Chapter

Dirty,Rich and Spoiled

Hello I am so upset that I didn’t get even 15 comments and there are 108 subbies. I am deeply hurt so as a revenge another cliffhanger……………. And I won’t update until I get 30 comments for this chapter…

This chapter is to show how Yunjae got together, the day Junsu yelled at Jaejoong.

 

Tears were streaming down his beautiful face as he ran home. His eyes were becoming blurry by the time he reached his apartment. He felt light headed. He slides down to the floor outside his door not bothering to do anything as other people stared at him. He laughed bitterly. He must look hideous.

‘Was he really selfish? How could Junsu say that?’ He wiped his tears trying hard to contain a sob. He didn’t want to hate Junsu or Kyuhyun and know they were surely going to hate him. His friends were going to abandon him. He cried he felt guilty. He loved his friends but his childish action had destroyed their friendship. He sobbed now, uncontrollably.

The door to their apartment opened out poked a head, Yunho’s head.

“Jaejoong?” Yunho said as he took in the form of the boy, dripping wet and tears running down his face.

JAE’s view……….

His eyes looked sad as though he felt pity for me. He quietly stood me up and led me inside. I wanted to protest but he felt week. He was the reason he had fought with his friends.

He hugged me and said soothing words. He shivered as the cold from my cloths transferred to him.

“Shh!” He said once more and I began sobbing uncontrollably.

“They betrayed me.” I sobbed and he tightened his hug on me.

“They are not your true friends. They had betrayed you from the start. I wanted to tell you but you hated me back then.” Yunho said quietly and his voice sounded like he was hiding some kind of deep emotion. “Jaejoong they are not your friends they were never your friends.” Then it struck me. Junsu and Kyuhyun were not my friends they acted like one.

“Jae...” Yunho left the hug and pulled his chin up and looked at Jaejoong. He dipped his head forward and gently touched his lips to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong widened his eyes in shock but then gently closed it. Fireworks bursting in his head……………..

 

Author view.

Yunho smiled at the view of Jaejoong looking pitiful. He quickly pulled him up.

“They betrayed me.” Jae sobbed. He hugged him to hide his smiling face. His plan was going to be fruitful very soon.

“Shh……..” Yunho smiled thinking about his plans. He had to thank Junsu and Kyuhyun for making his plan to come to action so soon.