Chapter 1

Dirty,Rich and Spoiled

“UMMA I don’t want to marry him.” Yunho sulked.

“Why? He is beautiful.” Yunho’s umma stopped her work of packing Yunho’s cloths and looked at her son.

“But- but …………”

“No buts.” She resumed her work.

“But why do I have to stay with him?”

“Well it is only for a year Yunho and I think you forgot that we know about your enmity with each other.”

Yunho’s eyes went wide open.

‘So much for the act’

“And we just want to make you stay together for a year. If you don’t want to marry him after a year then so be it but remember that you should at least be good friends.”

‘My God! Am I listening well? Did she say I don’t have to marry him if I don’t want to? Yes. A year with him and he will wish he never knew Jung Yunho and agreed to it.’

“So do you agree?”

“Ok mom.” He tried to sound pathetic but inside he was dying.

“All right then.” She said as she finished her packing. “Oh!” she stopped at the door. “You have to earn your own pocket money.” She smiled sweetly at her son. “Goodnight dear.”

Yunho’s mouth opened and closed.

‘Was she serious? How could she do it? She was his own mother?’

“She really wants to make my life miserable.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jaejoong I-“

“I know mother. I know the reason.” Jae replied as he continued packing his cloths.

He knew. Of course he knew. He knew it was his father’s plan so that he could create a mutual relationship between the two families. They were the biggest business family in the whole of Korea. So even if they did not marry each other they could still be friends with them.

“Jae baby.” His mother started.

“Umma please.” Jae was angry. He was angry at his father well to be exact he never liked his father but right now he was also angry at his mother.

‘How could she let dad do anything he wants? I have a life too.”

“Ok then and remember you have to remember you have to earn your own pocket money for cloths and other luxury.”

Jaejoong wanted to scream. He wanted to shout, pull his hair out and kill someone. This was beyond anything he could think of.

“The car?” Jaejoong asked as he bit into his lips to calm himself. He would always calm himself by hurting himself. Hurting would take his mind off the things he was angry at.

“Yeah about that I think you are allowed to take only one.” His mother answered slowly so that she would not make him snap.

He slowly let go of his lips.

‘It was better than not taking any car at all. Wasn’t it?’

“I guess it is ok.”

His mum took a deep breath of relief. She made her way out of the room and into the balcony.

“Mom?” Jaejoong called his head popping out of the door of his room.

“Yes jonggie?” She turned.

“I am calling Junsu and Kyu over today.”

She nodded as she left to go to her room.

“THANKS.” He yelled already calling his friends.

To Dolphie and KYUtie

From Jaejonggie

Hey get over here. We are goanna have a party.

From Junsu

To Drama Queen

Why? Celebrating you engagement?

From Kyuhyun

To Jae Umma

 I am kind of busy hyung.

To Dolphie

From Jaejonggie

Shut up Junsu. Just come over.

To KYUtie

From Jaejonggie

Why Kyu?

From Junsu

To Drama Queen

Ok I am on my way.

From Kyuhyun

To Jae Umma

Hyung I am really sorry I am busy right now

To KYUtie

From Jaejonggie

Ok. Bye

Jaejoong waited for exactly 15 minutes and Junsu arrived.

“Hey Jae.” He greeted as he plopped down on Jaejoong’s bed. “I see you are all packed for the move.” Junsu teased.

“Yeah you just tease me instead of consoling me.” Jae answered as he sat beside Junsu who just laughed at his friend.

“But why do you think the made you marry him?” Junsu asked as he sat up.

“My dad’s idea.” Jae answered as he rested his head on Junsu’s shoulder. Junsu let him but frowned at Jae’s answer.

“You know I even have to earn my own money but thank god I can take my car.” Jae continued.

“What?” Junsu shouted. Jae sure was spoiled and bad behaved at times but he was somewhat innocent. He still had a 5 year old’s brain.

“Yeah I have to work but I don’t know what I can do.” Jae just closed his eyes as he slept on Junsu’s shoulder.

“I guess you could always cook. You cook great.” Junsu leaned his head on top of Jaejoong’s head.

“Hmm.” Jae replied already half way to dreamland.

The both sat in that position till Jae fell asleep. Junsu gently laid Jae in his bed and pulled a blanket over him.

“Goodnight Jae.” He kissed Jae’s forehead and quietly left the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------