Chap25

The one I love.

[Chap25]
-CL’s POV-

Dara and Fei left the room.

Why are you like this?

Like what, Chae?” Jia answered while playing with my hair.

You know what I mean.

Trust me baby, I love you.

But, it’s just that…you’re the one who broke up with me. And now, you’re acting like we’re still love birds.

You don’t want me to be like this?” Jia pouted. Urghh irresistible lips.

Well, I-

Jia pecked me on the lips. Hello? Just a peck?

Let’s get outta here.

Ok. But, before we go, could I have another…“ I ducked my head, embarrassed by my question.

Sure.” Jia gave me a sultry smile. She leaned in closer till our faces were just inches apart. I closed my eyes, preparing for the kiss.

I’m back~!” Bom busted in.

Shocked, I opened my eyes. Jia leant back at lightning speed. Bommie, such a bad bad timing… I was so close!Hi!

Bom stopped in her tracks. “Ahem, I interrupted something right?” I facepalmed. This unnie is gonna be the death of me!It’s okay.” Jia smiled. It’s not okay! Ahh, okay well anyways, I bought food! Omnom time Chaerinnie.” Bom held up the plastic bag and waved it around. Aish, all she does is to think of food. Thanks!” Jia helped me take the snacks from Bom. “Where’s Mingkki?” I asked before Jia stuffed a cookie into my mouth. “Oh, she went to the washroom. Hehe Chae, your mouth is dirty now!

Mmffmawkkadj!!” I whacked Jia. Oh hey! I’m speaking like Bommie now. Jia tutted and wiped the corners of my lips. Mmm…I want them inside me. Right now.Oh Bom unnie, I gotta go back and pack now. You know, for the…new dorm. Take care of Chae! Bye!New dorm? Bom waved goodbye to Jia and sat beside me.

Bommie, what new dorm?” My eyes were full of intrigue, I stared at Bom, waiting for an answer.

Well Chae, apparently we are gonna have a collab stage with Miss A. And we’re gonna be living them for 3 weeks until the performance day to further our bond with them. YG said you were strong enough to handle it.

Well, life is full of surprises. 3 weeks! Living with Miss A! Which means 3 weeks of Jia. Well, I think we’re back to normal now? So it should be alright eh?

Chae, you better not start getting all with Jia in the dorm okay. Both of you were so loud last time. Tsk!

I blushed.

*at the 2NE1 dorm; CL has been discharged*

So girls, are y’all done packing?

Neh!” Minzy proudly answered. She was always the fastest to finish packing.

Almost!” Dara hollered from her room. I waited for Bom’s response but she didn’t reply. “Bommie!” Still no reply. I went to the kitchen and yeap! I caught her snacking. Again. “Yahh!! Bommie, are you done packing?

Uhhm, one last bite!” She said before munching down on the  watermelon.

Fine fine. Ohyea, where’s the new dorm?” I turned around, asking the more obedient members.

YG appa texted me the location just now, here.” Minzy showed me her phone. Alright, so we’re ready to go. Just, Bom needs to finish her packing.


Hello guys! It's Dara's bdae! Let's wish her many blessings for the rest of her life. #HappyKrungyDay ^^ Alright, I know this is supposed to be a Chaera fic but up til now there aren't many Chaera moments but please wait okay kekeke :) Much thanks for reading my fic :) Comment! :) I'll be back ~ :D