Chap2

The one I love.

 

[Chap2]
-Dara’s POV-

Peeking from my hiding spot, my heart broke into pieces when Jia death-glared CL. No one can do that to my baby. No one. I looked on as Jia left CL behind. Chae, why must you love her? Can’t you see that I’m craving for your love? After Jia was gone, I came out from my hiding place and went over to CL. 

Chae…?” I gently called out. CL turned around and I could spot a trace of tear drop on her face. Why cry over her Chae? I put on my best front and hugged her. She can’t see me cry now. It would just make matters worse. CL looks so zoned out. Is she alright?

Are you fine?” Yet again, no response. I guess she must be so emotionally drained now since Jia just… dumped her. Gosh, her body is so perfect. Can we just stay this way forever? I tightened my embrace, not wanting to let go of her.

Wifey, why aren’t you responding?” I asked.

W…what?” CL seemed startled. Is she still thinking about Jia? Get over her Chae…

She looks so tired, a rest should be perfect now.Aish, never mind. Let’s go back shall we?” Reluctantly, I let go of CL and stood up. Extending my hand, I contemplated on what dish I should cook for her later.

Sure.” CL grabbed my hand. Wait. Is she staring at my lips? Are my lips dirty?

Is there something on my lips pudongie?” I pouted. CL shook her head and messed up my hair. “You want me on your lips, don’t you?” CL teased. Oh gosh Chae yes. You have no idea how badly I want to taste your lips. I was stunned for a while but eventually shouted, “YAHH!! You’re so dead when I catch you!” Contradicting myself was so common now. I know CL still loves Jia and this was not the time for a confession. CL had long ago run off but I was still hollering at her.

Ahh, lucky I’m a much better runner than Chae. I can catch up with her if I wanted. However, I stayed behind her, observing her. I loved how her always in place blonde hair flew in the wind. I loved how her cute shaked about, like Dougie’s. I love her. I really do. Hmm? She’s slowing down? I wonder what you’re thinking about Chae…

Soon, I caught up with her and scared her.



 

Ello there guys! Hope y'all are liking it so far :) I've actually done quite some chapters already but give me some time to edit them oki? Hehe comment comment comment ~~ :D