Chap23

The one I love.

[Chap23]
-Jia’s POV-

Suzy grabbed my arm and we headed over to JYPE building. Throughout the journey, my head was just filled with CL.

I’m happy Chae. Happy that God answered my prayers and I could see you again. Happy that you didn’t push me away or leave me alone when I was freezing. Happy that you even used your winter jacket to cover me. I miss your smell. I miss how you would surprise me with a back hug. But most of all, I miss you. Your presence itself was enough keep me happy. Enough to fuel me on even when I’m dog-tired. Enough to comfort me when I’m down. I love you Chae. I really do.

Unknowingly, a tear slid down my face, caressing the cold, lonely skin which craved so much for warmth.

Hope you’re fine. I’ll visit you later.

Jia, you’re crying?” Suzy used her free hand to wipe away the tear.

Nah, it’s just too cold.” I smiled broadly, hoping she would be convinced.

Suzy just smiled back. Well, it is cold. So, I’m not really lying am I? Heh.

Hurry both of you slowpokes at the back!

Suzy and I ran to catch up with them. Fei laughed and Min just stood there, proud that her ‘scolding’ had helped.

*In JYPE building*

Y’all are so late!

Mianhae JYP…” We bowed.

JYP waved it off and asked us to seat down.

So girls, I’m gonna go straight to the point since y’all wasted so much time already.” He paused and we looked sheepishly at each other. 

Right. So, y’all are gonna have a collab stage with 2NE1.” He looked straight into our eyes, waiting for our reactions. Wh…what the?! My heartbeat increased.

But, Jia an-“ Fei got cut off. “Yes, I know they broke up recently but this was already decided before they broke up.” Suzy looked dejected, like she got rejected by her crush. Min was well, expressionless. What if I can’t control myself and… Argh! Aish, Jia, it’s just a collab stage!

And, y’all are gonna be living together for 3 weeks to achieve the perfect chemistry.

Just a collab stage yeah right. We are ing living together .

You gotta be kidding me.” True to a Oct 10 Libra, she spoke her mind, regardless of the possible consequences.

Min sat there, arms folded, deep in thought. Fei just accepted it.

Ok, so where’s our new dorm?

JYP took a piece of paper out and handed it to Fei.

Y’all will be moving in tomorrow so pack your bags by today.Well, that was some pretty shocking news. What does Chae think about this…?

Neh.” I got up, bowed and left. Fei followed me not long after and placed her arm on my shoulder.

You wanna go visit CL now?” I bashfully nodded. Fei smiled and light-heartedly said,” What if she really doesn’t like you anymore?

Who can resist my charms?” I playfully blew Fei a kiss. What if Fei is right? What will I do?

Aish! Don’t practice on me! CL will be mad ehehehe.

We continued our playful banter on the way to the hospital.


Sup guys! Hope y'all like it :) So, I got my NECon tix SG already~ Whoots ^^ Ohwell, comment :) There's like gonna be quite alot of dialogue ehehe. I'm not good at describing so bear with me >< That's all. Ciao ~ :D