Chapter 40

Exoergic
That night, all the couples -except for Suho and DO- had gone to bed early. 
As Yixing and Wufan lay in bed together, Yixing picked his head up off of Wufan’s chest and looked at his boyfriend, “Do you think we’re doing the right thing?”
Wufan looked down at him, “Of course I do. When I joined this agency, I pledged my allegiance to its wellbeing. I will do everything I can to stop anyone who wants to bring it down.”
Yixing smiled dreamily, “You’re so cute when you get so passionate about something.”
Wufan smiled back at him before leaning in to press a kiss to Yixing’s forehead. 
They lay silent again, both thinking about the days to come.
 
Luhan and Sehun were also cuddling together on their bed, Luhan’s head resting on Sehun’s shoulder as he lazily drew patterns over Sehun’s clothed chest and Sehun running his fingers through Luhan’s hair. 
“Do you think our plan will work?” Luhan asked quietly. 
Sehun hummed, “Of course. Because nothing you ever do could be wrong.”
It was silent for a second, Luhan nervously twisting the edge of Sehun's shirt with his fingers, "Except for Moscow."
Sehun his side so harshly, Luhan flinched away in fear of getting hit. He now lay on his back and Sehun was hovering over him on one elbow. 
Luhan nervously looked up from where his head lay sideways on the pillow. Sehun leaned down and pressed his lips to his boyfriend's forehead. It wasn't a kiss as much as him just resting his lips on Luhan's forehead. 
Luhan sighed softly, he enjoyed Sehun's displays of affection because each expression meant something different. Sehun pulled his boyfriend into a hug, wrapping his arms around Luhan's lithe frame, his lips still attached to Luhan's face. 
Sehun hoped his message was getting across.
It wasn't your fault. 
Baekhyun plopped down onto  the bed next to Chanyeol, panting. Chanyeol sat up and flipped himself to hover over Baekhyun. He leaned down and roughly kissed his still panting boyfriend. Baekhyun swatted at Chanyeol's chest, groaning as he used the rest of his strength to push his -addicted boyfriend off. Chanyeol laughed breathlessly as he fell onto his back, "Ready for round 3, Byun?"
Baekhyun groaned again, "You meant round 8 right?! That was definitely not 2 rounds!!"
Chanyeol grinned at his lover, "Losing your endurance, old man!"
He laughed as Baekhyun tiredly punched him in the arm. Baekhyun was about to protest but relaxed when Chanyeol pulled him into his chest, Chanyeol's arms wrapped around Baekhyun's smaller frame, cuddling him into his chest.  
It was silent for a few minutes, both men enjoying each other's presence. 
"Baek, how do you feel about moving in together?"
Baekhyun's eyes flew open and he tried to stare up at Chanyeol's face but Chanyeol's arms had tightened and locked him into place so he rested his head back onto Chanyeol's collarbones. He thought about it for a minute, "I'd like that....But what do you think?"
Chanyeol's silence was all the answer Baekhyun needed. He tried to pull away to look Chanyeol in the eye but the arms around his chest tightened, keeping him in place against Chanyeol's chest. He pressed a kiss to Chanyeol's collarbones and wrapped his arms around his lover's waist. 
"Don't feel pressured into this. I'll wait for you, Chanyeol."
Chanyeol's arms tightened around Baekhyun, a small weight lifting from his shoulders at Baekhyun's words. Baekhyun smiled softly as Chanyeol pressed a kiss to the top of his head. 
"I don't know what I did to deserve you, Byun Baekhyun," Chanyeol murmured into Baekhyun's hair, "But I'm damn glad you're here."
 
Suho and DO stumbled into the hotel lobby, giggling like schoolgirls. As they made their way to the elevator, DO continued giggling as he slid his hands up the back of Suho's shirt. Suho grabbed D.O's arms, "Not here, Soo."
D.O pressed his face into the back of Suho's neck, nuzzling the smooth skin there and wrapping his arms around Suho's waist. 
Once they were in the elevator, Suho slammed D.O against the wall and kissed him senseless. D.O moaned into the kiss, bringing one leg up to wrap around one of Suho's. They made out all the way up to the 5th floor, and continued kissing and petting each other as they stumbled to their room. Both men giggling as Suho slammed D.O into Kris' door and kissed him hard on the mouth. 
When they were finally in their room, D.O flopped onto the bed. He stared up at his boyfriend, who was drunkenly taking off D.O's shoes and socks. Once D.O's pants had been removed, Suho began taking his own clothes off, tossing them into a chair and slipping into bed next to a still giggling D.O.
The couple made out for a few minutes before passing out. 
 
 
A/N: This is short and semi- late but I'm updating Baby Chronicles in a few minutes and I'll be updating this again tomorrow night. Sorry. 
 
much love muchachos <3