Chapter 7

Sleeping Beauty

 

''Yerin-ah..do you know what day tomorrow is??'' Kai shifted his attention to you, who just came out from the house carrying a little girl.

''My birthday!!!'' Yerin beamed.

''Oh, and I want to show you my friend..'' you told her and put her down infront of Kai.

''This is my friend..call him Kai oppa..'' you told her as she look at Kai from head to toe.

''I don't like you..'' Yerin said out loud,and Kai was taken a back a bit.

''Yah, Yerin-ah..how can you say that??'' you said looking at her, which make her pout a little.

Kai just rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.''Its okay..''he said.

''Why don't you like this oppa?'' Luhan asked Yerin as he placed his hand around your shoulder, eyeing at Kai's facial expression.

''What are you doing oppa??''you asked looking at him oddly but he only answered you with a smirked.

''I don't know..I just don't like him..'' Yerin answered innocently.

''Yerin-ah..'' you called out again, and mouthed sorry to Kai, and still Luhan haven't let go his hand.

''Oppa..I think you can let go now..what if Hyewon unnie see this? you will be dead for sure..'' you said, trying to push his hand off.

''She won't..'' Luhan chuckled.

''Who is Hyewon?'' Kai thought.

''LUHAN!!Who is that girl???'' everyone including the kids shifted their attention to a pretty looking girl standing before the gate.

''Unnie..its just me!!'' you said and walk towards her.

''Ommo, _________-ah, sorry I thought you were some other girl..'' she said still glaring at Luhan.

''Kwenchana..Luhan oppa is always like that..'' you said.

''Oh, come let me introduce you to my friend..Kai, this is Hyewon, Luhan's girlfriend, she is also a clay art teacher!!'' you said.

''Luhan's girlfriend?'' Kai questioned.

''Yup!'' you said.

''___________-ah is this handsome man here you boyfriend?'' Hyewon nudge you as she give you a smirked.You look at her and look at Kai for a second.

''Molla..'' that is your answer.

''..and you! I thought you were with some other girl..'' Hyewon said as she crossed her arm glaring at Luhan.

''Sorry, I was just trying to test Kai here..'' Luhan said to Hyewon, pouting.

''Uh-oh..was it that obvious??''Kai thought for a second because he had been glaring at Luhan the entire time, he had his hand on you.

''What are you talking about?'' you asked.

''Nothing~~'' Luhan said in a sing-song manner.

''Unnie..come here..I want you to make me a Pororo cake..I've already draw out the design..'' Yerin told you and pull you away from the other 3 young adults.

''Are you trying to say that Kai here like _________??'' Hweyon whispered to Luhan, but it wasn't soft enough from preventing Kai to hear what were they whispering about.

''Mm-hmm..'' Luhan nodded and walk off with Hyewon with the rest of the kids, to start with todays activity, making clay art.

''Sorry, kkamjong..'' you said to him, for leaving him alone and pull him with you to the tree at the backyard.

''Sorry also to what Yerin said just now..'' you said as the both of you sit under the tree.

''Kwenchana..she is just a little girl and a smart one..'' Kai said.

''Yea..look at this..cute right???'' you grinned and show him the drawing of a pororo that Yerin drew earlier.

''So..she really want a Pororo cake huh?'' Kai asked.

''Yup..'' you said and lean against the tree.

''Don't you have any questioned for me? like why are we here? who is Luhan? stuff like that??'' you asked Kai.

''Okay..so why are we here?'' he asked.

''Hmm..this is one of my favourite place, I basically spend my childhood time in here..'' you said.

''So..she is an oprhan..'' Kai thought.

''Okay..then Luhan hyung..he is your 'brother' right?'' Kai said.

''Wait..he actually thought that I am an orphan..ookay..this will be fun..'' you thought.

''Yea..you can say that, everyone here are like my brothers and sisters..'' you explained.

''...you actually rush to come here everyday..to send pastries to the kids here..?'' Kai asked.

''No..not everyday here, only on tuesday,thursday and friday, on monday and wednesday I'll send it to the old folks home...''you said as you yawn, and placed your head on Kai's shoulder.

''You should sleep too..Wake me up, at 4 okay?'' you said and closed your eyes.

''How can I sleep?'' Kai can't help but smile, staring at your angelic face, from your long eyelashes to your lips.

''No, Kim Jongin..don't you dare to do that again!''

''Oppa...look at them, aren't they sweet??'' Hyewon nudge Luhan who is helping the kids to make the clay art.

Luhan smile and nodded. ''Oppa..I want many many balloons tomorrow..''Yerin told Luhan.''Ne!''Luhan said as he pinched Yerin's nose a little.

''Unnie..look, is my bear cute??'' Chanmin, said and showed to Hweyon.

''Yup, its really cute..good job!''

''What about mine??'' Yerin beamed holding a boy and a girl clay art she make.

''They are really cute also!!'' Hweyon said.

''I want to give it to _________ unnie!'' Yerin grinned.

''Arasso..there she is behind the tree..'' Luhan pointed.

''Control yourself, Kai..'' Kai keep telling himslef that, but he can't and he was about to kiss you again, but..''Unnie..wake up..this ahjussi here wants to kiss you..''said Yerin as she shake you.

''Huh??'' you questioned rubbing your eyes.

''No..no..I wasn't..'' Kai deny it again.

''Yes..you were..'' Yerin pouted.

''Its okay..Yerin-ah, he is my boyfriend, so its okay if he wants to kiss me right?I can kiss him also..see...'' you said and kissed Kai's cheek. Kai blushed immediately.

''Eh?'' Yerin said.

''Ommo, did you make this??'' you asked Yerin about the clay art she just make.

''..she just call me as her boyfriend..'' Kai thought and couldn't stop smiling.