Wedding

Be My Bride?

 

Author’s POV:

               

 

                “Clear the seats everyone! Let us arrange them in order!” the wedding planner announced holding the microphone

 

                It was grand, I mean really grand. Who wouldn’t prepare a grand part for a royal couple? Yes, today is Kris and Lu Han’s wedding day.

 

                “With no further ado, let us start the ceremony” he announced “Let us go with the bride and groom’s visitors”

 

                “Distant relatives and associates of Wu Empire, the Huang Family, the Xiu Family, the Song Family…” and so did the families lined up, with the Huang family taking the first row of seats followed by the Xiu and Song family. They occupied the 1st column of seats. “And now, I will present to you the distant relatives and associates of the Xi Empire, the former name beheld by Empress Tsukino, the Zhang Family, the Chen Family, the Liu Family…” same was done as the first batch went, only they occupied the 2nd column of seats.

 

                “I will now present to you the bridegroom’s family who will be sitting on the front row” and with that, the crowd applauded and music filled the room with traditional Chinese wedding song.

 

                “Emperor Wu Shang Liu, the head of the Wu Empire!” the crowd applauded louder upon hearing the name of the emperor and seeing him leading the processional march.

 

                “Empress Wu Krystal”

 

                “Prince Wu Kevin”

 

                “And now, the bridegroom, the reigning Crown Prince Wu Yi Fan!” the drum roll started and the crowd cheered as they saw the tall and handsome figure of their beloved Prince marching along the aisle wearing his red robe.

 

                The beauty of every detail of embroidery is incomparable to the Prince’s handsome feature, adding it to his masculine gorgeousness that girls are fawning over, melting through his cold but fiery gaze. Yes, right now, the young girls who were guests on this wedding had their heart captured by this sole creature walking on the aisle and now standing on the altar waiting for the bride he’s been longing to see.

 

                Well, who wouldn’t? He never caught a glimpse of his fiancé since the time he proposed to him. Yes, they might have successfully cleared out the misunderstanding and made up but the day after that, they were never allowed to see each other until their wedding day. That’s the rule and tradition they should follow.

 

                First thing in the morning Lu Han was already dragged by his mother and sister into a Bridal Chamber where he will spend the entire day and night to avoid seeing his husband-to-be. *Too harsh* they both thought but they had to live with it, it’s only temporary. They both yearned for the time to run fast so they could see each other again.

 

                “Now, it’s time for the bride’s family who will be sitting beside the Wu family in the front row”

 

                “Emperor Tsukinosuke Yuuto, the head of the Tsukino Empire!” and again, the crowd applauded, though some were impressed to see live a foreign Emperor attending a sacred sacrament that could affect the history of the two families and the two countries.

 

                “Empress Tsukino Luna”

 

                “Princess Tsukino Yuuhime”

 

                “Please give way now for we are about to see the person we’ve all been waiting for…” the drum roll started to play again but the wedding song continued to play, it only got a bit louder. That’s when a shadow started to appear.

 

                “The former Crown Prince of Tsukino Empire, now the bride-to-be, Prince Lu Han!”

 

                It was a standing ovation scene where the crowd cheered and stood up just to see Lu Han; rose petals were thrown at Lu Han’s path as a way of welcoming him. He was stunning as everyone would describe him; some guys even misunderstood him as a girl if they hadn’t realized that Princess Yu was the only girl among the four children. No word can describe the beauty of Lu Han disregarding his red bridal dress he wore with such detail as a royalty would wear, he did not wear heavy make-up but the way his innocent face enhanced portrayed more of his purity which was essential to the sacred sacrament.

 

                Kris was speechless; he had never seen such godly beauty walking towards him, smiling. ‘Oh, that smile could melt my heart’ he thought. He was lost in thoughts never realizing the small beauty was already beside him at the altar.

 

                Everything went well and the ceremony was completed through the drinking of tea exchanged by the couple. The guests were very supportive of the newly wed couple and even nicknamed them as perfect couple, they even wished happiness of them. By the end of the ceremony, new announcements were made. Kris will be the next Emperor of his Empire while Lu Han will take the title as his Empress once the current ones in throne steps down and by the mean time, Kevin will be the new Crown Prince. Lu Han’s title as the Crown Prince will be passed down to his sister, Yu, to be the Crown Princess.

 

                “Congrats!” Kevin greeted as he pats Kris’ shoulder

 

                “Thank you and you too. I wish you good luck, dear brother” Kris smiled at him

 

                “Thank you, your highness. Then I wish you happiness”

 

                Kris nodded then Kevin bowed to excuse himself.

 

                After entertaining the guests, Lu Han then returned to his husband’s side, feeling tired and using this as an excuse to rest. But of course, Kris noticed it so he pulled his wife close to him and excused themselves while the guests were still enjoying their chat. They went to their parents to ask permission and they agreed seeing how tired their children are, so they asked Yu and Kevin to instead entertain the guests through playing some music.

 

                “Then, we better go now” Kris said

 

                “Of course, dear and please take care of Lu Han, he seems exhausted” Luna said with concern on her face

 

                “Don’t worry mother-in-law, I will” Kris reassured her

 

                “Aw! enough with the formalities. Just call me Mom, got it?”

 

                “Okay, m-mom…?”

 

                “Good. Now go and rest, call it a day”

 

                “Wait, Lu Han?” Krystal called

 

                “Yes… mom?” Lu Han responded but unsure if he should call her like that too

 

                “You are so cute! Oh, I just wanted to say you go straight to the bridal chamber okay?”

 

                “Uh, why is that so? Am I still not allowed to return to my room?”

 

                “No! It’s you wedding night and you’re just going to abandon your husband and sleep all you want in your room? Never will I allow that!” Luna exclaimed

 

                “W-wait, w-what? W-wedding night?” Lu Han blushed when he heard his mom say it

 

                “Of course! Go straight to the bridal chamber then Kris!” Krystal turned to her son

 

                “What?”

 

                “Just push Lu Han on the bed, remove his clothes, kiss him all you want and savor him. Lu Han, you just let Kris do what I told him and while you’re at it, try to remove his clothes too. When you’re all , Kris, don’t hesitate and jussdfghjklwertyuioasdfghjk!!!!!---“

 

                “Okay, that’s enough Krystal” the emperor covered his wife’s mouth to prevent her from continuing her awkward speech “You guys go now. I’ll handle her” then the couple finally left

 

                “Hey, that was uncalled for!” Krystal exclaimed as soon as she got out of the clutches of her husband

 

                “Watch you mouth dear, were still in public. Keep your dirty thoughts in you mind of you might scare the guests away”

 

                “Fine”

 

 

                Through their walk, Kris sensed some girls and guys following them, he held Lu Han closely to him. He easily lost them, thinking they were dumb to enter the palace without any sense of direction, you course they’ll get lost easily!

 

                “Stupid” Kris murmured

 

                “Did you say something?” Lu Han looked up to face Kris, he heard it since he can hear very well but Kris just shrugged it “It’s nothing”

 

                “Were we being followed?”

 

              “Don’t worry, I already lost them” Kris tightened his clutch on Lu Han’s shoulder “Are you tired? We’re almost there”

 

                “I can still manage but, thank you” he said in almost a whisper

 

                “Hm?”

 

                “We’re finally here!”

 

                Lu Han immediately opened the door and dove into the bed without even taking off his clothes and bothering to change them, Kris followed suit, but in a different way. He climbed on top of Lu Han, brushing off the bangs that covered his wife’s eyes.

 

                “You’re beautiful” he said then kissed Lu Han’s forehead

 

                Lu Han blushed madly at the statement but still managed to thank his husband for the compliment “Thank you”

 

                “Not only that, you’re also cute” now he kissed Lu Han’s lips

 

                Lu Han was surprised at first but now responding gladly to it. From pecking, it turned into passionate. Kris is now his wife’s lips and the latter gladly opened them. Kris entered Lu Han’s hot cavern and was no doubt in dominance as Lu Han let him be. They savored each others mouth while Kris’ hand slowly crept into Lu Han’s robe carefully ing them while the other rubbed the latter’s hips, not wanting to startle Lu Han. He then proceeded on Lu Han’s neck and it. His other hand finished ing the latter’s dress so he worked on his s, the other slid to Lu Han’s

 

                “K-Kris… ah!”

 

                “Hmm? Scared?”

 

                “N-no… b-but… this is… ah! Emba… rra… ssing! Hmfph” Kris once again captured his lips and kissed him deeply, Lu Han felt like he could sink anytime soon from the pleasure he’s experiencing.

 

                Kris then let go, letting his wife takes a breath

 

                “You’re tired, shall we sleep?”

 

                “Eh?” the smaller one can’t believe what he just heard from his husband

 

                “Do you want to continue this? We’re both tired and I don’t think we can go on for now”

 

                “B-but” Lu Han wanted to argue but ran out of words

 

                “Oh, is our little deer here getting naughty?” Kris teased, he expected Lu Han to be mad but he just blushed

 

                “Well, there’s nothing wrong with it since you’re already my husband, am I right?”

 

                “Haha! Alright, I understand but not right now okay, baby?” Lu Han just pouted

 

                “Don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you next time. And you’ll even love it. Prepare yourself, baby” Kris kissed his wife’s forehead then turned to laid beside him.

 

                “… Kris?”

 

                “Hm?”

 

                “Happy Birthday”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, i really wanna apologize if i took too long to update it, i'm really busy with school these past few weeks (please don't get mad) and i hope you understand T_T i just finished writing this and it's 3 a.m. already

gaaaahhhh!! i need some sleep! i don't want dark circles under my eyes >.<

but i still hope you enjoyed this chap :D