Final

Dirty,Rich and Spoiled

Well I am Back after a very long time.........................................................

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung they say Kyuhyun is, he is no more. Please come and tell them to stop joking around. They won't even let me see him. Please come here and scold them for me hyung." Changmin's babble went unherd after the first sentence. Kyuhyun was really no more? It couldn't be happening.

"Yoochun did you hear me?" A sudden shout made his thoughts come back.

"Yeah what?" he looked around to find himself in the hospital. How did he arrive here?

"They said Kyuhyun is out of danger." Junsu said.

"OMG I was Just dreaming. I thought........................." he left his sentence as he saw the dirty looks Changmin was throwing at him.

The door opened and two males were seen.

"Is Kyuhyun hyung allright?" The boy said whose face was deformed.

"Daniel, Changjo you guys are here?" Changmin smiled a little walking up to them to welcome them. The other's eyes and mouth opened wide when they heard Changjo's name.

Daniel's POV...............

 

"Hyung is he really ok?" I asked Changmin hyung.

"Y--e--as----s." Changmin hyung answered.

"Hyung speak properly? what has gotten into you?" I shouted then suddenly a cold hand caught me from behind. I turned around to see it was Changjo except his Face was deformed and something was flying out of his mouth.

I turned around to see we were in the middle of the desert. OH . I am seeing things. I have to have a check up.

Then suddenly Zombies were attacking me.

"FEAR NOT DANIEL I'LL SAVE YOU." Someone shouted and threw something round at me.

Tick Tick Tick...............

a TIME BOMB and Before I could do Anything...............................................

 

 

 

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I woke up. I looked around to see i was still in my dorm. 5 pair of eyes were looking at me.

"Sorry I had a bad dream."

"We know we were here from one hour and you wouldn't stop talking about Yunjae and your other OTPs." Chunji said Blushing and looking anywhere but LJoe.

"No more Fanfiction for you. I am deleting your account from AFF." Changjo said. I gasped no more AFF. I tried my best aegyo.

"Not working on me."

"I HATE YOU ALL." Ishouted.

Fin..........................

 

Thank you everyone for bearing this with me. How was the ending?