Getting To Know Him

The Secret Profession (ON HIATUS)

The following day was a Saturday. After moving into Kim's Mansion last night, Mrs Kim wanted Jooyeon to get up early in the morning to meet the other workers for the Kim Family.

Jooyeon tied her hair in a loose and messy bun. She slips into a simple tee and black jeans. Jooyeon checked her appearance by the mirror. Pleased with her style, a smile spreaded across her face as she held out a pumping fist. "Hwaiting, Song Jooyeon! Do your best woking as a maid to complete your mission!" Jooyeon softly encouraged and headed for the door, entering the life of being a maid in Kim's Mansion.

"... That was all of our maids and chefs. Now, I am going to introduce our butler. He is like a son to me so make sure you treat him nicely if not I'll fire you!" Mrs Kim jokingly threatened as she moved forward to a guy with sandy brown hair.

"Meet our butler, Lee Chanhee." Mrs Kim smiled as he gestured to the butler. "Annyeonhaesaeyo! Lee Chanhee inmida You call me Chunji." Chunji beamed as he extended his hand. "Annyeonhasaeyo. Song Jooyeon inmida. Nice to meet you. Please take care good care of me" Jooyeon bowed and shook Chunji's hand.

Bzzzzt!

An electrifying feeling went through Chunji's body as he shook hands with Jooyeon. However, he just shrugged it off, thinking that it was caused by the heat given out by the hot sun.

"Okay! Since everyone know each other well now, Myungsoo, please bring Jooyeon around the neighbourhood and show her around." Mrs Kim clapped her hands and requested.

"Sure, mother! I could bring Chunji hyung with us right? " L asked. Mrs Kim agreed to L's request.

"Woohoo! Let's go now then! Bye mother!" L hooked arms with Jooyeon and Chunji as he waved to Mrs Kim. "Let's goooo~!" L beamed as he dragged Jooyeon and Chunji towards the door as the maids bowed.

" Yah. Kim Myungsoo You do know that I couldn't go out in this outfit right?" Chunji raised a brow as his eyes travelled down his butler's suit.

Oh yea... Go change it quickly then!" L rushed Chunji into his room.

"I'm done!" Chunji emerged form his room, looking extremely handsome in casual tee and jeans together with some simple accessories. 

"Why took you so long, hyung?!"L tapped his foot impatiently. Chunji checked his watch and retorted," What! It's has only been five minutes! How long is that!"

"Well, that's like HOURS to me... Now, finally! LET's GOOO~!" L cheered and headed towards the door. Jooyeon stifled a laughter. Even though she doesn't know L really well, she never knew he had such a dorky side of him.

"Is this really L ssi?" Jooyeon whispered softly into Chunji's ear. "Yep. Trust me. There's more to come." Chunji winked and headed towards the door.

True enough, as L brought Jooyeon around the neighbourhood, he was squealing at random stuffs like girls wheres Jooyeon was just standing around, giving replies when L asked something. For Chunji, well, always checking his hair, clothes, accessories etc.(Typical Chunji, ya know^^)

"Jooyeon ssi! I'm hungry! Let's go and have lunch!" L suggested as he pulled Jooyeon into a fanciful cafe. Chunji awkwardly followed Jooyeon and L. *Remind me why did I followed them in the first place...*

"That's all. Thank you." L handed the menu the waiter. He then planted his chin on his hands and looked at Jooyeon," So anything you wanna know about me or Chunji hyung?"

"Ah... Yea. Why did Chunji ssi worked as a butler as such a young age?" Jooyeon looked at L and Chunji curiously.

"Uh.. Well... He wante-" "A personal reason, Jooyeon ssi. I only can tell you that my family owe Myungsoo's family alot." Chunji butted into L's answer with a small smile.

"Oh. Okay." Jooyeon's shoulders deflated in disappointment. The food had arrived after a few minutes and the trio began eating quietly, with awkwardness hanging in the air.

L noticed the awkwardness and decided to do a small gag. He tapped on Jooyeon's shoulders, causing her to turned her head towards him. Upon seeing L, Jooyeon laughed Tull her sides hurts. Hearing the laughter, Chunji spun around and roared with laughter. L staring at the both of them with a Derp face, his version of course.

L smiled happily and returned to his dish.

As the gang took the bus home, Jooyeon stared at Chunji and L with wonders. She found out that L was a lively and bubbly person wheres Chunji was a mysterious person...?

Jooyeon had no idea Chunji was what kind of person. Maybe he had something to do with her suspect? He was hiding some important truth?

*Need to find out more about this Chunji guy...* Jooyeon stared at Chunji's back with determination as she tightened the grip of the pole.


HELLOS! :)

Sorry for not updating for this past few days! School activities were taking up all my free time and I am too tired to update after I came home from school. T_T

Sorry if this chapter cause to me, it . Facing some Writer's Block... TT_TT

PS: LOVED L's derp faces! XD