Dancing And Feelings

Hey KyungSoo, You're Mine

( No one's POV)

It was another Monday. BaekHyun and Kyungsoo were up early, getting ready for school. Kyungsoo was in his room getting dressed, and thoughts kept spinning in his mind. Mostly about Luhan.

He recalled how Luhan left the Bakery without a word yesterday, after seeing what had happened. He felt his cheeks getting warm, but shrugged it off as he was more worried about Luhan.

The previous night, Kyungsoo couldn't sleep at all. He was worried about Luhan, since he wasn't picking up his phone or house phone. He tried sending messages to Luhan, but he still didn't reply. Soon, he fell asleep with his phone in his hands.

When he woke up, he read Luhan's text which said that he was alright. But, he wasn't convinced. He decided to meet up with Luhan during lunch.

"Hyung, let's go!" BaekHyun yelled from downstairs.

"Coming!" Kyungsoo said while slinging his bag over his shoulders.

With that, they left for school.

 

( BaekHyun's POV)

Hyung and I walked in silence. Suddenly, he asked,"Why do you hate Kai so much?"

His question startled me, but I sighed. I should probably tell him now..

"You see hyung, Kai is known as the biggest flirt in school. He always tries to make a move on a girl he has eyes on, or sometimes, even a guy."

Kyungsoo's eyes widened, and he almost choked on his saliva. "Yea, that was my reaction too when I first heard about it. You ask why I hate him? It's because of his personality. I don't like it, he thinks he can go around messing with people's hearts like that? That's so wrong. Feelings are special in someone's heart, and you can't just play with them."

Hyung nodded in agreement, and said,"So that's why you didn't want him to come near me? I don't think he likes me though, maybe he just wants to be friends." He said cluelessly. Oh, you're so innocent hyung...

A month ago....

BaekHyun was at his locker, when someone suddenly slammed his locker shut.

"Hey, what-" BaekHyun paused as he saw who it was. Kai.

"What do you want, Kai?" BaekHyun said with gritted teeth.

"Hey, no need to get so angry. I just wanted to ask you whether you were free this weekend." Kai said while smirking.

BaekHyun sighed, he had enough of this. Kai had been following him around the school ever since he laid eyes on BakeHyun, and BaekHyun hated it. He didn't like Kai at all!

"I am, but I'd rather spend it with someone else." BaekHyun replied.

"You mean that tall freak Chanyeol?" Kai said while chuckling.

That crossed the line. Nobody talks about his best friend like that.

BaekHyun shoved Kai against the lockers, and said in a low, frightening tone,"Never talk about Chanyeol like that."

And that day, Kai had stopped bothering BaekHyun.

"BaekHyun? Hellooo?" Kyungsoo said while waving his hands in front of my face. I snapped back to reality and realized we were already at the front gate.

"Bye hyung! See you later!" I said to Kyungsoo hyung as I went to my first class.

 

( Kyungsoo's POV)

I made my way to the cafeteria. Along the way, I saw someone walking towards the same direction, and realized it was Taemin.

"Hey Taemin!" He turned around, and waved back.

"So, on your way to the kitchen of doom?" Taemin asked playfully.

"You were totally wrong okay. Key isn't that bad." I said while crossing my arms.

Taemin's eyes widened. "You serious?! He's the scariest friend ever. He's worst than my mom you know."

I laughed. Key did seem like an uptight mom with his attitude, but BaekHyun has called me that before so I think I shouldn't make fun of Key.

"So, you and Kai are close?" I asked without thinking. Aish you stupid mouth! Why would you ask about Kai?!

Taemin was startled a bit. "Yeah we are. I've known him for years now. Why are you so curious about Kai and me?" He said while raising his eyebrows and playfully looking at me.

I flushed bright red. "W-what?! I was just asking since you two were together the-" Taemin stopped me by pinching my cheeks.

"Aigoo you're so cute hyung. I was just joking." I sighed in relief. 

BaekHyun's words lingered in my mind. Is Kai that bad?

"Hey Taemin. Is Kai really a big flirt? I mean, I still don't know him too well but is it true?" I asked.

Taemin sighed. Was it a bad idea?

I was about to apologise when Taemin spoke up. "That's what he is now. But, if you get to know him really well, he's different. He didn't use to be like this, and I actually think it's my fault. "Why?" I asked.

"When I first met him, he was a shy and innocent person. He was great at dancing, and we met at a Dance Camp. He actually confessed to me, but I liked someone else at that time. Now, I have no idea how he turned out this way, but I have a strong feeling that it's because of me." Taemin said sadly.

I sighed. From Taemin's words, Kai seems like someone who isn't that bad. But, he does have a bad side.

But from BaekHyun's words, Kai seems like the big bad wolf. Maybe he does have a soft side, but doesn't show it.

"Well, I don't think that's the case Taemin. Let's just hope that one day, someone can change him back to his old self." I told Taemin encouragingly.

 

( Taemin's POV)

I smiled, hearing Kyungsoo's words. "Yeah, I think someone special will be able to change him." And I think it's you.

"Well, see you soon hyung!" I said as I made my way to the dance room.

I put down my bag at the corner and took out a CD. I placed it in the player and played it.

Music filled the room as I prepared to dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQESTx0XTE 

Along with the first beat, I started to dance. I instantly felt at ease as only thoughts of dancing filled my mind. I danced with so much focus everytime I practiced this dance, as Kai and I were preparing this for a Dance Competition.

I almost had the whole routine planned out. I stopped midway through the song and rested.

My mind went back to when I had first met Kai. 

Taemin was 16 years old. He had signed up for a Dance Camp during summer, as he had big dreams of becoming a dancer.

He was at the first practice session when he met Kai. Kai seemed like a lost puppy on the outside, but when he danced, he totally changed. Him and Taemin got along pretty well, and they soon became good friends

What Taemin didn't know was that Kai actually liked him. The day Kai confessed to him, was also the day that he last saw the innocent Kim JongIn. 

At that time, Taemin had liked someone else. And it was Luhan. Taemin went to a different school, but he met Luhan at his school during an exchange program. He had grown to like Luhan, and stalked him. 

But now, his feelings have vanished. They have since the day he found out Luhan actually liked his best friend Kyungsoo. Taemin was heartbroken, and he knew how it felt when he had rejected Kai. Taemin never forgave himself for hurting Kai, and also changing him.

Taemin sighed. He wanted the old Kai back. He thought of Kyungsoo. He seemed different from anyone Kai has ever flirted with. He didn't really respond to Kai, obviously not interested. 

But he was in a way worried about Kai, Taemin figured that out when he asked whether Kai was a big flirt. Also, from the times he had stalked Luhan, Kyungsoo was always by his side and he saw how caring he was of Luhan. But it seemed like it was in a best friend's perspective.

The bell rang signalling that it was already the second period. Kai burst in the door and smiled.

"Hey Taemin hyung." He said while entering. 

"Hey Kai, let's practice." I said while turning on the stereo.

While waiting for the song to start, I looked at Kai's relection in the mirror. His gaze was strong, the gaze I always saw when he danced. It was the gaze that I first saw that day I first saw him dance. I hope you change back to the old you, Kai....

------------

I AM SO SO SORRY!! I only updated today, which is like almost 2 weeks from my last update. I was really busy, and I am still recovering from the after effects of SMTown.

I went to SMTown in Singapore last Friday, and it was the best night of my life!!! 

I was sitting way back, but who cares? I got to see the EXO babies for the first time!! They were amazing!:D
But since it rained really heavily before, many of the idols fell. And Lay was hurt pretty badly. I almost cried as the scene.:(

I really hope they're fine. And it was still a great concert nonetheless! Even though the weather fcked up at the end.

On another note, Taemin actually danced to that song in real life. If you guys managed to catch that, good for you!:D

Kai did too actually, before debut and it was exactly the same dance. They are really close.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and do comment and sub!:) Bye bye!