Chapter 10

Sleeping Beauty

 

''Didn't I asked you guys to stop following me??'' you asked as you glared at the 2 tall guys before you.

''You did..but,the President found out..'' Tao answered.

''So?? How much he pay you for that? I can pay you double to stop it you know..'' you said as you fold my arms.

''Really??'' said Chanyeol.

''Aniyo..I was about to..but I don't think its worth it, he might pay triple to you guys..'' you answered.

''Seriously, guys, whats the point of following me? come on, I'm an adult now, I can take care of myself..'' you said.

''We are just doing our job as your bodyguard, ________-ah..'' Chanyeol said. Yes, he call you bye your name, you don't expect the two of them to call you Miss, or you know using honorifics, beside these 2 charming guys are older than you.

''Oh, and do you know what is going to happen on Monday??'' Tao asked.

''Oh my god..why must he remind me about it!!!'' you thought.

''Yes, oppa..he told me yesterday...but I am not going!!!'' you said.

''Come on, ___________-ah, you just have to meet him thats all..its not an arran-'' you cut Chanyeol off.

''Don't you say that word! just have to meet him thats all? I don't think you guys understand my appa very well..'' you said as you shook your head a little.

''You are thinking to much _______-ah..'' they said.

''No, I'm not, I'm sure appa have planned everything, first we meet, then we get engaged, and the next day we got married..the end, come on guys, what if the 'him' is an old ahjussi with a big tummy..???'' you asked.

''I don't think it will happen, _________ah..'' said Tao.

''That is the exact sentence I told Yuri, look at her now, she got married at 17 to this digusting bald head ahjussi who is 20 years older than her..'' you said.

''Miss Kim is Miss Kim, you is you!'' they said.

''Whatever..I'm not going, can't you see that I'm happy now??'' you said, as you linked arms with the two of them.

''We know, princess..'' Chanyeol said as he ruffled my hair.

''..and please do me a favour my two handsome bodyguard..don't report anything to my appa about me and Kai..'' you said.

''Arasso..'' they nodded.

''Komawo..you guys are the best!! and since you guys have been following me for about a day or more, you guys must be tired right??So..I'm gonna let the both of you to enjoy yourself in Jjimjilbang!!, I'll pay for everything!Is that good enough??''you beamed.

''Jinjja??'' Tao asked, and you nodded.

''Wait a second, are you planning to run away from us, when we are enjoying our bath??'' Chanyeol asked.

''Tsk..how smart of him..haiz..'' you thought.

''Aniya!! even if you lost us, you can still find for me at the orphanage right? Do you think that I'll miss out Yerin's birthday??'' you asked.

''Yea..hyung..I seriously need a warm bath now..'' Tao said.

''Kkaja..oh, and next time if you 2 want to follow me, make sure you hide at a place, where I can't see the two of you..'' you said.

''Wae?? were we too obvious huh??'' Chanyeol asked as he pout.

''Yes..I can see your heads where ever I go, now that I think of it, I should hire shorter bodyguards..'' you said as you tapped your chin.

''No!!'' the both of them whined and bend their knees a little to reach your height.

You giggled looking at them, ''Haish..silly boys..''.

-

You put on the pink sauna outfit and meet Kai, ''What took you so long?''he asked.

''Wae??Miss me??'' you asked.He rubbed the back of his neck, ''a little..''he said, and blushed.

''Aigoo..'' you pinched him a lttle and the both of you went to sit on the mat, and enjoy the boiled eggs.

You also make a sauna lamb towel for Kai, ''Hehe..kyeopta!''you said, and Kai hand you the boiled egg he just peeled and, ''________-ah..why are the two guys at the corner there keep looking at our direction?''he asked.

''Hmm?''you questioned and took a bite of the egg, and turn around, looking at Chanyeol and Tao, who is obviously looking at the two of you. ''OMG!!''you thought and nearly choked,and Kai quickly hand you a cup of water.

''You alright?'' he asked.You cleared your throat and nodded.

''I don't think they are looking at us..they must be checking out other girls..just ignore them..'' you said, and motion that 2 guys to hide.

After the both of you took a warm bath, and change into a new set of clothing, the both of you walk down the street sweetly to the orphanage.

''Ommo..wait! we can't go to the orphanage first..''you said.

''Waeyo?'' he questioned.

''I finally figure out a way, for Yerin to like you!!'' you said with an evil grinned.

''How?'' he sounded unsure.

''Just follow me..'' you said.

-

After a while, ''You sure..this..will work?''he said as he look at himself for another time.

''Of course! a real life Pororo holding a Pororo cake, and a Pororo plushie..'' you said.

''I know it will be pretty hot wearing this..but just for a short while okay, I'll buy you ice cream later..'' you beamed looking at the Pororo mascot outfit Kai is wearing.

''Do you think just an ice cream is enough??'' he asked.

''Then what do you want?'' you asked.

''A..kis-'' you didn't let Kai finish his sentence as you landed your lip on his, and his eyes went O.O.

''Is that enough?'' you asked as you linked his fluffy arms, and Kai nodded his head slowly.

''She kissed me..SHE KISSED ME!!!!'' Kai thought to himself happily.