I bet you didn't see this comming

Dirty,Rich and Spoiled

 

beJunsu woke up to a cold bed. No one was beside him. He got up and rubbed his eyes and sighed as he remembered the past day’s happenings. He searched around for Kyuhyun but all he found was a letter. He opened it and started reading it.

Hyung I am so sorry I left without goodbye but I know I wouldn’t have been able to say goodbye. Tack care of Jaejoong hyung and always remember me. I will return one day and think about Yoochun hyung carefully. Don’t use your head use your heart. I am glad you gave him a chance. Bye hyung. I love you.

He cried as he read the letter. The letters in it were messily written meaning Kyuhyun’s hands were shaking. He stared at the letter for some time before he folded at put it inside his pocket. He got up and looked around to find himself not in Kyuhyun’s room but his own.

How had he gotten here?

“You are awake.” Yoochun said as he entered the room with a tray of food.

“What are you doing here?” Junsu jumped up from his sitting position.

“I cooked breakfast for you.”

“No I mean why you are here?”

“Oh! Kyuhyun called me to help him move you here. You passed out in his home.”

“Kyuhyun I am going to kill him.” Junsu muttered.

“Junsu there is something I need to talk to you about.” Yoochun said as he set the food at the table.

“Yoochun I said I would give you a chance but that doesn’t mean I forgive you and I can’t trust you.” Junsu said as a matter of fact.

“Then tell me what I must do to earn your trust back.” Yoochun begged. He wanted to be in Junsu’s good grace soon. He loved Junsu too much.

“Make me trust you.” Junsu relied. He was about to leave to shower when Yoochun called him.

“What is it now?”

“I want to tell you something. I know I did a lot of mistakes but I am going to mend it.”

“How?”

“You love your friend Jaejoong right?” Junsu nodded puzzled at the sudden question.

“Yunho is going to break his heart.”

“What?”

“Yunho told me that he was going to play with Jaejoong’s feelings. I know I might sound like a bad friend but I have realized that it is wrong to play with other’s heart so I am telling you this. Take care of him before it is too late.” Yoochun said and left him in his large apartment’s bedroom.

In School.

As soon as Junsu reached the school gate water was thrown at him making him all wet. He was so shocked that he didn’t have any time to react. He was a Kingka. How could they do it to him? He wasn’t actually proud of being a Kingka but this was just too much. He blindly walked towards his locker to get a change of clothing. As soon as he opened the door a red squishy stuff hit his face. He stood there frozen and then he heard their mean laughter.

“You may be rich and may have been a Kingka before but you are our enemy if you are Jaejoong’s enemy.” The girl said as she left with her two minions.

Jaejoong’s enemy. Is that what he had become? No this must be Yunho’s plan to break their friendship. He was pulling some fresh cloths out when he heard a familiar laughter. He turned around to see Jaejoong and Yunho hand in hand walking towards him.

Jaejoong stopped in front of him and a pained looked crossed his face before a mean look settled on his pretty face.

“You see everything DOES revolve around me.” Jaejoong mocked and walked away clutching Yunho’s hand as if they were in love but Jaejoong missed the evil smirk on Yunho’s face.

“Why?” The word passed out of Junsu’s lips as he looked towards his best friend turned enemy walking away with his enemy. Wasn’t he angry at them because they were in love with Yunho’s friend? Then why was he clinging onto Yunho while he didn’t allow them to love Yunho’s friends.

Tears sprung from his eyes as he slid down to the floor. Some of his fans felt sorry for him but were afraid to help until one of them went forward to help him out not caring whether she was bullied or not for this.

“Remember you once loved him for no reason so what reason is holding you back?” The girl said to everyone and almost immediately about 50 students joined her.

“Call Yoochun for me please.” Junsu whispered into the first girl’s ear.

“Yes oppa.” She answered taking Junsu’s phone. Before he would have been wary about giving his cell phone to anyone but right now he trusted her enough.

 

“What?” Changmin shouted. Yoochun was kidding right.

“Yes he is going to Jeju for some time.

“But why?”

“Because you cheated on him.” Yoochun shouted at him.

“What are you talking about?” Changmin held his head down as he heard his hyung say those words.

“Don’t act like you don’t know. He loved you with all his heart and you did what broke his heart. I guess you learned that from me so I have no right to scold you.” Yoochun said as he sat down on the sofa. He was having a really bad head ache right now. Changmin started to sob silently and he was starting to get worried.

“Hyung it was a bet.” The smaller one replied. “My friends made a bet with me to get into bed with her. At first I was okay but that yesterday at the library Kyuhyun didn’t see everything. He didn’t see me push her away.” Changmin cried. Yoochun was surprised at the younger boy’s story and at his tears.

“Don’t worry we will bring him back.” He petted his cousin’s hair.

His phone rang and he saw Junsu’s name. he smiled a little.

“hello Junsu how…………..”

“Hello Junsu oppa is not in a good position right now. I think it would be good if you came here. He seems to be shaken.” A girl’s voice said.

“What happened to him?” Yoochun was alarmed now.

“he was attacked by Jaejoong’s fans.”

  

 

 

Hello everyone it has been a while since I updated. please comment and subscribe and please try my other fic Love, friendship and complication. Please.