Chapter 4

Dirty,Rich and Spoiled

“Jae hyung wake up. We are going to be late for school.” Junsu was trying his very hard to wake Jaejoong from the bed.

“5 more minutes Su.” Jae mumbled as he tried to cover the sudden brightness that was hurting his eyes.

“Jaejoongie hyung.” Junsu pulled the blanket with a fight and threw it away.

“Suie.” Jaejoong groaned as he sat up straight, rubbing his eyes. “Good morning.” He said cutely.

Junsu had his mouth open.

“You amaze me hyung. You really do. One moment you are shouting and the next you are all cute and fluffy.”

“Yeah whatever anyways what is the time?” Jae asked stretching his limbs.

“6” Junsu answered.

“Oh! My God! I have to go to the mansion. .”Jae cursed as he got up and searched for his cloths.

“Jae calm down. Jeez you are acting like you are ing cheating on him and you are guilty.”

“Yah! It’s not like that. I didn’t return home, he must be worried.” Jae said as he ran out saying a quick ‘love you Su and thanks’ to Junsu.

“You are ing stupid.” Junsu laughed and was going to wash himself when Jaejoong came bustling through his door. Jaejoong grabbed the box of pastry and ran away the same way he had come.

“Jae?” he called out making Jaejoong stop. “Here take my car.” He said as he threw the car keys from the table.

“Thanks Junsu.” Jae answered running out of the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The loud knock woke up Yunho from his sleep. He woke up rubbing his eyes and went towards the door. He opened the door to see Jaejoong at the door looking at him with a puppy look.

“Where were you?” Yunho asked as he pulled Jaejoong into a hug. Jae froze.

“Uff! Why are you being so clingy?” Jaejoong said as he started pushing Yunho away from him.

“You didn’t come home last night. I was worried about you.” Yunho said as he fought on holding onto Jaejoong.

“Yah! Cut the crap. We both know who left me out there.”  Jae said harshly as he pushed Yunho away. Yunho felt hurt. And then anger.

He slammed his hand in the wall beside Jaejoong. Jaejoong flinched at the sound. Yunho looked like the devil itself. And then he went away. Leaving a confused Jaejoong in the hallway.

“Where were you?” Yunho asked without turning back.

“I went home.” Jaejoong lied.

“Ok.” Yunho said and left to go the bedroom.

‘Why was Yunho suddenly acting like this.’ Jaejoong’s eyes widened in shock. ‘He is like this since that incident. Oh! My God! He is falling in love with me.’ Jae put a hand over his mouth to not scream out in disbelieve. ‘ It was not supposed to happen. The incident, it meant nothing to him. It was nothing to him. Or was it?’

“Get changed we are leaving for school.” Yunho said as he came out of their bedroom completely dressed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Junsu you just wait I am coming baby.” Yoochun thought as he put on his new uniform. “Tohoshinki High here I come.”

Yoochun had slightly gone crazy when Junsu left him. He knew it was his fault and he realized for the first time his love for Junsu on that day and he was determined to get Junsu back, no matter the cost. After Junsu left him he had stopped being the Casanova he once was.

“Hyung you ready?” His friend called from below.

“Yes I am.” He said as he slung his bag over his shoulder and went below to meet with his brother. Although they were not related through blood they were the best of friends since they were in dippers.

“Hyung I will officially introduce you to Yunho hyung. He is Jaejoong hyung’s fiancé and my bestest friend.” Changmin chatted excitedly. He was exited. Junsu and Yoochun were meeting after a long time and he knew for sure that Yunho and Jaejoong had something going on between them giving that Yunho had told him what had happened between them. He knew it was only a matter time till they were together after all Jaejoong was Yunho’s first crush as well as true love and recently his first kiss.