Final

I'm in love, there's no way around it.

 

“I’m so full,” Wooyoung whined happily as the boys marched back into the waiting van.

                “What’s wrong, Nichkhun?” Taecyeon asked. “Not getting in?”

                Nichkhun faked a smile. “I want to walk around a bit.”

 “Ok-ay, just be back soon,” Junsu shrugged. s waved as he shut the van door and the car drove off.

                Nichkhun walked a bit, his mood dark. He couldn’t stop thinking about Victoria. He kept on walking, and when he stopped and looked up, he noticed he was in front of the f(x) dorm. Somehow, his feet must have automatically taken him here. Nichkhun sighed. He used to walk Victoria back to her dorm when they were in a relationship.

                He kicked the ground a bit, kicking a few pebbles out. Should he go visit her dorm? It wouldn’t hurt to just visit, right? Oh, what are you talking about, Nichkhun? She wants nothing to do with you. Just go back to the dorm, and hang out with your members.

                 Biting his lip, he was about to turn around when two hands covered his eyes. Surprised and taken aback, Nichkhun stumbled a bit. It was probably a fan girl.

                “Hello,” Nichkhun said, politely with the Thai charms he possessed.

                 The person didn’t respond.

                 “Hello?” Nichkhun said, again. It was obviously a girl; her hands were nothing of a man’s.

                 The girl didn’t respond again.

                 Finally frustrated, Nichkhun grabbed the hands and turned around, only to be face to face with Victoria.

                 “Hi,” she said, smiling.

                 “Hi,” Nichkhun stammered back, his ears turning bright red.

                 For a few minutes, all they did was stare at each other. To Nichkhun, Victoria looked so beautiful. Her cheeks flushed bright pink from the wind, her hands in her pocket, her hair long and cascading down past her shoulders. To Victoria, Nichkhun looked so handsome. Handsome and cute. With his red ears, his startled eyes, and hands frozen mid-air, she couldn’t help but let out a small laugh, a genuine laugh.

                “I read your letter,” Victoria finally spoke, her eyes staring at him

                Nichkhun cleared his throat.

               "I read yours, too,” he said.

               "Did you miss me?” Victoria asked, rocking on her heels.

               “Yes,” Nichkhun blurted out, blushing. He was embarrassed as Victoria laughed at him.

                Suddenly, Victoria stopped laughing and looked the other way. Her cheeks were turning pinker and he could see her digging her hands deeper in her jacket. She pouted her lips for a moment, looked up and down, left and right, before speaking.

                “I missed you, too,”

                Nichkhun’s grin grew bigger. Suddenly, he felt like he regained all the courage he had lost and more.

               “Do you love me?” he asked, bravely. Victoria looked back at him. She put her hands on his face and smiled.

               “Yes, I love you. Do you love me?” Victoria replied. She bit her lip and waited for his response. She released her hands from his cheeks.

                “I love you,” Nichkhun smiled ear-to-ear. “I love you so, so, so much.”

                “I’m glad to hear it,” Victoria looked down on the floor, clearly embarrassed.

                Nichkhun reached out his hand to Victoria. Without a moment’s waste, she took it. And together, smiling proudly, they walked down the sidewalk hand in hand, forever, and never letting go.