A New Beginning

Hey KyungSoo, You're Mine

Hello!:D Here's the fifth chappie~

( No one's POV)

"Hyuungg~ Ireona!" BaekHyun said as he tried to wake D.O up. It was Monday, which also meant that it was Kyungsoo's first day at his job.

Being the sleepyhead that he was, Kyungsoo was still in his dreamland.

"Hyung! Ppali! We're gonna be late!" BaekHyun shouted while hitting Kyungsoo continuously with a pillow.

"Argh... Ok fine I'm awake!" Kyungsoo said as he finally woke up. "Hurry up and get dressed hyung! I'll wait for you downstairs!" BaekHyun said as he exited the older's bedroom. 

 

( Kyungsoo's POV)

Aish... I totally forgot about my job... I dragged my body of my bed and quickly went to wash up. Upon entering the bathroom, I saw that someone had already put my clothes there neatly, folded into a pile. I smiled, seeing BaekHyun's thoughtfulness. I took of each layer of my clothing( A/N: Take some time to imagine this....) and went in the shower.

Hmm... I wonder how it'll be like at my job... Lots of thoughts ran through my head. Am I really that nervous? 

I finished showering and quickly put on my clothes.(A/N: Again, take some time to imagine this...hehe)

I took my bagpack and quickly went downstairs.

Once I was downstairs, I was greeted by a loud, excited voice. "Good morning Kyungsoo ah!" Luhan said.

"Luhan, what are you doing here?" I asked him, confused.

"So you don't want me here then? Fine, I'll leave." Luhan said, acting angry.

"You know that's not what I meant, my dear Lulu." I said, showing him my cute smile.

"Yeah, I know. I wanted to go to school with you, since you may have forgotten the way." He said.

"Oh, ok shall we go then?" I said to him. "Hey, have you forgotten about me?" BaekHyun asked while approaching us.

"Oh, sorry Baek. Let's go then!" Luhan said.

 

After awhile....

 

"We're here!" Luhan said. I looked to the front and saw a big, luxurious-looking school. At the gate, the words 'ExoPlanet High' were beautifully carved in gold. I could'nt stop my mouth from hanging open as we walked into the school. In the middle of the courtyard, a beautiful fountain was placed. Wow.... How long have I been gone? That renovation was seriously no joke!

"It's alot different, huh hyung?" BaekHyun said when he saw my awe-struck face.

"Yea, it's like I've been gone for ten years!" I said. We were walking towards the office, when suddenly, a loud scream was heard.

"THEY'RE HERE!" "OMG!!" "HE'S SO HOT!!"

What the heck is up with the screaming? As if BaekHyun heard my thought, he said, "It's the popular duo." He said, face showing no emotion. Popular duo?

A large group of girls formed at the front doors, and even if you were at the other side of the school, you would still be able to hear all the screaming. "It's so noisy, let's get out of here!" Luhan said.

"It's impossible! The way to the other hallway is blocked by all those girls!" BaekHyun said. 

"Hey guys!" A loud, deep voice was heard. I turned around and saw BaekHyun's best friend, Chanyeol.

"Yeol! It's good that you're here! Help us get to class, I'm sure your freakishly long body can push through the crowd!" Luhan said.

"Hey! I'm not long! Anyways, Baek, we do have to get out of here. Kai's-"

"I know Yeol." BaekHyun said, cutting him off.

"Who's Kai?" I asked curiously. Luhan's face turned worried. 

 

( Luhan's POV)

"Who's Kai?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked. I guess I better tell him now..

"He's one member of the popular duo. He's a cocky, flirty bastard who knows nothing other that flirting and-"

"Hey, it's not nice to talk about someone that way." I was suddenly interupted by a familiar voice. Make that TOO familiar.

I turned around, expecting to see Kai, but instead, I saw someone else. Wait... this guy looks familiar..

"Oh. You're Sehun right?" I asked him.

 

( Sehun's POV)

Entering the school, as usual, there was a big group of screaming girls waiting for us at the hallway. I actually don't get why I'm popular, since Kai is always the one going around flirting with girls. Wait, cut that, guys too.

Scanning the crowd, I spotted a familiar light brown head. 

I walked towards that person, and the first thing I heard was, "He's a cocky, flirty bastard who knows nothing other that flirting and-"

I immediately knew Luhan was talking about Kai, so I mustered up my courage and told Luhan, "Hey, it's not nice to talk about someone that way."

Luhan turned around and met my eyes. I felt my cheeks turn pink as I was actually talking to Luhan, my long time crush.

"Oh. You're Sehun right?" He asked. I nodded my head, and suddenly noticed the person behind him. Wait... isn't that Kyungsoo?

Before I could say anything, the bell suddenly rang and Luhan quickly disappeared into the crowd with Kyungsoo.

 

( BaekHyun's POV)

Phew! That was close...

I had almost thought Kai would see my hyung. Thanks to the bell, Luhan had managed to drag Kyungsoo hyung away and Chanyeol and I quickly headed to class.

"BaekHyun, do you think Sehun saw Kyungsoo hyung?" Chanyeol asked me once we were in class.

"I think so. But don't worry, at least Kai didn't." I told him reassuringly.

More and more students came in the class.  Lastly, Sehun and Kai entered the classroom.

I met eyes with Kai, and he smirked. What a bastard...

He slowly approached my table, with Sehun trailing behind him. What is he doing?

"Hey BaekHyun, can't wait to meet your brother." He said with a wink and went to sit down.

Sehun opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it. What's his problem?

Chanyeol saw my worried look and patted my back, reassuring me that it'll be fine.

I hope so too...

 

( Luhan's POV)

Good thing the bell rang in time...

I quickly brought Kyungsoo the school's office to meet the teacher in charge of the cafeteria staff.

"Hey Luhan, won't you be late for class? You go first, I can meet the teacher myself." Kyungsoo told me, concerned.

"No, Kyungsoo ah, I'll stay with you. I already got permission from my teacher anyways, so no need to be concerned." I told him with a smile.

"Thanks Luhan." He said.

"Is Do Kyungsoo here?" A teacher asked from the counter. "Ne." The said male replied, stood up and went to the counter.

"Here's your uniform, and your schedule. You'll start today, starting now so quickly get to work." The teacher said.

"Kamsahamnida." Kyungsoo bowed.

Kyungsoo and I exited the office. "So, I'll see you at lunch then?" He said to me.

"I guess so. Good luck my Kyungie! Fighting!" I happily exclaimed.

"Thanks Lulu!" Kyungsoo said. We parted ways and I quickly went to class.

Good luck Kyungie....

--------------

That's it. Hope you guys enjoyed! Happy Halloween!:P