Chap11

The one I love.

[Chap11]
-Suzy’s POV-

Yeah Min, are you trying to get us all killed like in 2NE1’s Go Away mv?!” Fei suddenly blurted out. What the heck did she just say?! The van came to a grinding halt and threw us all forward. “Sor..sorry!! So sorry!” Fei quickly apologized. I stole a glance at Jia, her face was all scrunched up. She must be suffering right now… I threw a WTF look at Fei and Fei just shrugged back. Does she think that it’s all a joke ?! I tried to comfort Jia, however it was sort of futile.

She’s made quite an impact on us huh.” Min finally said something after what seemed like an eternity. Mostly Jia… I nodded, trying my best to calm Jia down.  “I…sorry. I cou-“ Fei incoherently mumbled. Out of the blue, Jia pushed me aside and rushed out of the van. Tear drops littered the path behind her. “Jia!!” I shouted. Damn it, she broke. I tried desperately to fight back the tears. “I’ll go find her.” Fei said flatly. When Fei was just out of the van, Min stopped her and gestured for me to join the search. Of course I will help find her. I wiped away my tears and got out of the van. “If anyone one of us finds her, contact the others ok?” Fei told us. We nodded our heads and went off.

While I was busy finding Jia, my song suddenly found its way into my head. I know I shouldn’t cry already, but why do I still keep crying? The opening struck a chord in me. Yes, I was dedicating this song to Jia when I sang it for BIG. Wiping away the tears which had escaped once again, I looked at my watch. It was already 9.35am! The meeting was at 10.30am! . We had to find Jia fast. I gritted my teeth and dug my hands into my pockets, braving against the chilly wind. Where could she be? I hope she’s not freezing somewhere, hidden away from us.


 

Annyeong guys! Have y'all voted for YGFAMAND on MAMA? Hope y'all are liking the fic so far hehe :) Comment okay? Ah go go go~! Oh and anybody going for 2NE1 NECon in SG ?? Sorry for short updates :< Updates coming your way soon~ :D