Employed

The Secret Profession (ON HIATUS)

"AHHHH! INFINITE OPPAS!" "WOOHYUN OPPA SARANGHAE~!" " HOYA OPPA! PLEASE MARRY ME~!" Shrieks of fangirls filled the entire hallway as the kingkas entered the Woolim High.

As they tried to make their walk through the hallway, the fangirls were all mobbing around them, trying to give them gifts. Despite being squeezed and touched, Infinite took all the gifts politely from their fans, even bowing and thanking their fans.

L, being the most popular one out of the clique, received the most gifts. All of a sudden, a gift from the pile of gifts in L's hands dropped onto the floor. L panicked. He didn't want his fans to be disappointed when they see the gift on the ground, causing them to assume that that gift was unwanted.

However, due to the mob of fangirls, L couldn't bend down and pick up the gift. Sudden;y, a briliant thought came into his mind. He kicked the gift into a corner where no one could really see it.

He looked back at the gift with a assured look. * I will take it during the break!*

------

After three long hours of lessons, the long-awaited break finally came. Once the bell rang, the students made a beeline towards the exit of the classroom, as if they were going to explode if they stayed any longer.

"Jooyeon. What do you wanna eat?" Seomi asked as the bestfriends strolled down the hallway. "Anything." Jooyeon gave her a short reply.

As Seomi blabbered about her life and stuffs, a small purple box which was lying in a corner, caught Jooyeon's attention. She picked up the small box and read the little words written on top of the box.

To: L Oppa <3

From: Sookyung (Class 1-3)

Hope that you would like it and have a lovely day! =D

*Oh. This must be a gift for my target. If I return the gift to him, I can find him!* Jooyeon cheered happily in her mind and slipped the box into her pocket.

She maintained a poker face and walked back to Seomi. "What did you found?" Seomi asked curiously. "My target's gift." Jooyeon slimply replied. Knowing that Jooyeon will not reveal anything else, Seomi let out a disappointed sigh as her curiosity piqued slowly.

------

The school had ended and Infinite was waiting for the maknae, Sungjong to arrive. " I'm here! Let's go, hyungs! I'm starving~" Sungjong patted on his stomach as he dragged Sunggyu towards the gates.

"Ahjumma! This is the best dukbboki that I had ever tasted!" Sungjong held two thumbs up with a big grin on his face. The owner of the stall smiled back and went to do her stuffs.

"Woah. Those fangirls were so crazy today! I nearly dropped my phone onto the ground as I received those presents and being pushed around." Woohyun shuddered as he put a hot dukbboki into his mouth.

"Speaking of fangirls, Myungsoo ah. You have the most number of fans out of us. Did you get hurt or anything?" Sunggyu, being the leader of Infinite, was concerned about L.

"Nope, hyung. I did dr-CRAP! I FORGOTTEN TO TAKE THE PRESENT THAT I DROPPED ONTO THE FLOOR!" L shouted as the hot dukbboki scalled his tongue.

"Why so serious? It's just a present dude." Dongwoo patted on L's back as he handed him a cup of  icy cold water.  L grabbed it from Dongwoo and gulped down quickly. "Hyung, every presents are meaningful to me." L stood up and grabbed his bag.

"Where you going?" Hoya firmly grabbed L's wrist. "Back to the school to retrive the present, of course." L said like it was the most obvious thing on Earth.

"No. You're going to get the present tomorrow. Now sit down and enjoy the awesome dubboki!" Hoya yanked L back to his seat and forced him to eat.

-----

It was 8pm in the night and the moon took over the sun's spot, shining brightly in the dark sky. At that time, Jooyeon was roaming around the streets with her luggage, looking for a place to stay.

Yes, she has the Mrs Kwon to take of her but Jooyeon does not like being dependant on others. That's why she chose to live on her own without any help from Mrs Kwon.

However, she had been kicked out of her apartment because she can't afford to pay the rental fees. As Jooyeon roamed around the streets, the cool breeze blew a sheet of a newspaper onto her face.

She removed it and began to scanned through the details. A particular advertisement caught her attention. Jooyeon began making her way to the address given.

-----

Ding Dong!

L stood up and reached for the door. The door flung open, revealing a petite girl with a luggage behind her. "I'm here for the job." She held out the newspaper and meekly smiled.

After a few minutes, L, L's mother, Mrs Kim and Jooyeon were sitting in the living room together. Silence was in the air.

Breaking the silence, Mrs's Kim spoke up," Song Jooyeon ssi. At such a young age, why do you want to work here?"

Jooyeon took a deep breath in and replied," My parents passed away when I was at a young age. There's someone taking care of me but I don't want to be dependant on others. I wanna spend the money I earned. I chose to work here because I believe I can handle this job well."

Mrs Kim was impressed by Jooyeon's statement and could tell that she was an honest person. She leaned over to her son and whispered into his ear," Myungsoo ah. Do you think she's up to the job?" L immediately nodded.

Mrs Kim then faced Jooyeon with a kind smile. "Jooyeon ah. You got this job!" Jooyeon smiled and bowed to thank Mrs Kim.

Mrs Kim began introducing L and their other maids to Jooyeon. However, being a spy, she knew something or rather, someone was missing.

"Where's Mr Kim?' Jooyeon asked. "Oh. He's always in his office, not coming out unless he need to attend some important events or matters. Don't worry about him, Jooyeon ah. Let Myungsoo show you to your room." Mrs Kim kindly smiled and went back to her room.

"Annyeong! Kim Myungsoo inmida. But you can call me L." L beamed.

"Wait. Are you the L from Woolim High and Infinite?" Jooyeon asked. "Yep! Wait. Why do you know so much about me?! Are you a stalker or a crazy fan?!" L took the golf club beside him and prepared to defend himself in case Jooyeon does anything to him.

"Have you thought of the possibility that I am a student from Woolim High?" Jooyeon rolled her eyes and removed the golf club from L's hands.

"Oh right." L mentally faceplamed himself.

"Oh yeah.  When the fangirls mobbed around Infinite this morning, you dropped a gift. Here you go." Jooyeon tooked  out the purple box and handed it to L.

"Thank you! You're such a nice person!" L thanked.

"Well, thank you and good night!" You yawned and entered the room beside L's.

*I think I am going to like this new maid...* L smiled happily and entered his room


Hey readers~!

This chapter is kinda crappy as I had faced some writer's block just now. -_-ll So yeah, this chapter is not up to the standard but I hoped you could bear with it. Thank you~! <3