Chapter 6

Sleeping Beauty

 

The last bell rang for the week.
 

''Woots!!Can't wait for next Monday!'' Sehun cheered.

''Hyung..lets go..'' Sehun nudge Kai.

''Where to?'' Kai asked.

''Our usual hang out place?''Sehun said as he look at Kai oddly.

''Err no..I'll have something to do..later, tomorrow and also the day after tomorrow..'' Kai answered quickly.

''Err..why are you acting strange?'' Sehun asked.

''No..I'm not..I got to go, see you on..on Monday..'' Kai said and wave goodbye to Sehun and dash off from school.

Kai finally reached his house and he run to his room feeling super duper happy, and nervous as well.

''What should I wear? and what clothes should I pack?'' he thought and took all the nicest clothing he have.

He was about to leave his house, but, ''Wait, I shouldn't wear this, ________ will think that I spend money on this nice clothes I have..I don't buy it of course, my sister bought it for me..yea.I think I should wear somthing simple, yet comfortable..''he thought and pack some nice t-shirts.

''Where is this kid??''you thought and took out your phone to give him a call.

''Oh yeah..I don't have his phone number...'' you thought.

''I'm sorry..I'm late..'' he run to you panting.

You scanned him from head to toe, ''Looking good as usual..''you thought, but then you think of something.

''Kwenchanna..give me your phone..'' you asked and he give it to you, and you took out yours as well.

You key in your number into his phone and call your phone.''Here..my number..why is your name Kai? I thought your name is Kim Jongin?'' you asked, as you key in his name into your phone.

''Kim Jongin is my real name, and Kai is my nickname..I don't know why I have that nickname also though...'' he said trying to think as hard as he could.

''Arasso..then can I give you a nickname??'' you asked.

''Like..?'' he asked.

''Erm..haraboji??'' you teased.

''Yah, waeyo??'' he pouted.

''ah...then kkamjong then, kkamjong suits you!!'' you beamed and start calling him kkamjong several time.

Kai giggle as he look at you, ''She is cute..''Kai thought.

''Why are we doing here, are you hungry?'' he asked since the both of you are in the school canteen.

''Ani..wait here for a while..'' you told him and walk to the back of the canteen where only the canteen ahjumma are allow to be in.

''Where is she going?'' Kai thought and saw you pushing out a trolley wih trays on it and some pastries.

''Kkaja..'' you beamed.

''I..I'll push it..'' Kai said.

''Oh..okay, then give me you bag!'' you said, and take his bag and walk with him.

''Where are we going?'' he asked.

''Erm..a place..with lots of laughter..'' you said.

''Ooo..kay..'' Kai answered, and trying to think as hard as he could.

''A place with lots..of laughter?'' he questioned.

Finally the both of you reach the place you wanted to go...''There!''you pointed.

''The orphanage?'' he asked.

''Mm-hmm..come on! I'm sure they will like you!!'' you beamed and push Kai along with you.

''They?'' Kai questioned.

''Look, kids! is __________!'' a guy pointed to your direction.

''Noona!! Unnie!! _________noona..'' the children runs to you.

''Anyeong!Aigoo..look at all of you, go wash off all your hand first before I hand out the pastries..'' you said to the kids, who have paints on their face, hands..shirt, etc. ''Ne!''the children answered and run into the house.

Kai just stood at the entrance looking at the scene awkwardly, but with a smile seeing you interacting with the kids.

''Oh..mian, Luhan oppa..this is Kai, my friend..''you introduced Kai to the guy that call you earlier.

''Nice to meet you..Kai..'' Luhan said and give Kai a friendly smile.

''Ne..nice to meet you too..'' Kai said.

''Luhan, I don't think he is a korean..what is their relationship? he looks older than us..'' Kai thought.

'' Noona!!come and help me..'' you heard one of the kids calling.

''Ne..'' you yelled out.

''I'll be back in a little while yah!'' you said and walk into the house, leaving Luhan and Kai alone.

''Erm..so..where should I put this?'' Kai asked referring to the trays of pastries.

''Here..come I'll help you..'' Luhan offered and Kai nodded and place the trays on the picnic table, at the backyard.

''So, you are _________'s classmate huh?'' Luhan start a conversation.

''Yes..'' Kai answered.

''So..then, I'm older than you, you can call me hyung..'' Luhan beamed.

''Oh..hyung..'' Kai said awkwardly.

''Aish..where is she? This is getting awkward..'' Kai thought.

''So, do you own this orphanage?'' Kai asked.

''Nope, you see..I used to live here...but now since I am old enough to make a living, I moved out..but I often come back and visit my dongsaengs..and ___________'' he said and emphasize on your name.

''I see..'' Kai answered, but his expression changes when he heard Luhan mention your name.

''________-ah, looks like your prince is already here..'' Luhan thought, as he observed Kai for a little while.

''Does this means that ____________ is an orphan too?'' Kai thought.