Chapter 4

I'm in love, there's no way around it.

 

                “So, after that part, Victoria and Luna will do this-“The choreographer demonstrated the next dance move. “-and Krystal, Sulli, and Amber will do this. Got it?”

                “Yes!” The 5 girls chorused in unison.

                “Good, 5 minute break.” The choreographer waved them off affectionately before going off to drink some water.

                The girls collapsed on the ground and stretched their sore legs. They’ve been practicing for 2 hours and they were tired. But they were determined to work hard for their comeback.

                “Unni, I’m so tired.” Sulli whined playfully, nudging Victoria.

                “Hey, don’t say that! You young ones don’t know the meaning of ‘tired’ until you’re our ages,” Victoria and Luna pretended to attack Sulli, who squealed as they tickled her. In the middle of the continuous tickle session, Amber poked Victoria.

                “Unni, you’re phones ringing,”

                “Ah, thanks Amber. I didn’t hear it,” Victoria panted and walked towards her phone. It was from her mother. Delighted, Victoria picked it up and pressed her ear against the phones surface. But before, she could even speak a ‘Hello’, her mother rambled to her in Chinese.

                Victoria’s mouth opened, but no noise came out. Her eyes were wide and she felt her fingers sliding off the phone. The phone dropped noisily on the floor, and the f(x) members looked back to ask what happened.

                “What’s wrong, unni?” Krystal asked.

                Victoria turned to face her members. Her cheeks were stained with mascara running down her face. Tears wouldn’t stop falling down. Jerkily, she tried to wipe them away but she couldn’t. she felt frozen and she felt like she couldn’t breathe. The world around her was blurring through her eyes and she felt the blood roaring in her ears.

                By then, she felt numb but she could still feel her legs giving away and her falling on the floor.

                Shrieks and screams of her members were the only evidence to Victoria that she was still conscious. But then, everything started to fade away and everything was dark.

-

                “What’s wrong, Nichkhun? You look a bit pale,” commented Junsu, his eyes peering at him.

                “Oh it’s nothing. I just felt a bit weird a moment ago,” Nichkhun shrugged.

                “We don’t need that.” The choreographer said sharply. “Today’s practice isn’t that necessary. Nichkhun, go back to the dorm and rest.”

                Nichkhun opened his mouth to protest but closed it again. He was feeling a bit sick. So, he packed up his bags and walked back to the dorm.

                Not even bothering to change out of his clothes, Nichkhun got in his bed, bringing his laptop with him. He, for some reason, didn’t feel like sleeping. So he opened his laptop and opened Nate.

F(x)’s leader, Victoria Song, faint during dance practice

                That was the first article he saw. He gave a sharp intake, and his head pounded. He fumbled to click the article and slowly read.

                Only a few hours ago, Victoria fainted during a dance practice for their new comeback single.

                In regards to this, f(x)’s agency company revealed on a telephone interview with Newsen that “Victoria’s current condition may have been related to something she heard while she was on a phone conversation. We will not be opening up and talking about Victoria’s personal business, however. After the diagnosis in the hospital, it is said that her condition is fine and stable.  

                Even though her faint hasn’t been that long, fans are greatly shocked and surprised. Everyone is wishing she is on a rapid recovery.

                Nichkhun needed to see her now.