Mine

Be My Bride?

 

 

Kris’ POV:

10 minutes before,

                I’m bored, I wanna talk to Luhan yet I don’t know how to open a topic. I got up of my bed then thought of a way to approach him but nothing came into my mind. I’m really itching to see his beautiful face and hear his voice right now. Yeah Kris, you’re becoming a creep right now.

 

                Okay, I can’t stand it anymore! I went to the balcony to sneak go to Luhan’s room. It’s actually a shortcut for emergency use. Our balconies are connected and our rooms are just next doors. It’s my first time doing this so I’m kinda giddy. The space is a bit narrow so I need to be really careful since this is the FOURTH FLOOR of the palace and I’ll surely be dead if I fall.

 

                 I opened his door really careful (I noticed he never locks it) but accidentally tripped onto something but he didn’t seem to notice. Maybe he’s asleep? He faces the wall though so I can’t be so sure about that but he didn’t react so I assumed he already is. Now I had this urge inside me to wake him up through scaring the hell out of him but that is until I heard him mumble something.

 

Kris… please tell me if this is love

 

He whispered in a soft tone yet loud enough for me to hear.

 

“Well, what answer do you want?” KREASE! YOU ARE SO STUPID! I forgot he doesn’t know I’m here yet but I just blurted out those words out on a whim.

 

“Yes” he replied

.

.

.

WHAT?

 

You mean he’s?

 

“WHA?!” he screamed then jolted up.

 

I admit I got startled by his actions but he seems to be more shocked that I am. Well duh, who wouldn’t? Stupid…

 

“What are you doing here?!” his doe-eyes widened in disbelief.

 

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to… sorry” I apologetically lowered my head then scratched the nape of my neck.

 

“D-did you hear---“

 

“Everything?” I nodded as a sign of agreement.

 

His eyes widened even more and his jaw literally dropped. I mean, seriously.

 

“Ah!” he covered his bright red face with his hands.

 

I swear I saw him as red as tomato then he buried himself within the covers of his bed. I leaned closer to him almost kneeling

then I reached out my hand to ruffle his smooth honey colored hair.

 

“You know, there’s nothing wrong with it” I tried soothing him

 

He didn’t reply and instead, he just shook his head. I took a lot of time and effort to cheer him up a bit but he won’t even look at me.

 

“Say, what do you think is wrong with that?”

 

“Everything!” he exclaimed.

 

I did a few blinks in amusement then chuckled a bit. At last, he finally replied. He’s super cute when he’s flustered.

 

“See, you’re even laughing at me!” as he uncovered himself then sat up to look at me.

 

“Am not”

 

“Yes, you are” then he pouts.

 

Oh man, this cuteness overload could kill me. I’d be glad if I could die now if the last thing I can see is his face. I swear I could kiss those pink lips right now and cuddle him in his bed BUT NO WAY.

 

What’s wrong with me today? Why am I so attracted to him?

 

“Hey Lulu, I wanna ask something” as I leaned closer to him shortening the distance between us. I’m a bit surprised but some part of me is glad because he didn’t back off.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Tell me, what is love?”

 

He blinked a lot of times for disbelief of what I just asked then he started to explain it to me.

 

“Well… it’s a feeling of liking someone in which you care for that person deeply. You want to stay beside that person always and never leave his side. You want to stay together until forever, be bound to each other and sometimes, you even want to possess him. You just want that person to belong to you and only you.

 

“…”

 

“Then Luhan, can you… be mine?”

 

 

 

 

 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

 

Aaaaahhh! so happy! EXAMS: DONE, SCHOOL BREAK!!

and here's my promised update :)

HOPE U LIKE IT!

thanks for those who wished me luck!

I may update on NOVEMBER 6TH which is???????

KRIS' BIRTHDAY!!! and MY BIG BROTHER'S TOO!! YAY!! DOUBLE PARTY! ^^ :)