Chapter 12

Sleeping Beauty

 

The both of you sat on the swing at the playground nearby eating ice cream that you promise to buy for Kai earlier, and Kai could see that something is bothering you, so he decided to ask you some question.

''_________-ah..'' he called.

''Hmm?'' you asked as you swing a little.

''Why do you love baking so much, that you can skipped your beauty sleep??'' he asked.

''You really want to know why?'' you asked.

''Mm-hmm..'' he said.

''Okay, I'll tell you a short story then, there was this girl who have a crush on her schoolmate when they were just in first year of high school, she was shy back then and have no guts to confessed, so she decided to do something that her crush would like a girl to do..and one day, being a lucky girl, she heard that her crush and his friend talking about their ideal type of girlfriend... and her crush turns out like to eat pastries a lot and wish his ideal girl knows how to bake for him every single day..The end!'' you beamed.

''How come the story sound familiar?'' Kai asked.

You giggle, and got up from the swing, ''That's because the 'crush' is you!''you said and flick his forehead slightly, and run away from him laughing.

''M..me? which means the girl..is her..she like me since the first year..and she starts baking because of..me..'' Kai thought happily and realize that you weren't on your swing anymore.

''__________-ah!'' he called and run to your direction.

''Is it true huh? You love baking because of me??'' he asked happily.

''Aniyo..'' you said.

''Huh?but..you..just..'' Kai got a little confused.

''Yes you silly..'' you said and pinched his nose.

''Thanks to you..I found my dream..'' you said.

''Dream?''he asked.''Mm-hmm..baking is now my dream, I'll work my off, to prove to ap-, err I mean to prove that I can bake, I wish to open my own bakery in the future, and earn lots of lots of money for charity..'' you explained.The both of you walk and walk and walk around the street after dinner, and the both of you starts to yawn.

''You must be tired, let me send you home..since we have nothing to bake today..where do you live? the orphanage?'' he asked.

''Er..no,I left the orphanage long time ago, now I live with..with..er Hyewon unnie..but I don't want to go back, maybe she and Luhan oppa want some privacy, lets go to some other place to rest..'' you said as you pull Kai with you.

Ypu took out your phone and message Chanyeol

To: Chanyeol
-Oppa, is appa home?-
-

No, the President went to Tokyo earlier today-

-
-Ok then! gudnite!! :D


and Chanyeol didn't reply after that, cause he is use to recieving this type of message from you.
 

The both of you stand before a huge mansion ''Woah, daebak!!''Kai have his eyes looking at the tall gate.

''Come on..'' you nudge him and throw your bag over the gate.

''___________-ah, what are you doing??'' he asked but you already start climbing up the gate.

''Its okay, I do this all the time..'' you said and got to the opposite side, and waited for Kai.

''Wait is he gone??'' you thought.

''Kai-ah..'' you called,and seconds later, he appeared in front of you.

''You sure this is alright?we might get caught you know..'' he whispered.

''Its okay..come on..'' you pull him with you. The both of you stand before the courtyard looking at the balcony at the second floor. Kai have his head looking here and there still worried about getting caught not noticing that you are already standing on the balcony waving at him.

''How, did..how??'' he asked.You give him a smile and pointed at the rope at the side.

''Palli!!..'' you said, and he did as you told.You push the sliding door and the both of you entered a room, Kai can't really tell, what room is it, since it is dark, and so you walk to the side table and turn on a small lamp in just a second.

''Wow..you seem familiar with this place..'' he said.

''I told you that I do this all the time right?'' you beamed softly.Kai now can get a better view of the room, its a bedroom, a girl's bedroom to be exact, ''Aigoo..I'm so tired..'' you said, and pass him his bag.

''You should change..'' you told him.

''You want me to change here?'' he asked as he wiggle his eyebrows.

''Aish..The bathroom is over there..'' you pointed and he walk into the bathroom.

''What are you doing Kim Jongin? Intruding's people house, with a girl..no your girlfriend, a boy and a girl in a room..what the hell are you thinking Jongin???'' he shook off his thoughts, and change into a set of comfortable clothings, and by the time he come out, you are already sleeping on the king size bed, with a large hoodie shirt on, that cover the shorts your are wearing revealing your milky bare thigh, Kai swallow hard and shook off his dirty thoughts, and approach the bed, fixing your sleeping position and cover you with the comforter.

''She is indeed a sleeping beauty..'' Kai thought as he help you to tug the strands of hair behind your ear, and kissed your forehead. ''Good night, my princess..'' he said softly.