Chap21

The one I love.

[Chap21]
-Minzy’s POV-

Ok, so the news is going to be quite unexpected for y’all. However, I’m sure the fans will love it so please try your best!

Arghh YG appa just tell us already.” Bom scrunched up her nose, displeasured by YG taking his own sweet time. Dara was still zoning out, 99.9% sure that she was still thinking about CL.

Well, I know y’all have gone through quite an amount of experience with them and are good friends with them.Good friends?

YG appa!” Bom whined.

Good friends till the extent of a certain kind of relationship.” YG ignored Bom. Wait. Is he referring to…?

Y’all are gonna have a collab stage with Miss A.

Dafuq did I just hear? I sat up straight, shocked by the sudden news. Bom was about to complain again but shut up when YG announced the news. I looked over to Dara. She still had a dazed look on her face.

Dara, did you hear what I just said?” YG turned his focus to Dara. No reply.

Dara !” YG raised his voice. I lightly nudged Dara, hoping she would snap out of her daze.

Myo?” Dara seemed startled. 

YG appa said we are gonna have a collab stage with Miss A.” Dara’s jaw dropped.

What?! Miss A?!” I nodded and YG cleared his throat, about to announce something else. Chillax Dara…

And as we all know, CL and Jia broke up recently so, y’all are gonna live together for awhile to have a stronger bond.

Live together?! Just because of a collab stage?!

But…but…but…

CL had a hard time trying to get over Jia. And even until now, she is still not completely over Jia. What if…?” I continued Bom’s sentence.

No no no!” Dara protested.

YG took in our responses and firmly said,” It’s been decided before their breakup and CL is strong enough to face Jia again. The collab stage is in 3 weeks time so y’all are living together for 3 weeks. I’ll give y’all some time to digest this. I’ll inform y’all later on on where your new dorm is. Ok, that’s all. Y’all can go visit CL now.


Hey! New chap! Yay! :P Hope y'all like it :) So, comment pls! Okay, bye~ :D P.S. The excessive use of "y'all" is kindda irritating myself ><