Chap8

The one I love.

[Chap8]
-Minzy’s POV-
*12 days after the breakup*

Mingkki ah, go get your unnies to wake up. YG-appa said we have an important meeting later.” Dara said while preparing breakfast.

Neh.” I took one last look at my Gundam collection before scampering off to wake up my sleepyhead unnies.

First, I went to Bommie’s room. “Unnie ah! Mariah Carey is here~” Keke, that should do the trick.

Next, I went to our full of aegyo leader’s room. Ahh, this one is difficult to wake up. She’s a known sleepyhead! Aish, I’ll try my best. Opening her door, S.M. The Ballad’s Miss You greeted me. Was she listening to this when she fell asleep? She always puts a particular song on repeat when she relates to it. Is she still thinking about Jia? Sigh, this leader of ours…

CL-roo! Rise and shine!!” I shouted as loud as I could manage.

Mmm…” CL waved her hand in my face and went back to sleep. She snuggled in her bed and was practically enveloped by her blanket. Aish, this Pig-rabbit. Just wake up already!Chae ah~ Wakey wakey!!” I tried a softer approach, hoping that it would have a reverse effect. This time, there wasn’t even a response. She didn’t even move an inch! Wha-? How can one sleep so soundly for so ing long? I chortled at her childlikeness but fretted over waking her up. Garhh! I’m so sorry Chae…I just had to use this method.

CL unnie, Jia’s here to visit you!!” I squealed, hoping that it would be as realistic as possible. Just as I thought, it worked. CL wriggled under her blanket, finally emerging from her den. Her hair was as messy as Bom’s and mine when we sat in the sports car. She looks like a lion haha. And an otter! A cute liotter. She rubbed her eyes like a young child would and peeked out from under her bangs. Sometimes, I wonder who’s the real maknae here.

Jinjja?” Her morning voice was damn y. “Chae, you’re finally awake! Go wash up, Dara is preparing breakfast. And no. Jia is not here. Sorry Chae, had to wake you up…YG appa said we have an important meeting later remember?” I left the room upon saying that. She really can’t forget Jia eh?

Outside, I saw Bom starting to eat some snacks without us and wondered how did such a glutton be blessed with a goddess like body?


 

Wassup! I'm back with a new chap :) Keke guess what's the important meeting they have? Anyone going for 2NE1 NECon in Singapore? Vote for YGFAMAND on MAMA ~! Ah go go go if you haven't ^^. Comments pls :) Anyone getting bored of this fic?? Sorry ><. Till whenever~~ :D