The strongest wind comes right before the end of the storm

Dirty,Rich and Spoiled

A/N  Some of you might hate me over this but I thought it would make it interesting. I had actually planned to end the story with Yunjae as a couple but I couldn’t resist this idea so hatters are gonna hate but This is MY STORY…………… So njoy……………………….

 

Changmin Pov………

“Y-you mean h-he I-I-is go-going to ………………..” Kyuhyun couldn’t form any other words.

“Yes we have to hurry up and return to Seoul to save him. Jaejoong hyung trusts Yunho now so Yunho will try to execute his plan as soon as possible.” Kyuhyun could only cry.

Hours later they were standing at the Seoul Airport. They immediately met Yoochun and Junsu and told them of Yunho’s plan. Junsu responded with the same reaction as Kyuhyun. Just then Kibum Yunho’s minion came to them running.

“Changmin I-I tried to stop him but he-he to-took Jae away.” He said as he fell into Changmin’s arms.

Junsu and Kyuhyun responded with loud sobs. Their friend was going to be by Yunho. Yoochun and Changmin felt a sudden feeling of anger and guilt surge through them. Changmin had known about the plan but did nothing. He had tried to tell Kyuhyun but Yunho was his hyung that was why he had avoided Kyuhyun prior to their misunderstanding.

“Where did he take him?” Yoochun asked.

“I know.” Changmin said. When he had first thought that Yunho had started to fall for Jaejoong Yunho had taken him to a small cottage. Yunho had announced that the cottage would be a place Jaejoong would remember for the rest of his life till his death. At that time he believed that Yunjae would do their dirty thing in the cottage but now he knew what Yunho meant.

“We have to hurry.” He pulled Kyuhyun and Junsu up from their position in the ground and walked towards the car. Soon they were pulling up in front of a beautiful cottage. The cottage was beautiful but it lost its beauty as a piercing scream was heard.

All four of them broke into a run. The door was locked from inside.

“Yunho open the door.” Yoochun shouted.

“Yoochun help.” Jaejoong’s voice shouted from the inside.

“Shut up.” And then a slap was heard.

“Jaejoong.”Junsu and Kyuhyun shouted.

“Su, Kyu please help me.” Jaejoong cried.

“Open the ing door.” Changmin shouted as he began banging on the door.

“Shut up” Yunho shouted.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH.” Jaejoong shouted. “HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.”

“Jae.” Junsu and Kyuhyun fell to the floor. Yoochun fearing the worst broke the door open.

Yunho was on top of Jaejoong, who was bound by chains to the bed, in the action of penetrating Jaejoong’s hole.

“Get off.” Yoochun shouted as he and Changmin pulled him away from Jaejoong. Jaejoong let out another piercing scream which subsided to sobs. While the two took care of Yunho Junsu and Kyuhyun slowly walked towards Kyuhyun. Their heart broke as the saw the state their friend was in. There were red marks everywhere and small amount of blood was trickling from Jaejoong’s private part. He was silently sobbing. Junsu immediately caught Jaejoong in a somewhat type of hug reassuring the crying boy while Kyuhyun covered Jaejoong’s body with the jacket he was wearing. The three boys had started throwing punches.  Kyuhyun began searching for the keys to unlock Jaejoong’s chains after some minutes he found it on the floor. He untied the crying Jaejoong and hugged him saying soothing words into Jaejoong’s ear.

Jaejoong was now having a panic attack.

“we have to take him to the hospital.” Changmin said from behind. He had red blotches on his face and so did Yoochun while Yunho was lying on the floor.

“What about him?” Kyuhyun asked.

“We’ll inform the police and his parents too.” Changmin said as he began picking up Jaejoong.

They made their way to the front door but before they were out of the door Yunho laughed.

They turned and then gaped. Yunho was holding a Gun in his hand.

“You thought I would let it go so easy. You thought I would come unprepared.” Yunho laughed. “Now who should I shoot? Changmin you betrayed me so it should be you.” Yunho removed the safety of the gun.

A gun shot.

Then another and another.

A body fell.

A name called.