Needs

Be My Bride?

“So you’re saying, last night you did not have se—“

 

“Sister, your language please” Luna covered her sister’s mouth before she says something bothersome while inside the premises of the palace.

 

“But it’s the truth, Lulu and Yifan did nothing all night long! *sigh*though there’s no reason to not do it” Krystal stated with a displeased face looking at the two newlyweds in front of her.

 

“Mom, please calm down. We can explain this…” Yi Fan offered

 

“But you wasted such a good opportunity, Yi Fan” Luna agreed with her sister “We can’t do anything about it”

 

Yi Fan jolted by the tone of his mother-in-law “… that is… I’m sorry mother”

 

“Mother, mom, please don’t blame it all on Yi Fan. I’m also at fault…” Lu Han decided to intervene by defending his husband

 

“Oh? Son, you should know better than this… this is one of the most important things you must do when entering marriage life aside from the sacrament” Luna countered

 

Yi Fan and Lu Han were out of words because their mothers’ words hit them like a dagger. Unable to face them, they just bowed their heads and mumbled “sorry”. What they did not know was that their mothers were already holding themselves from laughing and praising each other for being good actresses. This is surely one hell of a treasured moment they’d never forget. Poor boys that did not sense anything…

 

“Ahem, then will you tell us an appropriate reason why you did not pound on my Lulu when I allowed you, Yi Fan, to do it whenever you liked? You have all the time in the world, son. I already gave you permission ever since you two were betrothed when you were still infants! But it’s not like I’m okay with premarital … though I’m fine if Yi Fan had done it with Lu Han already” Luna said with a straight face that surprised again the boys.

 

Krystal smirked “Talk about language, sis”

 

“My voice is not as loud as you. Plus, we’re twins, guess it runs in the blood” Luna then turned to the boys again “Now, will you tell me or what?”

 

“Okay mother, it’s my fault. I got tired then my head hurt that’s why Yi Fan had to help me rest. He’s not to be put on blame here” Lu Han said.

 

“No really, we just don’t want to rush things and decided to take it slow… I don’t want to hurt Lu Han so please don’t blame him” Yi Fan then turned to his wife then whispered “what are you doing?”

 

Though Lu Han blushed at the ‘I don’t want to hurt Lu Han’ statement, he did not like what his husband said “What am I doing? No, what are you doing? Yi Fan it’s clear that it’s all my fault so don’t take the blame. If it didn’t happen then we could’ve done it, it’s my responsibility as your wife, Yi Fan. I already promised!”

 

“That’s right, Lu Han, you are my wife. I also promised, remember? So don’t at least take all the blame! I’m your husband so let’s share it, I have my responsibilities too and one of it is to protect you” Yi Fan countered

 

“But!—“

 

“No buts!”

 

“Alright kids. We’ll let you go for now but settle this argument first! But don’t think we’ll ever let you off if you don’t give us a grandchild soon!” Krystal said, understanding the fact that these two will eventually say more cheesy lines if she and her sister gets out. Another reason is, they can’t hold their laughter anymore and decided that they should let it out soon.

 

“Eh? You’re already going?” Lu Han asked

 

“Yeah, yeah… do you really want us to hear your cheesy conversations? Ugh, please spare us you lovebirds!” Luna bid her goodbyes and dragged Krystal out of the room leaving the two men in an awkward situation.

 

“So… guess we’re good?” Yi Fan asked

 

“Yi Fan, I’m touched but what you did wasn’t app—“

 

“Are we going to argue about this again? Face it Lu Han, I’m your husband and you are my wife so don’t do things all by yourself” he touched his wife’s face and Lu Han did the same on his husband’s hand “I’ll protect you”

 

Lu Han then inched closer and pressed his lips to Yi Fan’s own. To Lu Han’s surprise, Yi Fan broke the kiss “Yi Fan?”

 

“Lu Han, you…” Yi Fan couldn’t find any words to say “you initiated the kiss?” and Lu Han nodded

 

“Why? What’s wrong with it?” Lu Han tilted his head

 

“Lu Han, you’ve been acting weird ever since we woke up. Don’t kill me when I say it but… you’ve become quite… feminine? I mean… when I woke up I saw you smiling at me then gave me a good morning kiss. It’s like you’ve become sweet… or so…?” Yi Fan closed his eyes expecting a punch from his wife. He knows when it comes to calling Lu Han girly he’d be beaten almost to death, but his expectations fell down when he opened his eyes. Seeing Lu Han just looking at him with the most fragile face he’d ever seen in his wife “… um, Lu Han… are you okay?”

 

“Don’t you like it, Yi Fan?” He said in almost a whisper

 

Yi Fan is confused “What?”

 

“I have become your wife so of course I should take the role of the woman, right? Or did you get sick of me already before we got married because I wanted to act manly in front of everyone while you wanted a woman to be your bride… is that it, Yi Fan? That’s why you did not sleep with me last night even though I told you… *sob* it’s… *sob* alright…?” Lu Han had tears already flowing in his cheeks and Yi Fan can’t help to be shocked by the sight he’s seeing. He really wanted to pinch himself to know if reality is just playing with him but the only thing he could do is to grab Lu Han into a tight embrace.

 

“C’mon, baby. When did I ever say that? Shh, please don’t cry anymore… it hurts to see you looking like this” Yi Fan tried to soothe his wife but the little devil in his arms just got his fuel all fired up. Yes, he was just playing the ‘fragile wife’ in front of his husband as a payback for the neglected activity last night. That’s much of a devil he is, his horns are growing already.

 

“Don’t pity me, Yi Fan. I don’t need your sympathy” he pushed Yi Fan away with his arms and turned away but Yi Fan caught his wrist and pulled him again but a little too forcefully that both of them fell on the floor. Fortunately, there was a cushion where Yi Fan landed his head on so he was lucky enough his skull didn’t break but he couldn’t deny the fact that his back ached a bit from the fall plus Lu Han’s weight on top of him. “Ouch!” he yelped which startled his wife.

 

“Gosh, Yi Fan! Are you alright?!” Lu Han immediately stood up but Yi Fan caught his arm

 

“Stay… please don’t go”

 

“Yi Fan, I’m just removing my weight on you. Plus I need to get the first aid kit in—“Lu Han immediately stopped as he was suddenly attacked by forceful lips meeting his.

 

Yi Fan smirked “Enough playing games, baby. Have you had your fun already?” Yi Fan whispered into Lu Han’s ear which made his wife blush and even turn so red because of the emphasized “baby”.

 

Lu Han swore he could just melt into Yi Fan’s hot breath and y voice but he knows he mustn’t give into the temptation so he tried his hardest to stay calm “W-what do you mean, YI Fan?”

 

“I know your acting skills are good and you’re smarter but you can never comprehend how I think” Yi Fan held Lu Han’s chin up while he inched his face closer “I let you off yesterday because I didn’t want you to get hurt, I was planning to wait until you’re ready but it seems like a certain someone here is very needy already” Lu Han flinched when he met Yi Fan’s eyes. They don’t look angry, instead, they look fierce, passionate, and most of all, which Lu Han can tell obviously, lust-filled.

 

“Sigh, seems like I got caught by my own husband. Okay your highness, I give up” Lu Han raised both of his hands “I’m just so upset by the fact that you just slept right in front of me whileIwasstillhornyafterthosekissesandtouchesyoumadeandIreallythoughtyouaregoingtomakelovetomeright—“

 

Yi Fan halted Lu Han by placing his forefinger on Lu Han’s lips “Okay, stop” he looked at his wife who just blinked so many times “I know you’re not acting anymore but gosh, Lu Han, you sound exactly like a woman! You talk too fast just like a nagging wife” Yi Fan sighed

 

“A nagging wife?” Lu Han repeated while raising an eyebrow

 

“Yes. You sound just like mom when she’s upset with dad” Yi Fan touched his wife’s shoulders “please don’t get influenced by mom, I don’t want our children to experience what I’ve gone through” Lu Han blushed again when he heard his husband say “our children”. He felt happy that Yi Fan wanted babies from Lu Han which made the latter smile

 

“Why are you smiling so suddenly? I just called you a ‘nagging wife’, remember?” Yi Fan teased his wife but Lu Han’s smile got even wider

 

“If our children become as spoiled as you, I’ll be glad to be one” he countered then his face suddenly turned serious “but… is it really going to work, Yi Fan? I mean me… getting pregnant…” Lu Han lowered his head feeling embarrassed “even though I’m fully a male…”

 

“If that didn’t work, I’m really going to wonder why we still exist. Our family was built centuries ago so it’s not atypical if a case like this happened before, Lu Han. We’re just one of them and we’re going to continue this lineage” said Yi Fan as he hugged his wife “Is that what’s been bothering you? You wanted to see if it’s true so you were so eager to sleep with me?”

 

“That’s not it, Yi Fan! Please don’t think like that. Well, I can’t deny that’s one of the reasons but that’s because I want to get pregnant with your child! Of course my main reason is because I love you! I’ve waited for the day that I’ll be completely yours. Please don’t make it sound like I’m making you my test subject because I will never do that!” Lu Han shook his head and Yi Fan just giggled

 

He held Lu Han close to him again “Baby, I’m sorry for saying those things to you. I’m sorry I hurt you” then he kissed Lu Han again, but gently this time. Lu Han responded to the kiss and moaned when Yi Fan suddenly moved his lips “mm…”

 

“Open your mouth, baby” ordered Yi Fan and Lu Han gladly did so “good boy” Yi Fan rejoiced as he is about to gain access when Lu Han suddenly closed his mouth

 

“Nuh uh, not so fast dear prince” Lu Han smirked while enjoying teasing his husband

 

“I see, you like games that much, huh, baby deer?” Yi Fan also smirked but this one made Lu Han scared “If you play a game, I play better. But I’ll teach you the consequences of challenging me first” with this statement, Lu Han knew he’s done for

 

With less than a second, Yi Fan took Lu Han’s lips fully. Remembering he can’t make Lu Han open his mouth, he just had to do it himself. He bit Lu Han’s lower lip which made the latter squirm and open his mouth ‘excellent move’ he thought as he slipped his tongue inside Lu Han’s hot cavern savoring every taste and exploring every inch of Lu Han’s mouth. This doesn’t stop Lu Han from letting out sweet moans and instead, this only the smaller one more.

 

Yi Fan put Lu Han in a straddling position in front of him “You’re voice is such a turn on baby”  he said as he Lu Han’s neck and collarbone while his hands sneak inside his wife’s shirt. Lu Han can’t help but grab Yi Fan’s hair and kept for more “I didn’t think you’d be so needy, Lu Han” he whispered again which made Lu Han shiver up to his spine

 

“Gosh, Yi Fan, why… are you… s-so good at… this?” He struggled between words as his husband kept kissing his swollen lips “I don’t remember teaching you this” he clung onto Yi Fan for support because his knees got weak of kneeling for so long and because of Yi Fan’s touches that made him hot and weak

 

“You can just sit on my lap. And I’ve told you before, right? You cannot comprehend what I’m thinking” he said while pulling Lu Han down his lap and still kissing him

 

Lu Han widened his eyes “Goodness! WU YI FAN. Don’t tell me you’ve read Kama Sutra?! I told you that was one of the forbidden books--!”

 

“I can’t read Indian!”

 

“Then ho—“

 

“Stop asking or I’ll do you right now! It’s going to hurt a lot” Yi Fan threatened his wife although he doesn’t have any idea what he’s talking about but it seemed to fluster Lu Han even more

 

“I-I’m fine w-with it! I-I’m prepared s-so you… c-can… do w-whatever… y-you… want…” Now Yi Fan’s more confused than he is before.

 

“What?”

 

“I said I’m prepared! Gosh Yi Fan, are you really that dense?!” And with that, Lu Han lost his patience and left “even though I tried my hardest to seduce you…” he said in a whisper

 

Yi Fan is now left alone in the room with a really puzzled head “Dense?”

 

“Yes, you are.” Kevin said as he entered the room “I now give you the trophy of the biggest jerk” he clapped his hands

 

“What the—“

 

“How can you be a good husband if you can’t even understand your wife first?” Kevin sighed “I know it’s funny because he’s a man but, I think I’ll just say this as a friendly advice. I know Lu Han hyu—I mean, okay, brother in law thinks the same as—“

 

Impatient, Yi Fan cut his brother’s words “You talk too much, just shut it. Just tell me what exactly do you mean by that?”

 

“A woman has needs”

 

“What?”

 

“Now you shut up bro, you’re being a jerk again”

 

“Wha—“It took all the time in the world for Yi Fan to process what Kevin had said “Tell me, where is he?”

 

“Finally, the gods have heard my prayers!” Kevin said as he praised the skies

 

WHERE. IS. HE?” Yi Fan glared

 

Kevin sighed “Room. And please just do him quietly!” he shouted as Yi Fan left

 

“Really, they didn’t even realize I walked into them while they were in the middle of making-out. I doubt this palace would still be quiet sooner or later” he smirked “That devil of a brother in law got my brother under his clutches”

 

 

 

 

**************************************************************************************

 

Yay i'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkkk!!!!!!

hehehe, missed me? Okay, i shouldn't be laughing

i deeply apologize for my hiatus but at least i updated? right?

>.< i have my reasons :( my laptop had to be repaired and my chapters.... my beloved chapters we're gone because my hard drive got a stupid virus T^T i had to rewrite again

I was supposed to update in an earlier time but, yeah, my documents vanished in just a blink of an eye... though this new one is quite different than the old but i hope you like it >.<

Oh, and yeah... before i forget, starting from this chapter, everrybody will now address Kris as Yi       Fan :) i just like the idea of calling him in chinese^^ 

 

I missed you guys and my beloved subbies :*

*bows*