Brother

Be My Bride?

 

                Can you be mine?

 

Luhan’s POV:

               

                What?

 

                That question’s been repeating over and over inside my head. Is this real? Am I dreaming? How I wanted to slap myself right now.

                Kris then leaned closer to me, dangerously close. I could feel our lips are only inches apart and I could feel his hot breath but still I didn’t even bother to move. His eyes met mine and I could see my reflection within those gazing eyes. My heart beats faster that I might consider it to explode. I did not avert my gaze until he leaned even closer and I felt our lips touching together.

His lips were soft and gentle but full of sincerity. I know it’s wrong, he is the prince and what’s more, he has a fiancé. Instead of me, it should be her in this situation. No matter how much reality hurts, I am unable to push him away. Some part of me wanted to take advantage of this opportunity for I may never have it again but conscience still lingers in me.

Unfortunately, I chose to take advantage of this. I’ve dreamed about this for so long I didn’t expect it to come true. I wanted to tell Kris how much I love him, how much I wanted to stay like this forever, and how much I wanted him to be only min, and mine alone. I honestly don’t want him to get married; I don’t want anybody to steal him away from me. That’s what I truly felt. This is how much I love him.

 

“Mm…” I accidentally moaned out of pleasure as he gently moved his lips along with mine.

 

Seriously, how can I get so by just a kiss? It may be because it’s him? I’m just glad he didn’t seem to notice because he continued moving until I can go along with his pace. It felt so good that I’m starting to like it. I didn’t notice I was kissing him back too but he immediately pulled away for us to grab some air. We were both panting really hard and were out of breath. He cupped my face with both of his hands for me to look at him then our eyes met again.

 

Luhan… I love you

 

“… Can you be mine?” he said it.

 

Tears started to form in my eyes, can feel my eyes becoming watery. I’m so happy right now I could die.

 

“Shh, don’t cry” then he kissed my forehead. I just nodded.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll wait for your answer” he leaned over to kiss me again. Our lips almost touched when someone suddenly opened the door.

 

“Ah! Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt you make-out session. I think I’m going to excuse myself now”

 

It’s him! Of all the people who could see us, it was HIM. He’s back and now I’m doomed. Why? Why now? I already have too many problems!

 

“Kevin” Kris said.

 

Kris’ POV:

2 minutes ago

 

                I was going to kiss Luhan again when someone interrupted us. It was Kevin, my younger brother. I thought he was still in America but I didn’t expect him to come here. It’s not like I cared though, just let him do what he wants.

 

                “Hey hyung, you didn’t even welcome your own brother even though I had trouble coming here to visit you. So heartless, I guess I’m not welcomed here” he said.

 

                “Why would I do that? And visit me? This is Luhan’s room”

 

                “Aish, you know I always get lost here whenever I came home” he then turned to Luhan whose face is in bright red shade again. “Sorry Luhan hyung” then smiled at him.

 

                “Yah, why aren’t you saying sorry to me?” I hissed.

 

                “You’re not worthy of apologizing to” tch, this kid.

 

                “Be sure to KNOCK next time, okay? And welcome home” Luhan told him.

 

                “Mianhae you two and thanks Luhan hyung! I’m glad someone like you bothers to mind me unlike someone I know who’s even related to me by blood” as he rolled his eyes on me.

 

                This kid sure has guts to talk to me like that.

 

                “Why are you even here? If you don’t have any business other from pestering me then you are free to leave”

 

                “Kris, that’s enough. He’s just a kid…” Luhan interrupted me and held my wrist. I just smiled at him.

 

                “He’s 16, a year younger than us. He’s not a kid anymore” I reasoned him.

 

                “Yeah bro, listen to Luhan hyung. You’re being harsh to me” Kevin said.

 

                “Stop being a weakling”

 

                “I am not. Remember, I’m better than you at judo and taekwondo” he smiled at me with a triumphant face. Sure he is, but I’m better at tactics and sword fight than him.

 

                “And oh, I forgot to tell you something. You know, your position is really bothering me so if you don’t mind, could you be at least less intimate?” he added.

 

                I realized our position is quite awkward for someone seeing us. I’m in his bed kneeling on top of him while he’s sitting underneath me. My other hand is still cupped on a part of his face while he holds my other hand. Plus his dimly lit room added the problem. It’s almost twilight and the lights only come from either the balcony or his bedroom door which is still open because Kevin still stands in the doorway. To some up, it’s a really bad view. Just think what you wanted to think.

 

                 We immediately backed off and I almost fell on the floor. Good thing Luhan pulled me on to his bed and let me sit. I tell you his reflexes are good.

 

                “Now tell me what brings you here” I demanded.

 

                “Duh, it’s because of your oh-so-royal-wedding?  It’s a big event you know and mom wouldn’t let me miss this” he replied in an isn’t-it-obvious tone.

 

                Then everything fell back. The little moment I shared with Luhan shattered into pieces as the word “wedding” was brought up. I could see the hurtful face of Luhan as he tries to hide it.

 

 

 

HERE'S MY PROMISED UPDATE!

SORRY FOR UPDATING ONLY NOW, I JUST GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL... SO TIRING

BUT I GET TO UPDATE RIGHT?? HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR YOU <3