Lunchlady

Hey KyungSoo, You're Mine

I'm back!:) 

Sorry for the long wait. Here's the third chapter!:D

( No one's POV)

 

"Welcome to Buffalo Bakery!" Kyungsoo's cheerful voice echoed throughout the whole store.

It was 6 years since his family had continued his grandma's Bakery, and things were running smoothly. Ever since that day Kyungsoo had promised his grandma that his family will continue the business, things changed.

He had become more hardworking, planning how they will run the Bakery. BaekHyun also changed, thinking more about his future, dreaming to open up his own salon. Their parents were actually surprised, that their ever so childish and playful children had actually become more matured.

"BaekHyun ah, can you please take the customer's order?" Kyungsoo asked from the kitchen.

"Ne hyung!" BaekHyun went to the counter to take the customer's order.

"Welocome to Buffalo Bakery! May I take your order?" BaekHyun said cheerfully, showing his cute eyesmile.

The girl at the counter blushed, and stammered, "T-two r-red bean b-buns please." BaekHyun nodded and quickly prepared her order.

 

( BaekHyun's POV)

How come girls always turn red when I talk to them? It's weird though... I sometimes turn red when talking to my best friend Chanyeol.. is there something wrong with me?

I shook my thoughts out of my head and finished preparing the order. I passed the girl her order, and took her pay.

"Thank you and please come back soon." I said, and she smiled and exited the shop. I felt somthing vibrate in my pocket and took out my phone.

BaekHyun ah, come meet me at the arcade! I'm bored without you here...ppali!:D - Chanyeol

I smiled seeing the text. Chanyeol's texts are always so cute... I can just imagine his pout while typing this.

"Kyungsoo hyung, I'm leaving now. Bye!" I said to my hyung.

"Wait for Luhan to arrive first! I can't handle the shop by myself!" He said frantically.

The door suddenly opened and Luhan came in.

"He's here! I'm going now! Bye!" I said and quickly went out. "Hi and bye Lulu!" I said while passing by Luhan.

 

( Luhan's POV)

"Hi and bye Lulu!" BaekHyun said to me, and I felt my ears turn red a little. I always hated that name, and Baekhyun is the one to blame for it. When I first met him, Baekhyun was still 13 years old, a childish little angel.

Being so clueless, he said while pointing to me, "Kyungsoo hyung, is that your girlfriend?"

Kyungsoo and Luhan were making their way to Kyungsoo's house to work on their project. Luhan has never met the other's little brother, and he was actually kind of excited.

Once they entered the house, BaekHyun ran to the front door, wanting to see his brother's friend.

Upon reaching the door, BaekHyun eyes wandered over to Luhan, and he gasped.

Luhan looked so feminine and adorable, and BaekHyun found himself admiring Luhan.

Out of curiostity, he asked his brother,"Kyungsoo hyung, is that your girlfriend?"

"A-aniyo, BaekHyun ah, this is my best friend Luhan, and he's a boy." Kyungsoo said, trying to hold back his laughter.

"Yes, I'm a boy and never, ever, stare at me like that." Luhan said while glaring at BaekHyun.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. But can I call you Lulu? I like that name." BaekHyun said.

Luhan raised his eyebrows, and said firmly, "No."

But BaekHyun still calls me Lulu until today...

I decided to let it slip and made my way to the kitchen. "My dear Kyungsoo, are you there?" I said dramatically.

"Yes, I'm here idiot Luhan." He said, a little annoyed. 

"Oh come on, loosen up a bit. And rest for awhile, there are no customers now anyways." I said a little concerned. He looked exhausted, and he's been working non-stop today.

"Ok, but let me just prepare some drinks and snacks, so go sit somewhere first, arasso?" He said.

I sighed, but noded my head and went to one of the empty tables. Kyungsoo ah.. you're too kind sometimes..

I smiled, remembering all the times when he cared for me. Kyungsoo and I had been friends since young, and over the years, I kind of developed a little crush on him. I always try not to think about it, but I always end up failing. I really don't want to mess up our friendship, so I just try to ignore my feelings and just be happy that I'm his best friend.

Kyungsoo's footsteps snapped me out of my thoughts as I tried to act normal.

"Here you go, Luhan." He passed me a cup of hot chocolate.

"Thanks." I said while smiling. He always knows how to make the best hot chocolate.

 

( Kyungsoo's POV)

Luhan and I sat in comfortable silence, while sipping our drinks.

"So Luhan, anything interesting happened in school?"(A/N: Btw, Luhan is younger than d.o, so he's still in school.)

Luhan thought for a second, and suddenly his face turned annoyed. "Yeah, something happened. You know that guy Sehun, that weird one I told you about before? I caught him attempting to put something in my locker during lunch break. I caught him before he put that thing in my locker, and when he saw me, he quickly ran away!" Luhan said with wide eyes.

I thought for a little bit, and realised something. "Hey Luhan, Mybe he likes you?" I said with a smirk.

"W-what? N-no!" He said looking flustered.

"I was just joking!" I said with a chuckle.

Luhan's face turned more red, and I ended up laughing even more.

"Haha, you should have seen your face! It was hilarious!" I said in between my laughter.

Luhan's face turned annoyed and he crossed his arms and turned his back towards me.

After calming down, Luhan turned back towards me and said, "Apologise."

"I'm sorry my dear Lulu."

After my laughing fit, Luhan suddenly told me, "Oh yah, there's an available spot for a baker in the cafeteria at school, maybe you should sign up? The bakery's only open during weekends, so you can still apply. It'll be good, as you can earn extra money and be a better cook, so why not?" Luhan said with his adorable smile, trying to encourage me.

"But that means, I'll become a lunchlady?!" I said with wide, mortified eyes.

"Technically, yes, since all the staff there are ladies, but still, it'll be fun. I'll also be at the cafeteria during lunch everyday to support you!" Luhan said excitedly.

Maybe I should consider this opportunity, there's nothing wrong about it right? I'll just be helping in the kitchen, it's not like I'll be seen by students except Luhan, so I'll take it!

"I'll sign up." I told Luhan.

"Yay! I knew you would so I got this form for you." He said. Was he planning this?

I took the form and filled up everything. Luhan and I spent the whole afternoon chatting, and being our crazy selfs.

I hope I made the right choice...

----------------

A long chappie for you guys! Hope you enjoyed it!:D

Ps. You guys realise something about Luhan? Hint: When he talks to D.O.

I'll say the answer in the next chappie!:D

Kyahhh, his smile is so adorable!:P