CHANGKYU

Dirty,Rich and Spoiled

“Class I want you to welcome our new student Park Yoochun.” The teacher announced.

.

“Hello everyone. I am Park Yoochun hope you all will take care of me.” He bowed.

No no no. It can’t be.

“You can sit next to Kim A- young. Kim A-young?”

A pretty girl at the back of the class raised her hand, smiling coyly while the others shot draggers at her.

“Thank you.” He bowed to the teacher and walked towards his designated seat.

No this isn’t happening. He can’t. Junsu hyung. .

“Kyuhyun?” he felt a poke.

“Yes.” The teacher’s calling you. His eyes widened.

“Yes?” He stood up.

“I said the Principal wants to meet you in his office. I do hope Cho Kyuhyun that you have not created trouble.” The teacher said as he went through his books.

Kyuhyun bowed before quietly walking out of the class.

Walking down the hallways he started thinking about the problem they were about to face.

As he neared the Principal office he heard noises in the library. Being the curious fellow he was he peeked inside the library. He fell back. He wished he were dead.

Changmin was straddling a teacher.

“Kyuhyun why are you here? I thought I had asked you to come to my office.” The principal shook him.

“Ah-yes I – I fell down.” The principal smiled at him as he pulled him up.

“Let’s go to my office together neh?” The principal said as Kyuhyun followed behind. Kyuhyun felt too numb. He couldn’t erase the images from his memory. He felt tears threatening to fall. The Principal suddenly turned and Kyuhyun lost in his thought bumped into him.

“Sorry sir.” He bowed.

“I guess you are not in the conversation with me. Your mind must be somewhere else. Come back afterwards. You don’t seem to be okay.”

The Principal went inside his office and closed the door behind him. Kyuhyun felt thankful of the old man. He went to the roof of the school carefully avoiding the library room. As he opened the door to the roof tears fell from his eyes. His knees gave out and then he fell. He clutched his heart. It hurt a lot.

CHANGKYU’S STORY……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Kyuhyun what will you do if I said that I liked you?”Changmin questioned as they were playing Star craft. He froze.

Did he hear correct?

Was Changmin, the love of his life hinting that he loved him?

“I am so sorry I asked that question?” Changmin said as he got no answer from the elder one. He stopped the game and kept his controller at the floor and got up, picked up his jacket and walked slowly, head hanging low towards the door.

Kyuhyun sat frozen all this time. He didn’t know what to do.

“I am really sorry. I hope this won’t affect our friendship.” He opened the door.

“Don’t go.” Kyuhyun finally spoke. Changmin stopped. Kyuhyun stood up and went towards him.

“Look at me.” He said but the taller one didn’t budge.

“I said look at me.”Kyuhyun turned Changmin towards himself.

“Why?” Changmin whispered.

“Did you mean it when you asked me that question?” Changmin nodded.

“Well than I would say I like you too.” Changmin looked up in shock. He searched the elder’s face for signs of lies but nothing was there except a big smile. Kyuhyun truly looked happy.

“Hy-yung?”

“Yes Changmin I like you too.” A bright smile crept on to Changmin’s face as he heard the sincerity in Kyuhyun’s voice. He hugged the elder fiercely.

“Thank you hyung. I love you a lot.” Kyuhyun’s voice hitched in his throat.  

Love. He said love. Oh! My God I could die of happiness.

“I love you too.” The stood there for a long time.

They were together for 6 months but it was heavy burden for Kyuhyun. He was not allowed to tell anyone about their relationship not even Jaejoong or Junsu. Changmin’s excuse was to the point and precise.

“Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung hate each other and they will definitely try to break us and then there is Junsu hyung and my brother Yoochun. You know what happened to them. So it is best we keep it a secret.” It made sense to Kyuhyun.

He would watch from afar while Changmin flirted with others. Although Changmin never touched them it was hard for him. Slowly Junsu began to notice his pain and eventually came to know about his crush but Junsu never came to know about their relationship and now…………………………………………..

It had started a week ago. Changmin had started ignoring his calls. When they met it was brief. He wanted to voice is doubt but was afraid. Afraid that Changmin would leave but right now it hurt more than if Changmin would have left him.

It hurt …………………………………………………..

 

Ok so I have got 60+ subscriber but haven't got even 20 comments so

COMMENTS = UPDATE