Chapter 3

Sleeping Beauty

 

Kai was really shocked that he immediately step back and hit his desk.

''Er..er..I.I..'' Kai couldn't explained.

You giggle as you see him blushing like crazy, ''Were you trying to kiss me??hmm??''you asked.

''Ani! Please don't get me wrong..I..I wasn't..'' he said.

''Then why are you blushing like crazy?'' you .

''I'm not!'' he said.

''You are cute, Kai..'' you giggle, that sentence coming out from you actually make Kai blush more.

''Why are you here?'' you asked him trying to make him feel better.

''What do you mean why am I here?'' he asked.

''You never come to school this early, well I mean no one come to school this early...'' you said.

''She know I am Kai, and she even notice about me not coming to school early..'' Kai thought.

''Oh, my sister drop me early today...'' Kai explained and took out the cheese bread stick he bought earlier.

''Cheesebread stick!!!wait..hold on a second..wait..wait..'' you said.Kai just look at you blankly as he took a bite of the cheesebread stick.

''Do you want a bite?'' Kai asked.

''Ah..ani...did you buy this from the school canteen everyday and eat it in class??'' you asked, and he nodded.

''So, its you!'' you said.

''Huh?'' he response.

''Sorry, I mean now I know that the person who wake me up everyday right before the teacher enter the class is you! Kai!!'' you said excitingly.

''Me?'' Kai said, and you nodded.

''Because of that cheesebread stick! whenever I smell the cheesebreadstick, I get to wake up..I didn't realize that it was you though..'' you said and give him a big smile.

''Komawo, Kai!'' you said.

''Err..you are welcome?'' he said.

''Cheesebreadstick? will wake her up? she got up because of me..am I still considered as the prince for the sleeping beauty?'' Kai thought.

''So, you like that cheesebread a lot huh? why do you like it? and are there any other pastries that the school canteen sell you like huh? and which want you don't like??'' you asked.

Kai was actually really surprise about those questions, ''Erm, yeah, I like the cheesebread stick alot, I like it so much, that I can eat it the whole day, its different compare to other places that sell it, and erm..I really like the vanilla muffin and the butter crossant, so far, I like all of it, but there is one thing..''he said.

''What?'' you asked.

''The chocolate chip muffin does not have much chocolate chip in it..'' he said and laugh a little.

''Really?haiz..I shouldn't be so stingy..'' you muttered.

''Huh?'' he asked.

''Aniyo..'' you said and took your bag.

''Where are you going?'' he asked.

''Getting ready for school..'' you said and left the class.

''Getting ready for school?'' he thought.

''This is the first time, I had a real conversation with her! Asa! she call me cute?oh my god..why must she wake up when I was about to kiss her? and why is she so interested about the pastries?'' he questioned.

After 20 minutes, you enter back to the class, wearing your school uniform, with a towel on your shoulder wiping your wet shoulder length hair, which is totally different when Kai saw you earlier, when you were wearing a pair of jeans, a black shirt with some flour on it, and with a messy short ponytail.

''Hey, what are you looking at!'' you snap your fingers infront of Kai who have his eyes sticking to you.

''Sor..sorry, did you just took a shower?In school?'' he asked.

'Mm-hmm..'' you said and went back to your desk.

''Why?do you have problem with that?'' you asked.

''Er..no..but I mean why don't you prepare at home..you do have a home right?'' Kai asked.

''Of course, I do Kai! You are funny..I won't get to come to school on time if I went back to my house to get ready then come back here..so everyday I will just come to school to shower right after I finish my work..'' you explained.

''You work? the whole night?'' Kai asked and you nodded.

''That explained why is she always so sleepy..'' he thought.

''Ow..'' you winced in pain.That cotton pad on your face fell off, and Kai could see that you are having trouble to replace the cotton pad.

''I'll help you..'' he said.

''Really?Komawo!'' you said and hand him the plaster and cotton pad.

''What happen?'' he asked.

''Didn't I said I got knock by a car?'' you said.

''I know..but how?'' he asked.

''Oh, I was actually pushing a trolley and was about to cross the road, but the car who was parking at the side didn't see me, and so when he was reversing his car, he accidentally knock me down..'' you said while Kai help you placed the cotton pad on your wound.

''I'm done..'' he said.

''Thank you!'' you said, and right then Sehun enter the class.

''Woah!'' he said and took a step back.

''What!?'' both you and Kai said in chorus.

Sehun coughed a little before he said his sentence, ''Well, this is weird, Sleeping Beauty isn't sleeping, and the hottest guy in school, Kim Jongin aka Kai is early today, way to early..what time did you reached?''Sehun said and took a seat.

''Erm, around 6 something..'' he said.

''So early?'' he said.

''I didn't want to alright, my sister drop me off early today..'' Kai explained.

''Anyeong..Sehun..'' you greet.

''An..anyeong..you know me??'' Sehun asked in a surprise tone.

''Of course I know you..both of you are funny'' you said.

''cause..I thought..you never really pay attention to what is happening around you, and who are your classmates, since you know..you always sleep...'' Sehun explained, but Kai nudge him to stop.

''Ohh..I see..I see..okay then, goodnight..'' you said and then you fall asleep again in just a second.

''Is she for real? she is asleep already??'' Sehun asked as he waved his hands right before your face.

''Yea...just let her sleep, she still have 20 minutes left..'' Kai told Sehun.
 

Brrriiinnnnnggggggg~

The school ended, and again, you are the first to leave the class.

''Again? Must she really rush?'' Kai thought.