Damn

Be My Bride?

                “Y-your highness Wu?” the chambermaid knocked into Lu Han and Yi Fan’s shared bedroom but only to be replied by silence. Hesitant, the chambermaid turned to look at the young prince pleading to stop.

 

                Yi Fan shook his head “do everything, tell him the queen is looking for him” he said in a whisper, the chambermaid just sighed. Try as he might, he couldn’t get his angry wife answer his calls that’s why when the chambermaid arrived to hand them their clothing, he immediately pleaded her to persuade Lu Han to come out. It might work, he thought, but then there’s still silence that it made him anxious. “D-do you think he’s okay?”

 

                The chambermaid shrugged, “I have no idea young master, and I just got here”

 

                Yi Fan raised a brow “You have a point… but shouldn’t you be worried too?!”

 

                “I don’t have any idea what to be worried about, young master. Maybe his highness is just sleeping”

 

                His anxiousness worsened “Does our bedroom happen to have sleeping pills in it?”

 

                The chambermaid nodded

 

                Be still my heart, Lu Han is okay… he’s okay “W-what if he took a lot?! He locked the room on purpose so it won’t be opened by anyone! Oh my dragon gods! W-what if—“

 

                “Don’t kill me when I’m still alive”

 

                Both the chambermaid and the prince turned to the source of voice only to see a half- Lu Han with a towel wrapped around his slim waist covering the lower parts of his beautiful body. The chambermaid immediately covered her eyes.

 

                “What?” Lu Han asked confusedly

 

                Still closing her eyes, she explained “Even for an old lady like me, his highness should never expose even a bit of his body parts to anyone except his spouse. That’s the rule, remember?!”

 

                For goodness’ sake, I was raised here yet I have never heard a single thing about this rule! The royal couple must have forgotten to tell him or they just didn’t because it was unnecessary “Oh… yeah, sorry” he smiled

 

                “You must be glad we do not allow young maids here, we won’t know what would happen to the both of you” she sighed upon leaving the corridor “Both of you are born with exceptional beauty” then she’s gone

 

                The couple remained at their position looking at each other, but Yi Fan also couldn’t help looking below his wife’s face. That milky white skin was so tempting in his eyes, so soft and flawless that he wants to mark it… lots of marks. His eyes travelled down from Lu Han’s neck to his chest. Oh those delicious pink s, I want to them

 

                Being conscious, Lu Han interrupted Yi Fan’s thoughts “Y-Yi Fan…”

 

                Startled, Yi Fan immediately averted his gaze and looked at Lu Han “I-I’m sorry…”

 

                “It’s alright” Lu Han gave a weak smile then turned to enter the room but Yi Fan suddenly caught his arm and pulled him into a hug

 

                “No…I mean I’m sorry… for everything” the prince tightened his embrace “please let me explain”

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                “Kai taught me” Yi Fan deadpanned

 

                 Lu Han raised a brow

 

                “It’s true”

 

                Lu Han watched him closely “You mean to say Officer Kim of the Royal Army taught you about… t-these…”

 

                “”

 

                “Prince you mustn’t—“

 

                Lu Han’s words were cut off by Yi Fan’s lips as the prince tightened his hold around his slim waist “And he said the angrier it gets the more passionate it is in bed” Yi Fan then again ravished his wife’s mouth with increased force causing Lu Han to open up and moan under his touch. The prince then locked the door behind them and carried Lu Han to bed whilst kissing him hungrily. Lu Han, as needy as the prince,  ground his front on the prince’s obviously “You’re getting naughty but…” to Lu Han’s surprise, Yi Fan let himself go and locked the door “I’m the only one allowed  see it”

 

                “Hurry up and come” Lu Han whispered seductively. He then spread his legs a little wider teasing the prince and beckoned the latter with his point finger “help yourself… dinner is served…” As to Yi Fan’s amusement, Lu Han bit lips in a seductive manner

 

                 The said prince his lower lip and bent down the same eye level as his wife “Oh, then it’s my pleasure to eat you up. There’s no turning back now” as he carefully caressed Lu Han’s legs until the latter’s inner thigh. Without a doubt, it was a total turn on for the smaller one as a quick moan came from his mouth. “You sure are quite excited down here” Yi Fan teased as he touched the tip of Lu Han’s member “it’s getting wet” Lu Han tried to supress letting out any provocative moan as possibly as he could by biting his lower lip. Yi Fan smirked from the sight, as soon as he touched Lu Han’s twitching hole, the smaller one’s body trembled in a teasing manner.

 

                 “Ah! Sto— ah!” Lu Han couldn’t control it, Yi Fan’s finger against his hole made him shiver in agony. Arousing it is. Lu Han quickly covered his mouth but Yi Fan grabbed his hands.

                 

                  The prince Lu Han’s mouth “Let it out, baby. I said there’s no turning back”

 

                 

 

                  Then again, Lu Han couldn’t help but moan under his man’s touch as soon as Yi Fan held hi fully “A-ah..nn! Ahn.. ah.. s-stop Yi.. Yi fa~ahn… no Yi— hmpf!” his lips were immediately attacked by his husband with the same force while his being rubbed.

 

                  “Want me to stop?”

 

                   Lu Han shook his head

 

                  “But you were saying—“Lu Han attacked his man’s lips preventing the latter to speak further. He opened his lips right away when he felt Yi Fan stuck his tongue inside his mouth. Both men fought for domination but Yi Fan was the champion. He continued being a hot mess under his man’s touch, having his legs spread even wider and hips rolling in rhythm with Yi Fan’s hand. The prince’s other hand grabs his hair pulling him even further into him, both arms of Lu Han were on Yi Fan’s neck holding him tight.

 

                   The prince laid both of them, Lu Han being underneath him. He released Lu Han’s overly abused red lips and his way until Lu Han’s neck. His hand travelled from the latter’s hair down to the right where Yi Fan continuously rubbed until it’s erect. “Mm…! yh… ah..! Mnh! Ah.. Aahnn~” Yi Fan bit his neck and on it like a hungry baby. From the neck, he trailed butterfly kisses until Lu Han’s left . Like his hand, he nibbled the latter’s until it’s erect. Lu Han couldn’t imagine how much pleasurable the pain becomes coming from his beloved. Both his lips and s were strongly abused and his , oh his erect Yi Fan slowly pumps. As much pain as he receives, he definitely loves it with whole honesty. “Yi Fan~” Lu Han bit his fingers to prevent losing himself of the pleasure “m-more…”

 

                   The prince’s smirk grew wider “You like it here, princess?” he then started pumping faster and nibbled harder.

 

                   “A-ah!! Y-Yi Fan! Hah… ah!” Lu Han couldn’t contain it anymore as to Yi Fan’s comfort “lo-lower…” Lu Han tried to sound seductively looking into his man’s eyes.  “… O-oh! Please…! I-I’m… coming… faster!”

 

                   “Your wish is my command, princess” and with that, Yi Fan trailed his tongue from Lu Han’s left down to his abdomen and his pale flesh until it reddens. “Are you feeling good?”

 

                   “Ye—“Before Lu Han could respond, Yi Fan suddenly gripped his tight “Yi Fan?”

 

                   “Is it good?” Yi Fan teasingly mocked by pumping Lu Han’s already hard member so slow

 

                   “No, it’s not!” Lu Han shook his head while his eyes already teary “so please… you… down… here…” He spreads his legs wider enough for him to reveal and enough for Yi fan to see. “Please… don’t tease~”

 

                    Seeing his wife fluster made him want to more “hmm… let’s have a taste what this candy tastes like” as he probes Lu Han’s erect in front of him. He Lu Han’s pre- and encircled his tongue around the head in a teasing manner. Yi Fan likes it when Lu Han is suffering.

 

                   “Ah… hah… Ahnn~” Lu Han became a mess “Yi Fan… Yi Fan! More~ please… ah-ah”

 

                    Yi Fan immediately let Lu Han’s member go

 

                   “What?”

 

                   “I think this little guy’s neglected” he placed his middle finger on Lu Han’s throbbing and quickly inserted it

 

                   “Ah!” Lu Han closed his eyes shut

 

                   “And wet” Yi Fan continued inserting his middle finger in and out “look, my finger’s doing you” when he looked at Lu Han, his wife’s state was a real turn on. Lu Han has his legs spread open wide, his hole was twitching swallowing Yi Fan’s finger, his eyes half idled with ecstasy, his body shivered to Yi Fan’s every touch, and his hair messed in a beautiful manner, his mouth drools with lust.

 

                   Beautiful

 

                   “I could just stare at you the whole time” Yi Fan examined his masterpiece

 

                    Lu Han shook his head “No~ Yi Fan… please… let me… ”

 

                    Yi Fan smirked “How? Tell me” he pushed his finger inside

 

                    “Ahhn!”

 

                   “Tell me” he deepened his voice whilst whispering ily to Lu Han

 

                    “S- me” Lu Han closed his eyes and bit his lips preventing himself to let out another shameful moan

 

                     Yi Fan was silent but still continued pushing his fingers in and out of Lu Han’s pink puckered hole

 

                     “Yi Fan~”

 

                     “Hmm?” he blew hot air against Lu Han’s “Your hole is so tight”

 

                      Feeling ridiculed by his man’s teasing, he gathered his courage and stepped on his pride “ me off and put more fingers inside me”

 

                      Yi Fan smirked “I love you” he then gave Lu Han one final passionate kiss and proceeded to engulfing Lu Han’s whole.

 

                     “Aaahhh!!! Y-Yi Faan!! Yi Fan! Ah… ahhnn Yi Fan!” Lu Han screamed as he clutches Yi Fan’s hair. The prince kept bobbing his head up and down and without warning, pushed two more fingers inside Lu Han’s hole “Ah ow!! Ouch it hurts! T-take them out” he cried

 

                      Yi Fan ignored Lu Han’s protests and continued what he was doing until he felt Lu Han get calmer. He didn’t plan to find Lu Han’s sweet spot in the first place, he just wanted to tease the deer.

 

                      As a man full of surprises, he curled his fingers up knowing Lu Han’s prostate was there and

 

                      “AHH!!”

 

                       BINGO!

 

                      “There Yi Fan! There! More! Faster!”

 

                       Lu Han, having his sweet spot continuously hit by his man’s fingers, started feeling funny inside his stomach “Yi Fan I’m coming!” with the prince’s last push, his hole tightened . he shut his eyes tihtly as he hit his “Ahh!!! Yi Fan!! Yi Fan!”

 

                       “Yi Fan”

                       

                       *Pant*

 

                       “Yi Fan…”

 

                        *Pant*

 

                        “Yi… Fan…?”

 

                         “…”

 

 

                        *Blink*

 

 

                        Ceiling

 

 

                        *Blilnk*

 

 

                         No sign of Yi Fan

 

 

                         *Blink*

 

               

                          As soon as realization struck him, Lu Han immediately jolted up and raised the covers.

 

                          “…”

 

                          “”

 

                           “For the first time in my whole existence I had a ing wet dream and it’s about Yi Fan banging me” he sighed with a flustered face “better shower, I’m all sweaty and sticky”

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                              “Prince Yi Fan” the head chambermaid called out as soon as she saw the prince walking towards his shared bedroom with his wife “good day to you, your highness” she bowed. The head chambermaid, although old with her age, preferred to be called by her name ‘Hei Lan’ without honorifics. As the eldest servant and the longest royal servant, she had been with the royal family since birth. Her mother being the former head chambermaid and her father being the royal coachman, she gained reputation and trust from the royal family. Hei Lan had also served the role as the prince’s nurse who aided he empress in raising her son. Thus, this makes her one of the closest and trustable servant in the whole empire.

 

                              “Good day to you too, Hei Lan” the prince bowed lightly as a sign or respect and recognition “do you need something?”

 

                              Old Hei Lan chuckled making the skin in her eyes even more crinkled “Oh, dear prince, no need for formalities but you’re a good boy” she tried to reach the prince and the latter gratefully leaned down to let her pat his head “My, my… you’ve grown so big. I remember carrying you when you were still this small” she faced her palm downward and levelled it to her waist depicting Yi Fan’s height when he was still a small child “but you still have that striking charm girls will die for”

 

                              Yi Fan smiled and the sweet old lady “Thank you, Hei Lan”

 

                             “Oh!” Hei Lan widened her eyes “I almost forgot, the queen had requested for me to bring you to the meeting room now”

 

                             “Right now?”

           

                            “Yes, let us go” before the prince could reason, Hei Lan had already escorted him on the way

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                           “Your highness Wu?” the chambermaid called out from the door.

 

                           “Yes?” Lu Han replied after getting out of the bathroom, he wrapped a towel to cover his body before proceeding near the door.

 

                           “The royal couple has called forth your presence”

 

                           A déjà vu… there doesn’t happen to have a Yi Fan nearby, right? 

 

                     

                           “C-can I ask why?”

 

                           “I’m afraid I wasn’t given any information, your highness”

  

                           “Oh, it’s alright. Then what about… the p-prince”

 

                           “The prince had already been escorted to the meeting room by the head chambermaid”

 

                           “I see, then, I shall change for now”

 

                           “I will wait here to you, your highness”

 

                          “Thank you”

 

 

                          What will aunt and uncle talk to us about?

 

 

                           As soon Lu Han arrived, he was surprised to see only five people in the room. The two royal couples sat side by side in a long table. Across them sat Yi Fan in a small table with a cushion seat beside him which Lu Han assumed to be for him. Both of them sat silent as the tension created the awkwardness for the newly wed, not to mention Lu Han’s wild dream.

 

                          It’s his fault.

 

                         “We called you here for a special announcement” Krystal’s voice stirred Lu Han from his thoughts.

 

 

 

                         “You two are going to Japan”

 

 

 

 

 

**************************************************************

 

 

 

 

okay.... so... I tried? hahah I at -_- (I'm just too innocent :P) LOL I won't rate this M (he's just dreaming anyways XD)

anyway, yeah... sorry for the hiatus v_v school year just ended

ok i lied, it was 2 weeks ago and I'm just hibernating my lazy these past weeks to clear my head

-_- sigh, who'd expect school could be this mentally tiring?

gomene, it took me a while to update this but

TO ALL MY BELOVED SUBBIES PLEASE KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR CONITNUING TO SUBSCRIBE MY STORIES!!! <333

 

PS: I read your ALL comments... I just wanna apologize if I wasn't able to reply v_v