Chapter 2

Dirty,Rich and Spoiled

“YUNHO.” Changmin yelled as he tried to wake up his hyung, but all in vain. Yunho merely turned the opposite direction and snuggled into his blanket.

‘You asked for it hyung.’ Changmin smirked.

“HYUNG SOMEONE MADE A DENT ON YOUR CAR.” He shouted on top of his voice. He got the desired effect. Yunho woke up with a start.

“What? Where?” He shouted looking everywhere. Changmin was trying so hard not to laugh. “Yah! Changmin.” Yunho threw a pillow at the younger boy. It hit him on the face and he fell down clutching his stomach and laughing loudly.

“Oh my God Hyung! Your reaction was epic.” He fell into another fit of laughters.

“Why are you here so early anyway?” Yunho questioned as he wore his shirt.

“You forgot?” Changmin asked.

“Wh- I have to move in with that – that Drama Queen.” Yunho clutched his head. Changmin looked at him shocked and fell into fit of laughter. Only Jaejoong could bring this kind reaction on Yunho.

“Yah! You better stop that laughter.” Yunho threatened before entering the bathroom. Changmin stuck out his tongue but thankfully Yunho didn’t see it. He plopped down on the elder’s bed and took out his PSP to play Star craft on it. He logged in and played against another player who always won him.

“Uff.” He sighed as he lost for the 5th time. As he was about to challenge the player for the 6th time Yunho came out of the bathroom clad in his boxer and wiping his hair with his towel.

“You know you are very y hyung.” Changmin said as he closed his PSP.

“Thanks, I guess.” Yunho replied awkwardly at the sudden compliment. “So why aren’t you in your school uniform (choose any one you like)? Bunking again?” He teased as he took out his uniform from the closet.

“You are moving today hyung and I being the responsible and caring dongsaengs am helping you move. Your mom has already spoken with the Principal.” Changmin replied sitting up from his laid down position.

“My mom is real eager to kick me out of the house.” He sighed as he returned the school uniform back  to its place and and reached out his hand for his cloths but came up with nothing. “Ugh!”

“You cloths are probably packed and I think you should pack your school uniform too.” Changmin advised.

“I guess.” He replied as he opened one of his bag to take out something to wear.

“I’ll be down hyung.” Changmin said as he ran out of the room to their dining hall.

“Weird.” Yunho muttered. “I guess he was hungry after all. Not a food monster for nothing.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Umma I am leaving can you at least wake up now.” Jaejoong knocked on his mother’s door.

“Yes Jae baby.” The door opened to reveal his mother who had just woken up.

“Bye Umma.” He hugged his mother and kissed her cheek before leaving her. He went towards the main door where Junsu and Changmin were waiting for him. He put on his sunglasses to hide the tears that threatened to fall.

“Jae lets go.” Kyuhyun yelled from his driver seat.

“Coming.” He yelled. He went towards his car where Junsu was sitting in the passenger seat. Kyuhyun had all of Jae’s cloths in his car and it was seriously full. Jae started his car first and led the way.

“You know yesterday Yoochun tried to talk with me and he also held me.” Junsu said slowly.

“Junsu you should-“

“No I cannot forgive him Jaejoong. You know what he did to me.” Junsu cut off.

“But-“

“I know. I know I still love him but it is really hard.” Tears were visible in Junsu’s eyes. Jae stayed quiet and Junsu pressed his head in the window of the car and tried to stop his tears.

They spent the rest of the journey in silence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both the parties arrived together with Jae and his friend being only a little bit faster. As they were pulling up in the parking lot Yunho and Changmin arrived in two different cars. Changmin came first in his orange BMW and after that Yunho in his black Volkswagen.

“You.” Yunho shouted as soon as he saw Jae. “I don’t need you here.”

“Seems a little surprising since he will be staying here.” Kyuhyun snapped.

“Small kids should not speak while big are talking.” Yunho threw back.

“I guess-“ Kyuhyun started only to be cut off by Jaejoong who shook his head. Kyuhyun scowled but let the matter drop. He sneakily took a glance at Changmin who was taking out Yunho’s bags out from his car. He sighed.

“Will you help?” Junsu asked as he held out a box for Kyuhyun to hold.

“Sorry.” Kyuhyun apologized quickly taking the box from his hand and following Jaejoong towards the elevator.

One by one all the bags were transported up to their room. They all took a huge sigh of relief as they finished their job. They all went to have a little tour of their little mansion. There were one dining room, a living room, a bathroom, a kitchen and-

“ONE BEDROOM.” Jaejoong and Yunho shouted together. The others just laughed. Changmin went inside exploring their bedroom.

“Seems like you all have two things out here except for the bedroom. Look.” Changmin called the others and sure enough. It had two tables, two chairs, two closets but only a bed.

“I guess you will be sleeping in the couch.” Changmin laughed as he pointed towards Yunho.

“No way in hell.” Yunho snapped.

“Yes way. I am not sleeping in the couch.” Jae confirmed.

“I am sleeping in the bed not you.”

“No I am.”

“No I am.”

“Me.”

“Me.”

“Stop both of you.” Junsu shouted. The both stopped but still did not stop glaring at each other.

“It is either one of you will be sleeping on the couch or both of you will sleep together in the bed.” Junsu suggested.

“NO WAY.” Both of them shouted. Changmin and Kyuhyun laughed at their reaction while Junsu sighed.

6 hours later they all were set and Junsu, Changmin and Kyuhyun were leaving them.

“Bye guys.” They all said as they left the YunJae in their new mansion.

Once they were out of sight they both glared at each other and went different ways.

Yunho to the living room and Jaejoong to the bedroom. Jaejoong sat in the bedroom listening to songs and Yunho sat in the living room watching TV.

‘It is going to be a long year.” They both were thinking.