Chapter 14

Sleeping Beauty

So so so sorry for not updating..I am working on my assignment and studying my off for my exam..T.T

 

You walk as fast as you could pulling Kai with you and walk and walk reaching a park, both of you sat on the bench and since the both of you left the mansion, not a single word come out from both of you.

You took a deep breath, and face Kai who is sitting next to you looking at you worriedly.

''You know that blonde guy..you saw just now..his name is Kris, and he is my brother..'' you said.

''Brother? You mean someone like Luhan hyung? Growing up with you in the orphanage?'' he asked.

''Ani, Kai..my real brother, you know blood related kind..and the other 2 tall guys behind him, they are my bodyguards..'' you said.

''Huh? What do you mean?bodyguards??'' he asked a bit confuse.

''I'm sorry for not telling you earlier, but now I'm gonna tell you everything..the mansion we went earlier..that is my house..I'm not a orphan which you thought I was..well maybe half-orphan, since my mom passed away after she gave birth to me..I have a dad, and a loving brother..which is Kris, my dad Moon Tak Joon, owns the 3rd largest company in the country..'' you explained.

''So...your family is actually rich?'' he ask and you nodded.

''Why did you lie to me??'' he asked.

''I didn't lie to you Jongin..I just didn't tell you...'' you corrected him.

''Oh..sorry..but you told me that you grew up in the orphanage..thats why I thought that you are an orphan..'' he said.

''My dad own that orphanage..and you see he have all this business thing going which makes him very busy and I never like staying in that huge mansion, so I'll just stay in the orphanage with the other kids and Luhan oppa was the one taking care of me most of the time..'' you explained and Kai mouthed and 'O'.

''I understand _________-ah..'' he squeeze your hand a little.

''..what was all that yelling and screaming to your brother about...'' he asked.

''Oh..thats the worst part..'' you thought.

''Usually the eldest child, especially a son will inherit the company right??'' you asked.

''Mm-hmm..like my elder sister..wae?'' he asked.

''Not in my family..you see because of a deal that my brother made with my dad..my whole life changes..'' you said.

''Waeyo?What deal?'' he asked.

''4 years ago..after my brother graduated from high school..my dad wants him to help him in the company..but my brother refuse, because that is not what he wanted, he wants to be a lawyer, and of course, my dad object, but my brother being a smart , he made a deal with my dad telling him that he will get the highest score for all the subjects he is taking in college and university to prove that he will do well in his lawyer career..I never thought appa agree, but he did and guess what? My brother won the deal, and he get to carry on his dream career..which left me..the only person left to run the company..but that is not what I want Kai-ah..'' you complained as you start tearing up.

''..and so, earlier this year, I made a deal with my dad as well, I told him that my dream is to bake..and told him that in a year, I will earn enough money to open a bakery myself and Suho oppa will help me.., and he agree, I was really happy at first because I was about this close to free myself..'' you said.

''Did something bad happen after that?'' he asked while he patted your head.

''Appa cancel the deal, and told me that I can continue my dream only if..'' you emphasize only if.

Kai look into your eyes, ''Only if I meet up with this guy and his family tomorrow for a dinner..''you said.

''Oookay...'' he nodded.

''Yah! You should be worried, don't you know that, that 'meet up' he meant could be a arrange marriage..'' you said, as you cross your arm.

''Ar..arrange marriage?'' he asked.

''Yes, it could be, you know 'business connection', my dad had always told me about expanding his business to Japan..'' you explained.

''Then, don't meet him..'' he said.

''I won't, not even if they send 10 people to get me, you will stay by my side right, Kai?'' you asked.

''I will..if you don't go, does this means that you have to forget about your dream and work in the company?'' he asked.

''I don't know, even if he want me to, I won't, I will do aegyo if I have to..'' you said.

''Aegyo?'' he asked.

''Mm-hmm..'' you nodded, and he pouted.

''Wae?'' you asked.

''You never do aegyo for me..'' he said.

''Bbuing bbuing~'' you did cutely, but shiver abit after realizing what you did.

''Hehe, kyeopta..'' he pinched your cheek and asked for your phone, and took out the battery.

''Hmm?'' you questioned.

''You don't want them to find you right?so, taking off the battery is a good thing, who knows they might have set GPS in your phone..'' he said.

''Yeah, you are right, why are you taking yours out too?'' you asked.

''So that nothing will bother us okay, we will enjoy today and tomorrow without caring about anything, I'll always be by your side arasso?'' he asked, as he ruffled your hair.

''Mm!we will bake the nicest cupcakes today and enjoy the carnival tomorrow!!'' you beamed and the both of you walk towards the street.

''I'll always be by your side __________-ah..'' Kai thought.

 

 

SMTOWN IN SINGAPORE!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR FANCAMS!!!