Touch

Be My Bride?

                “You two are going to Japan”

 

 

                You two are going to Japan. These words seem puzzling for the couple judging from their confused faces, their eyes squinted and seem to question the new announcement.

 

                “Come again?” Yi Fan eyed each of them

 

                “It’s as clear as a day, my son” Luna turned to Yi Fan, “Both of you are going to Japan two days from now”           

 

                 I am your son, mom. Lu Han snickered silently “But mom, why so sudden?” he wanted to complain, of course, since there still lies the fact that he and his husband are not in good terms. Yet.

 

                Krystal smiled creepily after hearing the question “We talked about it and came to conclusion that you will have your honeymo—“ Luna rolled her eyes as soon as she covered her sister’s mouth

     

           “You are going to continue your education there, and most probably live there for a while” she explained

 

                “Then does that mean I’m going back home?” Lu Han smiled inside, how many years has it been since I last visited home? 8? No… 9 years. His gleaming eyes suggested his inner excitement

 

                Both sisters looked at each other in silence and back at the newlyweds “Unfortunately, no” Krystal stated flatly

 

                “Pardon?” Lu Han asked in confusion “we are going to live Japan, right?”

 

                “Would you care to explain, mother?” Yi Fan interrupted

 

                Krystal exhaled “Yes, you are going to live there, but not in the Tsukino Palace” emphasizing the detail, “get it?”

 

                “You are not going to live with us but you will stay in the suburbs of Tokyo” Luna, seeing the still-confused faces of her sons, explained “To make you understand, you two are going to live an normal student life, live in a normal environment, study like normal college students, and socialize like normal people. To simply put it, you have to hide your true identities.

 

                “What?! Why?!” both men chorused

 

                “Calm down” Emperor Wu intervened “Let the kids know the situation” he eyed both sisters

 

                “Situation? What situation?”

 

                Krystal cleared “You see, we discovered a new problem” Lu Han wanted to say something but Luna held her hand, she then looked back at her sister signalling her to continue “The Sui Clan, our enemy, is plotting to destroy our dynasty”

 

                “They always had, but never did” Yi Fan mocked “Why are you so startled? It’s not the first time” Yi Fan recalled a situation “They even tried kidnapping me once when I was a child”

 

                Krystal sighed “That’s the problem!”

 

                Yi Fan backed up “What is?”

 

                “They are aware of the wedding and they’re planning to do it again”

 

                “Almost everyone in China knew about it” Kris deadpanned “wait, what? The kidnapping?

 

                The sisters nodded

 

                “Whoa, they’re not planning to kidnap me again do they? That’s lame… I mean, just look at me” Yi Fan gestured to himself “They’re kidnapping this?” he pointed to himself

 

                “Hold your horses, young man” Krystal rolled her eyes “Obviously not”

 

                “Then what’s the problem?” Lu Han voiced out

 

                Luna pointed at her own son, yes, Lu Han

 

                “Me?” Lu Han pointed at himself, leading Yi Fan’s attention to him “Why me?”

 

                “As we said, they are aware of the recent wedding of our clan.” Luna paused looking at the young men in front of her waiting for an explanation “the wedding triggers to reproducing a new heir, that heir of course, will continue our bloodline, and the one who will carry the heir” she eyed her son “is you”

 

                “I don’t follow” Yi Fan still clearly confused

 

                “Once the heir is born” Luna continued “They will kidnap the child”

 

                “But that’s insane!” Lu Han complained “the child has nothing to do with this!”

 

                “Then what about Kevin?” everyone paused at Yi Fan’s question

 

                “The same thing happened to Yi Fan, but they did not dare to touch Kevin. And for his safety and assurance, we sent him out of the country. Yi Fan is my eldest son thus he bore the mark of the Black Dragon, a mark from our ancestry which gives the bearer the ability to lead a generation of dynasties for centuries, the work of Strength and Power, while Lu Han” she looked at her son in law “bears the mark of White Dragon which has the ability to maintain and reproduce those dynasties, a work of Wisdom and Intellect. If both marks of the dragon separate, each half’s dynasty weakens and might lead to extinction, which our enemy is planning to do in the first place”

 

                “And if the dragons become one?” Lu Han questioned

 

                “Both abilities combine and balance, the offspring will most probably bear the mark of the Yin Yang, this is what is happening right now. Wu clan is currently leading China and Tsukino Clan is currently leading Japan, since you two are wed, the alliance is tied. The heir will have the utmost power in both countries. He can either choose 1 of the 2 or even both”

 

                “So they plan to take the child to destroy our dynasty?” Yi Fan summed up

 

                Luna nodded “That is why we have to protect you two first before it’s too late, for the future of our clan and for your future child”

               

 

****************************************************

 

                “Once you arrive in Tokyo, everything you need in your house is already provided. If you needed something, just call okay?”

 

                “Will this really work?” Lu Han looked at his passport.

 

                “Yes, now go. Your plane is waiting”

               

 

 

 

                Yi Fan and Lu Han boarded the plane just in time for their flight; still, Yi Fan tried to have a proper conversation with Lu Han. He unconsciously grabbed the latter, which is in front of him, just to get his hand slapped. This both surprises both of them and Lu Han quietly apologized as he averts his gaze.

 

                “Lu Han, please, just hear me out” Yi Fan pleaded but it was no use, Lu Han kept walking and he kept following. He tried grabbing Lu Han by the shoulders but Lu Han swatted his hand too

 

                “Will you please not touch me?” Lu Han demanded with angry eyes. I don’t like it when you touch me because I’ll remember everything about my dream. “There’s no need to talk about anything!”

 

                “Sirs, are there any problems?” Lu Han looked back to the source of voice. Oh, a stewardess, great.

 

                “Uh no” Yi Fan shook his head

 

                The stewardess then smiled at them, well, more on Yi Fan, Lu Han noticed “Then allow me to take you to your seats”

 

               

 

                “Sir, would you want another cup of coffee?” the same stewardess offered as the couple sat there quietly, Lu Han by the window watching the sky. Lady, it’s the fifth time you’ve asked him that. He thought

 

                “No, thank you” Yi Fan smiled

 

                “Then what about your companion, sir?”

 

                Lu Han turned his head and saw the stewardess smiling at him “No, thanks” Oh, so I still do exist

 

                “Well then, good day sirs and enjoy your flight”

 

                “Uh yeah, good day to you too, Miss Jung” Yi Fan smiled half-heartedly. How could he not? Whenever he tries to have a conversation with Lu Han she interrupts.

 

                “Huh?” the stewardess was taken aback

 

                Yi Fan pointed at her “nametag”

 

                “Oh please, Jessica is just fine” she chuckled

 

                What the-? Is she seriously flirting with him? Lu Han tried putting on a face while he’s cursing her in his mind. Back off , back off.

 

                “’Kay right, bye” Yi Fan waved as she went on her way

 

                The ride was quiet and Yi Fan was so giddy to talk to Lu Han and it was getting awkward so he tried talking to him but no response. “Lu Han?” still no response “Are you asleep?” little did he notice the little deer was sleeping until the latter’s head fell on his shoulder. Looking at the angel before him, he kissed his wife’s forehead “We really haven’t seen each other for two days and slept on a different room, I really miss having you in my arms” he whispered softly at the sleeping baby’s head.

 

 

 

*********************************************************

 

After they bid their goodbyes, the couple proceeded to their plane for their flight while their parents and siblings waited for their departure. When the plane left, Krystal suddenly bursts out laughing, gaining attention from the public

 

                “Mom!” Kevin whispered

 

                Krystal, wiping the tear from her eye, tried holding back “I just can’t believe they bought that!”

 

                “But didn’t you overdo it?” Luna rubs her sister’s back to calm her down

 

                “Shut it sis, you went with it! Haha!”

 

                “What did you actually say to convince them to go to Japan?” Yu interrupted

 

                Krystal turned to her niece while still tearing up “A PLAIN BIG FAT LIE

 

                Yu and Kevin mentally face-palmed themselves

 

                “Well, consider this as their punishment for having a lover’s spat when they just got married and for not having se—“

 

                Luna covered her sister’s mouth for the nth time already

 

                “What’s your problem?” Krystal complained

 

                “We’re in public so shut it and contain your feels”

 

 

********************************************************

 

 

 

SO, here I am (^3^)

omg I shall apologize now and for the future chapters if I don't update as quickly as before

yes, I can't assure you I can update soon mainly because of school T^T I lost my freedom :'( 

AND I thank those who patiently waited for this update and to my new subbies :* mwaaaahh LOVE U!! *blows kisses

I wanna say a lot but I don't know where to start, but rest assured, I am so grateful to you my readers T^T