at her face. Seomi snapped out of her thoughts and dreamily stared at the males.

"Oh yeah. Seomi, this is L and Chunji. Chunji and L, this is Seomi." Jooyeon started the formal introduction.

"Annyeong, Seomi ssi! I'm Kim Myungsoo but you can call me L! As you know, I study at Woolim High."  L cheerfully greeted and flashed Seomi a happy grin, causing her to nearly faint.

"Annyeonhasaeyo, Seomi ssi. Lee Chanhee inmida but you can call me Chunji. I'm Myungsoo's family's butler. Nice to meet you." Chunji showed his pearly whites and shook hands with Seomi.    

Seomi was officially starstruck. I mean, who wouldn't if you had met two handsome guys with great personalities?

The bus pulled up at the bus-stop and L board it with Chunji, casuing loud screams to erupt from the bus. "C'mon, Seomi! The bus is here!" Jooyeon rushed as she carried her luggage on board the bus.

Of course, Seomi was still in a daze, causing Jooyeon have no choice but to dragged her up the bus. *Next time, no more introduction of guys to Seomi!*

The bus started moving towards the airport.

----

The plane had touched down and the beautiful scenery of Jeju welcomed them. Thirty students of Woolim High hopped onto another bus and it sped off towards the adventure course.

During the bus trip, teachers began their briefing on safety stuffs and yada yada yada... After thirty minutes of nagging, the bus finally arrived at its destination and the pupils wanted to get of the bus eagerly.

"Annyeong students! I'm Coach Jaehyuk and this is Coach Haeyoung. Good afternoon to you guys! Coach Jaehyuk greeted and the students bowed.

The coaches clapped and assigned the rooms to the students.  Seomi and Jooyeon were in a room together while L and Chunji was in the one beside them.

After a few minutes of warm-up games and instructions, the class was being split into two groups, each group with one coach.

L and Jooyeon were in Coach Haeyoung's class while Seomi and Chunji were in Coach Jaehyuk's class. Even though he was friendly in the greeting that morning, Seomi was  afraid of guys who are muscular and Coach Jaehyuk was one of them.

"Jooyeon. Could you change classes with me? Preetty please~?" Seomi pleaded with her hands clasped together and her signature puppy eyes.

Knowing Seomi's fear, Jooyeon agreed to her request and swap with her.

"Alright, let's start now! Coach Haeyoung's class will try the Course A while our class will try Course B and we will change after two hours! Let's go~!" Coach Jaehyuk commanded and leaded the class to Course B.

"Could you please tell me why could you come?" Jooyeon begged. Chunji's mouth formed into a small grin as he shook his head.

Jooyeon gave up and walked with deflated shoulders.

"Okay. Before I begin, I would like to introduce to you all my dear nephew, Lee Chanhee." Coach Jaehyuk clapped and Chunji stepped away from you to stand beside his uncle.

"Omo! He's so handsome!" "How I wish he was my boyfriend!" "How I wish I could be him!" Comments like those flew out from the group of students.

Jooyeon mouth immediately dropped open in shock. *Nephew? Didn't expect that...*

"Okay! Stop spazzing over him and let's get started!" Coach Jaehyuk clapped and signaled his helpers to move forward to help him.

Right after instructions were being told, the class was being further split into groups of threes and were off to the sections of the course.

Jooyeon, Chunji and a girl from other class named Eunye went to the Jumping Section where you need to jump on a trampoline to reach the first tire. Then use the things beside the first tire to reach the second tire.

As the trio headed towards the section, Eunye kept on blabbering to get Chunji's attention. Being a nice guy, Chunji would try to reply to her questions nicely.

Whenever Chunji tried to ask Jooyeon some questions, Eunye would help Jooyeon to answer them, as if she knew Jooyeon really well. Yep, she's so helpful.

"Oppa~ Could you help me see if the trampoline is fine by jumping on it first~? Pretty please~?" Eunye cooed as she batted her eyes.

Chunji awkwardly nodded his head and tried the trampoline. It works perfectly fine. Chunji smiled and gestured Jooyeon to try the section first. "Eunye ssi. Would you mind if Jooyeon ssi go first?"

"Nope, I wouldn't mind!" Eunye put on her best fake smile as her blood boiled inside. Jooyeon went onto the trampoline and she flew onto the first tire. Being a smart person, she completed the whole thing just within five minutes.

Chunji was so proud of her that he insisted that they take a photo to celebrate(?) it. "Say Kimchiii~" "Click!" The photo was well taken with the both of them having bright smile on their faces. "Great! You're photogenic, Jooyeon ssi!" Chunji praised as he held two thumbs up, causing Jooyeon to blush.

Seeing the close contact, Eunye jumped on the trampoline with so much force that it broke and Eunye landed with her flat on the ground.

Chunji and Jooyeon tried to stifled their laughter. "Oppa! Stop standing over there! Help me up!" Eunye pouted. Chunji took his time to stroll towards there .

"Oppa! I think I twisted my ankle. Could you carry me back to the lodgings?" Eunye pointed towards her swollen ankle.

Chunji was going to agree to her request when he saw a sign with a yellow button saying:

IN CASE ANYBODY WAS HURT HERE, DO NOT  DO ANYTHING TO THEM IN CASE YOU AGGRAVATE THE INJURY. PRESS THE YELLOW BUTTON HERE AND WAIT FOR OUR MEDICAL PERSONNEL TO ARRIVE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

Chunji nearly cheered and jumped for joy but he held in all inside. He calmed himself down and faced Eunye with a pleasant grin. "I'm sorry, Eunye ssi. I need to follow the instructions on ther sign. The only thing I can do to help you is to press the button." Chunji hit the button and turned to go when Eunye's voice halted him.

"Aren't you gonna wait with me, oppa?" Eunye was literally pleading.

"Nope! Gonna try other sections with Jooyeon. Happy waiting and take care~ Ciao!" Chunji waved and pulled Jooyeon with him.

"That was kinda mean, Chunji ssi." Jooyeon furrowed her eyebrows, not agreeing to Chunji's method.

"Well, I would rather getting you mad than to stay with her! She is so annoying, ya know!" Chunji laughed as the duo moved to the other sections.   

Jooyeon stared at Chunji. *What a great change. Is he even the nice and polite Lee Chanhee?*

Meanwhile, Eunye was just sitting there with an scary aura around her. She stood up and dusted her jeans. She went down the staircase in a perfect manner. There was definitely nothing wrong with her ankle and boy, she doesn't look happy about it.

*Song Jooyeon. You're gonna suffer for the rest of your life for stealing Chunji oppa away from me...*


This chapter was more about Chunji and Jooyeon interacting but the next one would be totally different~! =D And what's that Eunye gonna do?  Hmm...