Kai The Flirt

Hey KyungSoo, You're Mine

Sorry for not updating for so long guys.. Here's the 7th chapter!:D

( No one's POV)

The week passed by in a blur and soon, it was Saturday. Kyungsoo and Luhan were handling the Bakery, while BaekHyun was out with Chanyeol.

"Thanks for helping out today, Luhan. I think BaekHyun loves Chanyeol too much that they go out so often now." Kyungsoo said with a smirk.

"No problem hyung. And I think you're right, those two are really inseperable." Luhan said with a chuckle.

The bell at the door tinkled, signalling that someone had just come in the store. 

"Welcome to Buffalo Bake-", Kyungsoo froze, seeing someone unexpected. Luhan came out of the kitchen, seeing Kyungsoo in his state of shock.

"Kyungsoo hyung, what's-" Luhan looked to the front and his eyes darkened. Kai and Sehun.

 

( Kai's POV)

That new guy is really cute.... but he looks too young to be a lunchlady.. Should I pay him a visit?

Thoughts of Kyungsoo kept swirling in my head. I took out my phone to text Sehun.

Wanna go to the Bakery? Maybe Luhan's there. - Kai

At the mention of Luhan's name, Sehun replied in no time.

Sure! Be there in ten mintutes. - Sehun

I smirked at the thought of having Kyungsoo fall for me. I've always been a player, I admit it myself but, it was'nt always like that.

Kai was still 14 years old. He was a brilliant student, scoring As for every test. He never believed in love, until he met Taemin.

They met at a Dance Camp, and Kai found himself falling for Taemin. It was the way Taemin smiled, and danced so passionately that made Kai's heart flutter.

Taemin though, liked someone else but Kai never knew who it was. All he knew was that he had to get over it and move on.

That's when Kai somehow thought that he should date more. But, he ended up being a reckless idiot who became a player.

I shook my  thoughts away and waited for Sehun to arrive at the gate. 

"Hey hyung!" Sehun said while skipping towards me. "You know, even if you did'nt like Luhan, I could easily guess that you're gay." I said while holding back my laughter.

"Shut up." Sehun said while pouting. I ruffled his hair, and we made our way to the Bakery.

"Sehunnie, you lead the way, since you know where it is." I said.

He blushed, remembering how he had stalked Luhan.

We soon reached the Bakery. I opened the door and was greeted by a familiar voice.

"Welcome to Buffalo Bake-", Kyungsoo paused, seeing me and Sehun. I smirked, seeing how cute he looked.

Luhan soon came out and he glared at me. What's his problem?

Sehun on the other hand, was smiling like an idiot. He's the one with a problem....

 

( No one's POV)

Silence hung in the air as the four people stared at each other. Kyungsoo at Kai, Kai at Kyungsoo, Luhan at Kai, and Sehun at Luhan.

Kyungsoo snapped out of his daze and cleared his throat. "Umm.. Hi. W-what would you guys want?" He stuttered.

"One Lu- I mean one chocolate muffin please." Sehun said while blushing. Pabo Sehun! How can you order Luhan?!

"I'll get it." Luhan said while approaching the display of pastries. Kai and Sehun took a seat near the window. Kai took some time to look at the whole Bakery. Wow... this place is really cozy... feels like I'm at my grandma's place. Kai smiled, remembering his favourite grandma.

Luhan approached their table to give Sehun his muffin. Sehun was almost drooling, not at the sight of the muffin, but at Luhan.

"Anything else?" Luhan asked while staring at Kai in the eyes. His gaze was strong, but Kai did'nt flinch one bit.

"I'll have coffee please." Kai said while smiling widely. Luhan cringed, and went back to the counter.

Kyungsoo realized that they were running out of supplies. "Hey Luhan, could you go buy more supplies?" he asked Luhan.

 

( Luhan's POV)

"Hey Luhan, could you go buy more supplies?" Kyungsoo hyung asked me. I hesitated, since Kai was here, but I agreed, not wanting to disappoint my hyung.

"Sure, just be careful alright?" I told him with concern. He looked confused, but nodded his head. 

I was about to exit when Sehun blurted out, "Where are you going?" Why must he know?

"To the mart to buy supplies." I said. Sehun thought for a bit, and shyly asked, "Can I accompany you? You might need help." He said while blushing. I had a soft spot for cute people, but I was still unsure as Kai and Kyungsoo hyung would be alone.

"Luhan, just bring Sehun along, you might need some help carrying the bags of flour." Kyungsoo said while approaching me. I sighed, but nodded my head. Did Sehun just pump his fist?

Sehun and I left for the mart. I hope nothing goes wrong....

 

( Kyungsoo's POV)

I went back to the counter and took Kai's order. My mind flashed back to that day, when I met him and I found myself blushing.

Aish! Why did we have to meet like that? I shook my thoughts away and approached Kai.

"Um.. here's your order. Enjoy." I placed his coffee on the table and was about to leave when I felt his hand grab my wrist.

My eyes widened and I felt my heartbeat increase from the skinship. "Why don't you join me?" Kai said.

I turned around and said, "But there may be customers and I have to-"

"It's only me here now. And besides, you could get al little rest." Kai said, cutting me off.

I hesistated but agreed anyways.

 

( Kai's POV)

Kyungsoo and I sat in silence. I decided to break the tension and said,"You have a nice Bakery."

He looked up and said, "Oh thanks." Is he that boring? Maybe he's just shy...

"Hey, loosen up. I don't bite." I said while smiling. He seemed to have loosened up and smiled. I was speechless for a second, seeing such a beautiful sight. As we talked, I found out that he had a really interesting dream, which was to become a chef.

I found that we had a thing in common. We both had dreams, and we were willing to work hard. For once, I actually felt different around someone. I would usually think about seducing someone, but now, I only feel like chatting and getting to know him.

After a while, Kyungsoo said that he should start cleaning the Bakery, and I offered to help.

As we were mopping the floor, he slipped and I quickly caught him before he landed on the floor.

His eyes widened at the closeness and I found my bad side returning again. I was about to lean in when the the door burst open. "Hyung, we're ba-" Chanyeol froze seeing Kyungsoo and me. Sehun, Luhan and BaekHyun's jaws dropped.

BaekHyun snapped out of it and quickly grabbed Kyungsoo away from me. "Get your hands away from him." He said while bringing him to the kitchen. Luhan left the Bakery and Chanyeol quickly went to the kitchen as well.

Sehun approached me and asked,"What was that about hyung?"

I myself was shocked. I did'nt do anything wrong, I just saved Kyungsoo. I kept my mouth shut and Sehun and I went home.

--------------

Hope you guys enjoyed it and do comment! I would really appreciate it. Do follow me on tumblr @kawaiidesoo

Ps: Sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors.

I'm in love with his smile~:D