A little insight

Dirty,Rich and Spoiled

Hey everyone how have you been I have been a very bad right I am so sorry and even more the story is going to end soon. So this is the update I have been waiting for so long. And an insight on the story.

If any of my subbies love TeenTop like me than this is the chapter for you and I just want to say this will have Changkyu and also TeenTop are older than the others except for Niel who is almost exectly the same age as them although it is irrelevant but i thought you ought to know. I have the other chapter ready to update so if twenty of you update today i will update it today itself. Thank you.

 

 

Changmin took a huge breath as he stepped outside the Jeju International Airport. Yes you read t right. He was in Jeju determined to bring back his lover, his Kyuhyun and also set things correct so that everyone would have their life back except for the main person who was the cause of him.

He rode on a bus to the main city of Jeju. As he was sitting on the bus three people caught his attention. They were quite handsome and one looked like the model and the lead dancer of the famous boy band TeenTop. The person was wearing a muffler and a pair of black glasses but Changmin was sure it was Changjo. He examined the other two. One was quite and very handsome while the other had scars on his cheeks to his neck. The boy had big round lips and looked almost ugly. He had assumed that the boy was a foreigner but then he heard the boy speak perfect Korean. The boy was no where beautiful but the way the idol glanced at him made Changmin realize that there was something more to the deformed boy. Changjo, the idol caught Changmin’s gaze and smiled a knowing smile like they had been friends for a long time, Changmin was shocked. Then the boy walked towards him.

“You must be wondering how I know you Shim Changmin.” The idol said as he sat at the empty spot beside him. At the utterance of his name the deformed boy looked at him and smiled. For the first time Changmin noticed the boy’s eyes. It was beautiful and the smile was just like an angel’s, like Kyuhyun’s.

 “I-“Changmin hesitated.

“Tell me why you are here?” The idol questioned.

“Um—“He hesitated once more.

“Don’t worry.” The idol smiled as he beckoned the boy with scars towards him, who happily came. The other boy glanced towards them for a mere second and then turned his attention back to the place outside world.

“Is it him?” the boy said in a hyper tone, eyes glistening with excitement.

“I think so.” Changjo smiled as he sat the boy in his lap.

“I bet Hyunnie will be happy.” The boy said blushing a little.

“Hyunnie?” He asked.

“You are here to bring back Kyuhyun right?” The boy asked with his big round eyes begging to say yes.

Changmin was shocked for a second. They knew him. And then it hit him.

“You know him?”

“Yes and we know where he is if you want to know.” The idol said as he messed with the boy’s hair.

“Will you I mean-“

“Of course we’ll help you. I am Daniel, Ahn Daniel by the way.” He said as he walked to his seat.

“Kyuhyun is going to be so happy.” The boy murmured softly but Changmin heard him.

He turned towards the idol that smiled at him and mouthed later.

After an hour ride they arrived at a small cottage at the outskirts of Jeju city.

A big sign with the name “ORCHID VALLEY RESORT” welcomed him. A short boy was waiting for them at the door.

“Chunji.” The boy shouted and ran to hug the third boy. The other laughed at the boy’s antics and held him close. After the hug the boy welcomed the rest. He looked towards Changmin in an awkward manner making Changmin uncomfortable.

“Don’t worry Joe he’s with us.” Daniel said.

“Will he be staying with you or do you want a separate room?” The boy Joe asked.

“Separate.” Changmin and Changjo spoke at the same time.

“Ok then separate it is.” The boy said and left pulling the boy named Chunji along with him.

“Rest for now. He stays at this resort but he is probably asleep.” Changjo said as he walked away.

“Goodnight.” Daniel said as he joined Changjo who immediately took Daniel’s hand in his.

Changmin felt touched. Such wonderful people but how had they come to know Kyuhyun. He felt happy and sad at the same time. Happy because he had at least found out Kyuhyun and sad because he felt guilty whenever he say Changjo and Daniel.

He tiredly walked up to his room and was very thankful to Joe for sending a bell boy as he was very tired. He immediately fell asleep.

 

The next day was very sunny. Changmin wouldn’t have woken up if a maid had opened the curtains and let sunlight stream into his room.

“Sir, Mr. Jonghyun (In case you don’t know Changjo’s real name is Choi Jonghyun) has requested for you to come to the beach.” The maid woke up Changmin. Hearing Jonghyun’s name he immediately stood up and looked at the clock beside his table.

12:30

it was late.

“Sir what would you like for breakfast?” the maid asked as Changmin hurriedly tried to cleanse up.

“Nothing I’ll have it in the beach.” He said as he ran around his room trying to find his luggage.

He wasted about 30 minutes before he finally reached the beach.

He was wearing a blue shirt and a khaki half pant. As he approached the beach he could see Jonghyun and Daniel and Chunji and Joe playing in the water. Everyone was in a half pant except Daniel who was dressed like him. And a boy was watching them from the sand laughing. He could clearly hear the angelic laugh of Kyuhyun. He walked quietly to the boy and sat beside him at the sand. The other didn’t flinch or turned towards him but simply stared towards the others.

Changmin sat there for a while simply watching Kyuhyun smile.

“You know they are a very happy couple.” Kyuhyun said as he looked towards Changjo and Daniel playing in the water.

“Yes.” Changmin said sadly. He felt guilty.

“But do you know Changjo had Daniel and even had had his accident taken place?” Kyuhyun said.

Changmin’s eyes widened in shock.

“Yes he did but he later realized he loved Daniel and want back to him to ask for forgiveness. And do you know what Daniel said?” Kyuhyun asked.

“No.”

“He said ‘I am ugly now. You should be with someone with great beauty.’ He wasn’t angry that Changjo and caused him great pain he just wanted Changjo to be with someone beautiful and didn’t want Changjo to be stuck with some as ugly as him.” Kyuhyun cried. “And I think it was beautiful.” He turned towards Changmin and looked into his eyes.

Changmin stared at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun stared back. Changmin slowly moved his head forward and kissed Kyuhyun in the lips. Kyuhyun didn’t break the kiss like he had half expected to instead he deepened it. Changmin opened his closed eye and saw that Kyuhyun had closed his eyes and hot tears were running down his cheek. He broke the kiss gently and heard Kyuhyun sigh softly.

“I forgive you Shin Changmin because I love you a lot and I don’t want to leave you and seeing you here I believe that you love me too. So will you take me back?” Kyuhyun asked and Changmin broke into tears. To emotional to speak Changmin nodded his head furiously.

“Kyuhyun smiled and kissed Changmin on the lip.

They broke their kiss and looked towards their friends who were happily splashing each other with water. For the first time he saw Daniel’s beauty his big heart.

“But I you need to prove me that you love me.” Kyuhyun said out of a sudden.

“Yes I know.”
 Changmin said as he held Kyuhyun’s soft hand in his.

“Yunho hyung’s going to r………….”

 

BACK IN SEOUL……………………..

 

“Please d- don’t  c-co-come near.” A boy said in a terrified voice. 

 

 

A/N Cliffhanger so if you are itching to know please comment....................... Love you all <3