The Bacon and Eggs Couple

Hey KyungSoo, You're Mine

Hihi!:D

Sorry for not updating yesterday....( I kind of fell asleep lols)

Oh yeah, and for the last chapter, the answer to the question is that Luhan lets D.O call him Lulu.

Here's the fourth chapter! Enjoy!:)

( BaekHyun's POV)

On the same day....

"Hi and bye Lulu!" I said to Luhan, as I passed by him. Hmm.. did his ears just turn red?

I smirked as I left the shop. I've always loved to tease Luhan. I know how much he hates that name, but I actually have a reason for calling him that. When I was young, I had a pet rabbit that I loved very deeply.

"Eomma, I'm going out to play now!" BaekHyun said as he left the house.

"Ok, but be careful!" His mom said from the kitchen. "Ne!"

BaekHyun was heading towards the park, to meet his best friend ChanYeol.

Along the way, something white and puffy attracted BaekHyun's attention.

"Omo! What is that?" BaekHyun said as he stopped in his tracks. Curiosity got the better of him as he slowly walked towards the thing that was hiding in the bushes.

"Aww, it's a rabbit!" BaekHyun said as he met eyes with the lovable creature. "I should keep it!" BaekHyun said as he carefully carried it and went home. "Since you're cute, I'll call you Lulu!" BaekHyun said while heading home.

I smiled, remembering that memory. Wait... now that I think about it, I forgot about ChanYeol that day! No wonder he was so sulky at school...

I shook my head at my forgetfulness and quickly headed to the arcade.

 

( ChanYeol's POV)

"I'm so boreddd....." I said out loud. People passing by gave me weird looks.

I know, I may be tall but they don't have to judge me! Where is BaekHyun anyway?

I suddenly felt hands covering my eyes. "Who do you think this is?" A voice suddenly said.

Long, soft fingers and that beautiful voice... "BaekHyun!" I turned around and saw none other than my best friend BaekHyun.

"Hey Channie, sorry to keep you waiting." He said apologetically. "It's ok Baekkie, I've gotten used to it."

"Hey, what is that supposed to mean?" He said, insulted. "Nothing." I said while smiling sheepishly.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him towards one of the games.

"Let's play!" I said excitedly.

 

( No one's POV)

BaekHyun and Chanyeol spent the whole afternoon playing non-stop. After 3 hours, they decided to head out for an early dinner.

"Where shall we go to, my dear Baekkie?" Chanyeol said dramatically. "Hmm.. how about we go to the Exo Cafe?" BaekHyun said.

"Ok then. To the Exo Cafe!" BaekHyun laughed at his best friend's childishness.

"Welcome to Exo Cafe!" A loud, deep voice was heard once they entered th Cafe.

"Hey Kris!" Chanyeol said when he saw the store owner, Kris Wu.

The Wus were really rich, and their only son, Kris was the owner of this famous Cafe. Kris had only 5 staffs, which were his best friends, Lay, Tao, Chen, Xiumin and Suho.

"Hey Chanyeol! I see you brought your boyfriend along." Kris smirked.

"W-what! This is my best friend, the one I always come with!" Chanyeol said, embarrassed.

"I was just joking! Hey BaekHyun!" Kris waved to the now red BaekHyun.

 

( Chanyeol's POV)

I can't believe Kris just said that.. I told him to never speak of it..

"What do you guys want to order?" Lay's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, I'll have a Chocolate special please. What about you Baek?" I asked BaekHyun.

"I'll have the ChocoMint Shake please." BaekHyun said while smiling. That cute smile...

"So channie, anything new?" BaekHyun asked.

"Nothing much. You know that school project the teacher told us about last week? The partners list came out already." I said.

"Oh, are we together?" BaekHyun asked in anticipation.

"We are, but this time, the teacher put us together with another pair." I said, a little disappointed. "Who?"

"Kai and Sehun." I said. BaekHyun's mouth opened in shock.

"Hey close your mouth, flies may go in." Wait.. whose voice is that?

I turned around to see Kai, with his pal Sehun, right behind him.

 

( Kai's POV)

"Hey Sehun, do you think the Cafe would be packed?" 

"I don't think so. Let's go in." He said. Entering the Cafe, I saw very few people, and a certain pair caught my eye.

BaekHyun and Chanyeol? This should be fun....

"Kai and Sehun." Was the first thing I heard upon reaching the table. I looked ahead and saw BaekHyun hanging his mouth open.

"Hey close your mouth, flies may go in." I said while smirking. "Hey, mind if we sit here?" I asked BaekHyun, staring directly into his eyes.

"Sure why not?" He said normally, but I could sense the annoyance in his voice.

"Hyung, maybe we should leave them alone." Sehun whispered in my ear. "BaekHyun said we could right? So why not?" I whispered back. Sehun sighed, but agreed anyways.

"So, what made you sit here Kai?" Chanyeol said while glaring at me.

"Hey, I just wanted to talk alright? Besides, the four of us are in the same group for that project, so we have to get along, don't we? I said while raising my eyebrows.

"Hey BaekHyun, I heard that your older brother's signing up to be a luchlady, am I right?" Sehun said.

"What?! I did'nt know about this. How do you anyway?" BaekHyun asked Sehun.

"Let's just say Sehun is a great stalker." I said. Are you seriously blushing Sehun?

 

A few hours before....

 

( Sehun's POV)

Hey, is that Luhan? Maybe I should follow him...

I carefully followed Luhan, hiding behind trees and walls along the way. I may seem weird right now, but it's not my fault that I'm in love with Luhan! He's the most gorgeous human being I've ever seen!

Buffalo Bakery? Weird name...

I saw Luhan enetering the shop so I quickly enetered the shop and hid behind one of the tables. I watched as this person came back with a tray of food. Who is he? He's kinda cute...

"So Luhan, anything interesting happend in school today?" He asked.

Luhan thought for a second, and I almost wanted to squeal. HIs nose was scrunched up, making him look super adorable!

"Yea, something happened. You know that guy Sehun, that weird one I told you about before? I caught him attempting to put something in my locker during lunch break. I caught him before he put that thing in my locker, and when he saw me, he quickly ran away!" Luhan said with wide eyes.

I felt my cheeks turning crimson, and I wanted the floor to swallow me up right there and then. Aish! Stupid Sehun!

As the time passed, I found out that the person Luhan was talking to was D.O, also BaekHyun's brother.

Also, he was signing up to be a lunchlady, which is weird....

I carefully slipped out of my hiding place and exited the shop. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Hey Sehunnie, meet me at the mall! - Kai

I quickly made my way to the mall.

 

Back to the present..

 

( No one's POV)

"How can Kyungsoo hyung not tell me?" BaekHyun said in disbelief.

"Well, I did hear your phone ringing but I decided not to tell you since we were playing.." Chanyeol said while rubbing the back of his neck. "Chanyeol!" "I'm sorry!"

"Hey calm down!" Kai said.

"So, now that we know a secret, we won't tell anyone." Sehun said.

"But, you have to let me meet your brother BaekHyun ah." Kai said, smirking. Sehun said that guy was cute...

Sehun frowned at Kai's suggestion. You don't have to blackmail them Kai...

 

( BaekHyun's POV)

Let Kai meet D.O hyung? But, I don't want him to bother my hyung like he did to me.. But I don't have a choice..

"Fine." I said regretfully. Chanyeol looked at me worriedly, and I mouthed 'no choice'.

"Oh, and one more thing, don't tell your hyung about this deal, arrasso?" Kai said.

I nodded my head.

Don't worry hyung, Chanyeol, Luhan and me will look out for you!

----------

That's it! Hope you guys enjoyed!:D

Ps. If you're confused, Kai, Sehun, BaekHyun and Chanyeol are the same age, which means they are classmates.

Luhan is one year older, but is still in school.

Kris, Xiumin and Chen are all not in school, while Tao and Lay are Luhan's classmates. And Kyungsoo already graduated.

Thanks for reading and do comment!:)

 I find this sooo adorable! HUNHAN, BAEKYEOL AND KAISOO spotted!