Chapter 9

Sleeping Beauty

 

''Hmm...what is the colour of Pororo''s beak? yellow or orange?'' you muttered as you stared at the half done cake.

''Orange..'' Kai asnwered.

''Orange?'' you questioned.

''Pororo's beak is orange in colour..'' he said and hand you the orange fondant he just rolled.

''Yea..hehe..you watch Pororo don't you?'' you nudge him.

''No..'' he deny.

''Then how can you answer my questioned that fast?'' you asked as you give him an evil grinned.

''Th..there are Pororo everywhere _________-ah..'' he said.

''Arasso~'' you said in a sing song manner, and start forming a beak.

''Hey..you still don't trust me do you??'' he said, and throw some flour on you.

''Hey!'' you whined and both of you starts to round in the kitchen.

''Kkamjong!!'' you pouted and chase him again and nearly tripped, but Kai caught you with his arms around your waist, but he release it immediately after you regain your position.

''Don't let go will you?'' you asked him and pull back his arms around you waist and hug him tightly.

''I won't..'' he said and smell your hair.

''I feel really warm now, and I can't believe I'm hugging him, the guy that I have a crush on 2 years ago...and he is the 3rd male that I have hugged besides my dad and my brother, not Luhan, but my real brother...'' you thought to yourself.

''I something bothering her?'' Kai thought.

''Kai-ah..'' you called.

''Hmm?'' he asked.

''Saranghae~'' you said and you mean it. and Kai can't help but smile as bright as he could.

''Nado saranghae..'' he said. Both of you stand there hugging for about 10 minutes, until you let go.

''You alright?'' he asked.

''Yea..I'm fine..just a little sleepy..come on..lets continue..'' you said and continue with the cake. Both of you finiah the cake around 5 in the morning, an thought that for that one hour, both of you can take a short nap, before the owner come in.

Around 8 in the morning,you heard a loud cough, and you thought that its Kai, but the cough got louder, and its sounded so fake, that make you open your eyes staring at the person before you and Kai.

''Suho..oppa..'' you said which wake Kai up.

-

''Who is that guy??'' Suho asked you.

''My boyfriend..'' you answered.

''Since when do you have a boyfriend?'' he asked.

''Erm..yesterday..'' I answered. Suho look at Kai for a second.

''He looks familiar...wait, is he Kai? the boy you always mention to me about?'' Suho said out loud, which is loud enought for Kai to hear.

''She actually talk about me..'' Kai thought.

''Shhh!!How do you know that its him??'' you covered Suho's mouth.

''Aish! What is there to 'shh' about? Come on..you showed me his picture in your phone for almost everyday..'' he said and again Kai heard it.

''She have my pictures??'' he thought.

''Oh yeah..'' you chuckled.Its true, there is this special folder in your phone with 214760631 pictures of Kai.

''I'm happy for you __________-ah, you finally get the prince you wanted...'' he said as he pinched your face.

''Ouch..'' you said as you rubbed you cheek.

''..but, I'm sure they are not going to be happy about this...'' he said.

You rolled your eyes and shook your head a little, ''Who cares..I'm not planning to tell them anyways..please oppa, don't tell them will you..''you begged.

''What if I do?'' he said.

''I'll burn down the kitchen..'' you said with an evil grinned.

''Aish..even thought I don't tell them..they will still find out one day..'' he said as he ruffled your hair.

''I don't care..and oppa..please don't Kai anything about it either..'' you said.

''Wae..he don't know about it??'' he asked and you nod.

-

''Kai-ah, this is Suho oppa, the guardian for Angle's Bakery..'' you chuckled.

''Hello..don't listen to her, I'm the owner..'' he said and Kai shook his hand.

''Anyeong..I'm Kai..'' Kai answered.

''Oh, wait..I haven't put the cake in the box yet..'' you said as you thought of the Pororo cake.

''You guys have a chat yah..'''you said and look at Suho making sure that he don't blew your cover.

''So..you are ________'s boyfriend huh?'' Suho asked and Kai nodded.

''How long have ________ been working here?'' Kai asked.

''Erm..about few months..'' Suho answered, and the situation become awkward again.

''She really love to bake right?'' Kai asked.

''Yea..its her dream,and good thing that I'm a good oppa, I decided to rent her the place for her to bake...'' he answered.

''I see..'' Kai nodded, and their conversation was interrupt when some of the workers entered as they greet Suho.

''I'm done..'' you beamed and carried a cute pink box, with the Pororo cake in it.

''Let's go..bye oppa!!'' you said and both you and Kai waved goodbye to Suho.

Both you and Kai walk down the street holding hands swinging it.

''So, where do you want to go now ___________-ah?''he asked.

''Erm..'' you thought and you realize that the both of you are still wearing the clothing since yesterday.

''Since its still early..lets go to Jjimjilbang(*public bathhouse)!!!'' you said and the both of you make your way there, and again you know that they are people observing and following the two of you.

''Aish...they don't get tired do they?'' you thought.

''Kkamjong-ah..you get in first alright..and just hand this cake to the counter and asked them to keep it for a while..'' you said.

''Arasso..where are you going?'' he asked.

''I'm just gonna make a call..'' you said, and he nodded as he give you a smile.

You took your deep breath, ''You guys can come out now..''you said out loud.