Can't

Be My Bride?

 

                “KRIS...

 

 

Luhan’s POV:

 

                Kris… please come and save me! I need you so much right now…please…

 

                “Oh, little missy’s crying!! So, where’s your knight and shining armor now, huh?”

 

                Little did I know that this man had already pinned me on the wall holding both my hands to stop me from struggling so now I can’t even move them! If only not because of this freaking thick and long dress I’m wearing I could have escaped in no time. Now this is my dead end…

 

                “I bet he’s not, maybe he won’t even look for you, he. Why don’t you just forget him and be with me? You might enjoy me more than him” then fear came through me

 

                He got closer to me and tried to kiss me but quickly turned so it didn’t happen, at least for now. I felt he was furious even if it’s dark in here, this was my hiding place in the past so that Kris won’t find me but now… will he? I hope so…

 

                Then I saw him getting closer again and kissed my neck! So disgusting! I felt like puking, I don’t want my life to end like this, if someone could kill me now, please do. I can’t take this shameful act anymore, I already felt violated. This is too much, I think this will only be the first and last time I wish there’s a trespasser here to stop this ert.

 

                Kris, where are you?

 

                “No one can save you now. You’re all mine. Haha!”

 

                “May the gods curse you!” I said with anger

 

                “Oh? You finally spoke, maybe I should kiss you more” he then did it again

 

                I hate it, I hate this feeling! This is so disgusting, why is this happening to me now? Maybe this person is right, Kris won’t be here… he can’t save me now, it’s too late.

 

                Then I felt something hot and slippery, oh dear, please… NOT HIS TONGUE! I can’t suppress it now, my tears fell and I let out sobs. It angered me because he liked it, a total sadist!

 

                I never felt so aghast in my whole life. I never even thought something like this would happen to me. Why am I so unfortunate? First, I fell in love with someone I mustn’t fall for, then my very own sister marries him, and now, I’ll be by this ****ing old ert! I really hope I wasn’t even born; now all I want is to die, even to die in the hands of my most beloved person. I’d be glad if he’s the one who could kill me, at least I won’t have any guilt for hurting him and loving him…

 

                “That was tasty of you, why don’t I taste your lips too? It must be delicious” YUCK.

 

                He moved closer to me, closer, and closer that our lips are inches apart, closer that our lips almost touched then…

 

                PUNCH!

 

                “Ouch! Who the hell are you?!”

 

                “Makes sense”

 

                Someone… someone behind had punch this old geezer, someone made this person lays flat on the floor. He s-saved me! This tall man in the dark had found me… and I know who this is

 

                “Well, who are you?! How dare you disturb me in my privacy, do you not know who I am?!” the man was furious as blood came from his mouth and nose

 

                “I should ask you the same, Mr. Royal Official? And mind your language please”

 

                “Y-you know me! But you are disrespectful towards me? Young kids these days, did your mother not teach you any?!”

 

                “Why would I be? My mother didn’t teach me anything, the Royal Teachers did. And manners you say? Who cares about that when my woman is touched and almost tainted by a dirty pest?”

 

                “Y-you brat!”

 

                “I’m not a brat, I’m your prince”

 

                “You are! Wait, what?! P-Prince, you mean, Prince Yi fan?!” the man was shocked my Kris’ words

 

                “I thought you’d be so stupid to recognize me”

 

                “I’m sorry sire, I didn’t recognize you earlier” the man bowed

 

                “Oh? Is that so?”

 

                “Y-yes!” he lied

 

                “But you dared to use forbidden language to your prince and touched his property. You aren’t stupid but you are beyond stupidity, lowlife” he said bluntly

 

                 Not only this man but I was also shocked by Kris’ words. He’s changed… he acts like what he is supposed to act in front of the palace and the people. Cool and collected without showing any expression, plus the darkness that surround us, he truly bears the seal of the dragon.

 

                “B-BUT THAT SEDUCED ME, SIRE!”

 

                “What?!” what did he say? I seduced him?

 

                Kris pulled me and holds my waist tightly, but I was hoping he doesn’t believe the guy… I hope…

 

                “So, you mean, my woman seduced you?”

 

                “Yes!” the guys nodded

 

                “Kris! Don’t believe him! He’s lying!” my tears fell as I felt he almost believes the guy

 

                “How did she? Do you have any proof? Are you sure you weren’t the one who dared to do the first move?”

 

                “Your Highness, I did not! I saw her crying here alone and, of course to see a woman cry is heartbreaking for us men, so I decided to comfort her. I asked her why and she said you pushed her away because you found another woman you can have fun with, saying she’s too boring”

 

                “No!” I defended myself, how could he lie like that?!

 

                “Continue”

 

                “What? Kris---“

 

                “I let her cry on my shoulders then she asked me if I wanted to try comforting her in a different way. She said she’s too devastated and would like to try me for free so I didn’t hesitate, I’m a bachelor anyway. That’s how we ended up like that”

 

                “Oh. Really…?” Kris then turned to me and touched my chin for me to look up to him

 

                I shook my head while still crying, begging for him not to believe that ert “No… he’s lying *sobs* Kris, please… believe… me… *sobs*”

 

                “D-don’t listen to that sire! S-she only wants your sympathy, just like what she did to me! T-that ’s trapping you, she takes advantage of your kindness!”

 

                “Hmm, you dared to call her such as and even though she’s still my property. And why would she even cling to a lowly disgusting ert such as you when she has me already? Explain.”

 

                “I-I told you she said you pushed her away because you found another woman!”

 

                “That’s it. Because she said I have another woman. Let me ask, do find any woman around here except for the old maids and my relatives who just arrived?” Kris questioned

 

                “N-no… sire” the man looked down

 

                “So you just accused me that I committed adultery and , huh?”

 

                “That’s not what I mean sire! S-she tricked me!”

 

                “Oh come on, by the looks of her, you could say she’s brought up pretty well. Girls like her don’t know how to flirt, got it?” Kris had countered him

 

                “I uh…”

 

                You’re dismissed. I’ll report this incident to father and mother. You’ll have your punishment by the next day. You can’t run away, it will only add to your crime”

 

                “W-what did you say? But I told you the truth sire! She seduced me!” he begged

 

                “She’s a minor, plus, she’s my fiancée so back off” Kris hissed

 

                Then the man excused himself feeling so low at what he has done to me and for the lying he did that didn’t work on Kris. That left me to be alone with Kris now who was still embracing me while I’m still crying clinging onto him

 

                “Are you okay?” he tried soothing me

 

                “I-I was almost… I-if you didn’t c-come, I-I don’t know what could have happened” my voice shook in fear remembering what that man had done to me

 

                “Shh… don’t cry, I’m here now right? I almost killed him if I didn’t restrain a bit, you know? I thought I was too late” he embraced me more tightly

 

                “I-I was attempting to kill myself if you didn’t believe me, you know” as I cling to his arms to support my legs that I thought were almost going to fall

 

                “I was just teasing him a bit. Sorry about that, I almost murdered my baby deer, eh? I trust you so of course I know you wouldn’t do that to me. You love me very much” he chuckled

 

                “Stupid Kris” I buried my face on his chest

 

                “You can’t cheat on me, judging from that ert’s face, you never will. And another funny thing, he really thought you were a girl! Haha!”

 

                “But… if I did, wouldn’t it be easier?” I mumbled

 

                “What do you mean?” he caressed my face so that I could look at him and loosened the hug

 

                “If, If I did become a girl, would you love me more?” I said

 

                “What are you saying Lu Han? I love you just the way you are! I don’t care about your appearance, I simply love you!” then he embraced me again, tightly like he doesn’t want to let go of me

 

                “You love me too, right?” he asked

 

                “Of course…” then something struck me, this isn’t right

 

                “But Kris… this is wrong. I can’t love you” he was dumbstruck so I took this opportunity to loosen his grip and walked away.

 

                But I can’t stop crying, it hurts so damn much…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heheheh!! Hiya minna-sama!!!

how is it? i hope you enjoyed... at least a bit.... :D

how's your holiday guys??? waaahhh, 2K views?! OMO! i'm so happy!! yaay!!!

wanna know what's gonna happen next chap? maybe next time... (being Kris?) hahah joke!

just be patient and wait, OK? O_<