Chap19

The one I love.

[Chap19]
-Dara’s POV-

Ppali Ppali Bommie!” I waved my hand at Bom who seemed to be taking her own sweet time. Minzy was already ahead of us and we were going to be late for our meeting. “Blehh. Neh.” Bom hated to be rushed.

*In the YG building*

Girls, y’all are late.

Mianhae ahh YG-appa.” I bowed respectfully to him.

Sorry!” Bom also bowed. “Sorry! I was in the washroom just now.” Minzy popped in, lifting her hand to her head.

Nevermind. Try to be more punctual next time.” He cleared his desk and gestured for us to seat down. Where’s Chae? I tilted my head, considering the possibilities for her absence. “YG appa, where’s CL?” Minzy pouted, already missing her unnie.

YG shifted in his seat and his demeanour changed for a slight second. “She’s in the hospital.Did I just hear it correctly? Hospital?!Wha…what ?!” I slammed the table, getting ready to leave for the hospital. “What happened?!” Bom stopped twirling her hair and stared at YG. Minzy opened in shock, unable to speak. “Girls, calm down. Dara, you are not going anywhere. Seat down. Bom, it’s not polite to stare at others. Minzy, close your mouth before a fly gets inside. Look, I know if anyone of you gets hurt, the others will be as if they got hurt themselves too. But, this is not the time to get all frenzy. Jia called me just now and informed me that CL fainted and she sent her to the hospital already.Jia? What is going on here? I plonked down on the seat again, trying to register the news in my head. And, why did she faint? My vision blurred, I stared into space, zoning out. “May we go see CL now?” Minzy’s voice cracked. “Please?” Bom pleaded.

YG softened for awhile but in the end refused to let us go now. “Sorry girls but we have something important to discuss right now. Y’all can go after this meeting.” Minzy and Bom’s expression were gloomy. “Ok then, let’s start.” Minzy reluctantly agreed.


Don't don't don't stop reading my fic~! Keke. It's choom T.O.P's bdae! Hapi Bdae :) #happyTOPday. Ok, so... hope y'all are liking it so far ^^ Comment okayz? Cyazz ~ :D