Chapter 2

Sleeping Beauty

''Jongin-ah, dinner!'' Kai's elder sister called for him.

''Ne!'' Kai answered and went to the dining room.

''Jongin-ah, I can drive you to school tomorrow..'' she said.

''Jinja!?'' Kai said with his eyes wide open.

''Yah! Whats with that big reaction?'' she said and smack his cheek with a spoon.

''Aish! well..I mean it had been very long since you drive me to school...'' he said still rubbing his cheek.

''You can't blame me baby bro..you know how busy I am right?'' she said.

''Yea, yea..I know..I can't blame you on that..so when are you leaving?'' Kai asked.

''Erm..tomorrow, right after fetching you to school, I need to attend meeting in Busan tomorrow, and then I will fly to Japan, then to China..and most probably coming back next month..'' she explained.

Kai nodded and continue eating his bibimpap, he can't blame his sister for being so busy, his sister did sacrifice a lot for his family, both of his parents are in Japan dealing with their company there, while his sister need to handle their company in Korea, and she usually travel here and there, and he always felt sorry for his sister, because since she is the eldest, she will need to help with the family business, and being a 25 year old lady, she never had time to go out with her friends or even date, sometimes he wish he could exchange role with her.

''I'll do the dishes..'' Kai said after his sister finish eating.

''Ok, make sure you sleep early today..'' she said before leaving the dining room.

''Wae?'' he asked.

''Because, you will need to get ready by 6.30, we are leaving around that time..'' she said.

''What?! so freaking early??I don't think the school is even open yet..'' he complained.

''So do you want me to drive you to school or not? I don't mind though, if you want to walk to school..''she said.

''Alright..'' he said. Kai agreed without further saying anything because, he really dislike walking to school, it took him 20 minutes to reach if only he run, and he never like the way the wind mess up his hair.

-The next day-

''Kim Jongin! Get your down here now..I 'm leaving in 3 minutes!'' Shinyoung yelled.

''!'' Kai heard his sister, and immediately realize that he is late.

''5,4,3,2..'' Shinyoung countdown the time and right before she could say one, she saw Kai running down the stairs, holding his blazer and grab his bag.

Kai couldn't stop glaring at her for making him rushing, ''Yah! whats with that face! Didn't I told you to sleep early yesterday night?''his sister complained as she drive.

''I did, I just forgot to on the alarm clock..'' he said and closed his eyes.

After a short ride, Kai finally reached the school, ''Here, take this..''Shinyoung said and give Kai a huge amount of pocket money.

Kai who was really sleepy immediately have his eyes wide open as he saw that amount of cash.

''Omma and appa, ask me to give you, they said that since you are a young man now, you should have more money with you, BUT! don't use it on unnecesarry things'' his sister said.

Kai beamed, ''Thanks noona, have a safe trip!''he said, as he got off from the car.

''Arasso..'' Shinyoung said and drive off.Kai sigh as he look at the school building, the sky is still dark, since it is only 6.50 in the morning, usually he will arive at 7.40, or even more even the school starts at 7.40, but he was never late.

He greet the security guard who seems like he is really surprise with Kai's early arrival.

As he walk into a hallway, he saw the canteen lights are on, and so he make his way there, and as expected, the canteen is open, he walk towards the counter.

''Morning Kai-shi, you are early today, way early..''the ahjumma teased Kai.

''Morning ahjumma, yea, my sister drop me early today..'' he said and without even telling the ahjumma what he want. The ahjumma took out a cheese breadstick to Kai. Kai flashed a smile and pay for it. He had been having that cheese breadstick for his breakfast every morning since the canteen change the supplier for the pastries about few months ago, he really love it and never get bored eating it.

He look around again and there are still no one around and he decided to walk to his class and take a short nap, before Sehun and the rest arrive. He entered the class and switch on the lights, and fans, and he immediately jump a little when he saw you at your desk sleeping with your face facing his desk.

''Oh my god! she scared me!'' Kai said softly.

'She come here this early everyday? and why is she not wearing the school uniform? her hair, why is it so messy, and why does she smell like...bread?'' he questioned as he walk to his desk.

Your face still have the huge cotton pad on, Kai couldn't stop staring at your angelic face and suddenly Sehun words when through his mind. ''Hyung, since she is yours, why don't you kiss her and make sure that she never sleep in class again..thats how the fairy tale goes right?''.

''Andwae..andwae..I can't just kiss her while she is sleeping, what if she found out, and go around telling the school I'm a byuntae?'' Kai said to himself, but he cant' stop staring at your lip, and without noticing what is he doing he level his head to yours and lean closer to your face.

Both of your face are so near that he could hear you breathing. He have his hand your jaw line, before he lean closer to kiss you, but right then, you could feel that there is something infront of you, and as you open your eyes slowly, you saw Kai with his eyes closed just 1inch before you.

''What are you doing?'' you asked.