Chap1

The one I love.

[Chap1]

-CL’s POV-
 
Please don’t go…
 
I trembled as I mouthed these words. Her cold eyes glared at me, warning me to back off. 
 
Annyeong Goodbye Adios.” Those last words left me hanging. Her back turned, I could see her silky black hair swaying in the wind. A lone tear escaped and made its way to my cheek. How could I been so in love with such a ?! 
 
Chae…?” A familiar voice came from behind me. Turning around, I was greeted with Dara. What was she doing here? I stared blankly at her before realizing she had pulled me in for a hug. 
 
Are you fine?” She smelled so nice. And…the hug. It feels so right. Like our bodies were meant for each other. Her body, though petite, had all the curves at the right places. It must be so nice to her. God, what am I thinking. Seriously, CL? Getting so over a hug from your wifey. You’ve just been dumped! Get a grip on yourself CL! Dara held me tighter, nearly squeezing the life out of me.
 
Wifey, why aren’t you responding?” Dara’s voice had a tinge of anxiousness in it. 
 
W...what?” I was too engrossed in Dara to comprehend what she had just said.
 
Aish, never mind. Let’s go back shall we?” Dara let go of me and stood up, her perfect jet-black hair resting into place. She adjusted her cap and extended a hand. 
 
Sure.” I grabbed her hand, all the while staring at her lips. Damn, they look so tasty.
 
Is there something on my lips pudongie?” Dara asked – pouting. She takes great care of her face that girl. I shook my head, ruffling her hair in the process. Chuckling, I . “You want me on your lips, don’t you?” Yes, I’m a bad wifey, I know. Letting go of her hand, I bolted off, knowing the consequences of teasing our Ssantokki.
 
YAHH!! You’re so dead when I catch you!” 
 
I had a good head start I guess as Dara still had not caught up with me and she was usually a better runner than me. Ahh..well. At least I can use this time to recollect my thoughts. I got dumped by Jia. Why? I guess she couldn’t stand me being such a clean freak. But, I love her. More than anything else in this whole universe. Or, was there someone else? I don’t know, these past few weeks, I didn’t had the feeling. You know, when someone is in love and there’s this indescribable feeling. But, the hug I had with Dara just now electrified me. Like, she was the one instead of Jia. 
 
I gradually slowed down as the thoughts all came rushing out. Soon, Dara caught up with me and gave me the scare of my life.
 

Hope y'all like it :)  Do comment ~! Looking forward to them hehe ^^