How the dream started ( Part Two)

Hey KyungSoo, You're Mine

Hi~ LuKaiHan here!:)

Thanks to those who commented on the first chappie!~ You guys really encouraged me!

Here's the second chapter! Enjoy!~:D

( Kyungsoo's POV)

 

I should have known. My forever childish dongsaeng, will never change. How immature... How annoying!

"Kyungsoo ah, are you done washing up?" My grandma's voice interupted my train of thoughts.

"Ne, halmeoni, I'll be out in second!" I looked at myself one more time in the mirror, and exited the bathroom.

Once I was outside, I was greeted by a bar of chocolate in my face. Rude much?

"Hyung, I'm so sorry! I promise never to do such thing again!" BaekHyun said.

I took the chocolate away to see my brother looking apologetic and I smiled a little. My brother may be the most irritating and annoying person in the world, but he does have a heart. "It's okay, just promise to never sass me again, and we won't fight anymore, arasso?"

BaekHyun smiled and embraced me. I hugged him back and smiled.

 

( No one's POV)

After the little fiasco, it was soon night time. D.O's grandparents called everyone out to their backyard. Once Kyungsoo entered the backyard, he was greeted by a wonderful sight.

Laterns of different colours were hung around the trees. There was also a large picnic mat laid out on the floor, with different kinds of delicious-looking food placed on it. The stars in the sky were shimmering in the moonlight, give the backyard a light glow.

Kyungsoo and BaekHyun entered the backyard linking arms with awed faces, and everyone smiled seeing that they were no longer fighting.

"Everyone, come sit here!" D.O's grandpa said with much excitement. Everyone quickly went to sit, and Kyungsoo wasted no time in eating the first cupcake he saw. Aigoo Kyungsoo ah, still the same old lovable food fanatic, his grandma thought, seeing the sight.

 

( Grandma's POV)

Now that everyone's here, I guess it's time. I glanced to my left and met eyes with my husband, and seeing my look he nodded.

"Everyone, can I please have your attention. I'm growing old, and soon, I have to close down my Bakery Shop. It's such a waste to just close it down, and I thought that your family can help continue the business. I know it may seem like such a waste of time, but the Bakery has been with me since I was young, and it's very special to me. I hope you can-"

"We'll continue the business!" I was interupted my a muffled voice. I looked to my right and saw Kyungsoo, mouth still stuffed with food, looking at me with round, determined eyes.

"Kyungsoo ah, it's not polite to interupt people, moreover talk with your mouth full!" My daughter scolded him.

"It's alright, I've gotten used to it anways." I replied with a smile. Ever since Kyungsoo was young, he loved my cooking. I still remember the first time he tasted my food, his eyes widened, and looked at me with a smile, saying that it was the best thing he's ever  tasted in the world. He was actually the one who inspired me to cook more, and eventually, I opened my own Bakery.

"Grandma? Helloo?" My thoughts were interupted by BaekHyun, who was waving his hand in front of my face.

"I'm so sorry, I just spaced out for a bit." I smiled apologetically.

 

( Kyungsoo's POV)

Hearing that grandma wanted us to continue her Bakery business, I quickly thought: I love food, and if we had a bakery, I would have all the food I want! But, maybe I could learn something more. Like how to cook, and maybe one day, I could become a famous chef! I would have my own restaurant, and be famous! That sounds amazing! I smiled at my thoughts, and quickly said,

"We'll continue the business!" BaekHyun looked at me with a disapproving look, and I had'nt realised that I had interupted my Grandma.

I was about to apologize when she said, "It's alright, I've gotten used to it anyways." She said with a smile.

"Eomma, appa, would'nt it be great if we continued the business? We could open it during the weekends, as I know you guys are busy with work. Also, I could learn how to cook, and BaekHyun can also help out. It'll take a lot of time and effort, but let's do it for grandma, ok?" I told my parents with much hope.

"Yea, hyungs's right. I also want to experience how it is having a business, and maybe one day, I can own a shop too! Maybe a salon or something!" BaekHyun said with excitement. I smiled, seeing that BakeHyun agreed with me for once. 

My parents thought about it for a while, and finally said, "Okay, let's do it."

My grandma smiled, and BaekHyun and I jumped around with excitement.

 

( No one's POV)

For the rest of the night, everyone ate the food, while telling each other stories about their lives. Suddenly, BaekHyun exclaimed,

"Hey look! It's a shooting star!"

Everyone looked up and indeed, there it was.

"Make a wish everyone!" Grandpa said.

Kyungsoo closed his eyes and wished, I hope that the bakery will be a success, and that there would be no obstacles along the way.

-----------

This chapter is the last part of Kyungsoo's childhood. I hope you enjoyed reading it, and I might update tomorrow!:)

Here's a cute gif of squishy soo:

 

 

He's my adorable little squishy!:)