Jealous Luhan

Hey KyungSoo, You're Mine

( No one's POV)

On the same day at night....

After witnessing the whole thing between Kai and Kyungsoo, Luhan couldn't take in the sight and felt his blood boil.

He made his way out of the Bakery without a word.

He loved Kyungsoo, and seeing him that close to Kai pushed his limits. He hated Kai tremendously, and now he had another reason to hate him.

Once Luhan reached his house, he locked himself in his room and laid on his bed.

He was having a terrible headache, replaying the scene over and over in his head. He could'nt take it anymore, and decided that he needed to forget about everything for today. Kai, Kyungsoo and his undying love for him.

Luhan decided to go to the place where he always went to when he was having a bad day.

He wore a gray sweater over his top and took his guitar.

He made his way to the bus stop. When the bus arrived, he quickly entered and took a seat at the back. The bus was almost empty since it was late, and only one person besides Luhan was in the bus.

Luhan absent-mindedly stared out the window, and tried not to think about what had happened earlier. He remembered how close Kai and Kyungsoo were, and how his heart broke into a million pieces at the sight.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he had missed his stop.

Realizing that, Luhan sighed and decided to just ride the bus until it came back to his house. He took out his guitar and started playing his favourite song.

你就别再犹豫了好吗

就紧拉住我的心脏
爱像一道很刺眼的光芒
凌厉的月光 把眼睛关上

如果不是我 是别的男人
如果这是喜剧里面的一句话
笑淡了就罢
我会和你的爱交换伤痕

Baby don’t cry, tonight
当黑夜再㳄亮起来
Baby don’t cry, tonight
就当做没发生过一样

你永远都不会化身像泡沫一样
难道你不知道吗
So baby don’t cry, cry
我的爱守护你不放开

Luhan closed his eyes, totally forgetting about everything around him. The only thing that mattered to him right now was that he had to stay strong.

"Wow." A sudden whisper snapped Luhan back to reality. He opened his eyes, and saw someone seated 2 seats away from him staring at him.

The person realized he got caught listening and cleared his throat. "Um.. sorry I didn't mean to comment, but your singing was great!" 

Luhan blushed, totally embarrassed as he had'nt remembered that he was'nt alone. "Thanks." He replied. 

The person suddenly stood up and sat beside Luhan. "Hi! I'm Onew." He said while shaking Luhan's hand.

"Luhan." Luhan said while smiling. "So Luhan, you must like someone, don't you?" Onew suddenly asked.

 

( Luhan's POV)

"So Luhan, you must like someone, don't you?" Onew suddenly asked me. His question caught me off guard.

"N-ne? I-" 

"I saw how you looked while you sang that song. Even though I could'nt understand a thing, I felt your emotions. They were a mix of happiness, hurt and longing. You long for someone, but at the same time you're getting hurt. I know how it feels though, I used to like this girl, but she liked someone else. What I did'nt know was that while I was deeply in love with her, someone else was longing for me, and now, I'm happily in a relationship with her." Onew said, interrupting me.

I took some time to absorb everything he just said, and I actually felt better. "What if I still want to fight for the one I love though?" I asked him.

"Well, you can still fight for the person. But, you will get hurt." Onew said with a sad smile.

Onew and I chatted for a long time, and I found myself having a new friend. He had lots of experience, and after spending time with him, I found more hope that I could still fight for Kyungsoo. Although, the thought about someone else liking me kept lingering in my mind. Is there someone? I don't think so....

I shrugged it off and continued to chat with Onew. I found myself feeling better by the minute, laughing at Onew's clumsiness and jokes.

The bus soon arrived at my stop and I bid goodbye to Onew.

"Thanks for keeping me company and making me feel better. I really appreciate it." I said to him while smiling.

"No problem. I'm glad to have met you. And we should hang out some time though. And good luck with your relationship with that special someone!" Onew said while waving.

"Ne!" I said as I made my way out of the bus.

I entered my room, feeling much better and checked my phone.

5 missed calls - Kyungie

6 messages - Kyungie

I chuckled, appreciating how Kyungsoo hyung had been worrying about me.

I sent him a message reassuring him that I'm fine and decided to talk to him about it next time.

I am not giving up on you hyung....

-----------

Sorry this chappie's a little short... But it's basically only about Luhan.

Do comment and check out my new fic!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/312891/my-job-as-oh-sehun-s-babysitter-romance-you-exo-sehun

Thanks!:D

And I included Dubu Onew~