How the dream started ( Part One)

Hey KyungSoo, You're Mine

Hi~ LuKaiHan here!

Thank you so much for the big response to my new fic!

You make me a happy author!

Here's te first chapter and I hope you enjoy!:)

( No one's POV)

 

"Kyungsoo ah, ppali!"

"Ne, eomma!"

Kyungsoo was still 15 years old at that time. It was summer break, and he was visiting his grandparents with his family.

He loved his grandparents alot, and he hasn't seen them for so long, so he was really excited for the trip.

"What took you so long hyung?" BaekHyun said with an irritated voice.(A/N: Yea, they're brothers!:D)

"Sorry, Miss Sassypants, but I had to make sure I brought all my gifts for halmeoni and hal-abeoji." Kyungsoo said with an amused smirk.

"Hey, I am not sassy!"

"Are to!"

"Am not!"

"Hey you big babies! Quieten down!" Their eomma said with an annoyed voice.

"Hmph!" Both of them said at the same time.

 

( BaekHyun's POV)

Hyung is seriously so irritating. Why does he always take so long? It's not like the gifts will just magically disappear.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. The journey is awfully long, and there's nothing interesting to do anyways.

Before I fully closed my eyes, something caught my attention. Hyung's sleeping.. hmm.. it's time for revenge!

I took out a marker I brought, and carefully scooted over to Kyungsoo hyung, careful not to wake him up.

I tried my best to stiffle my laughter as I drew a moustache on his face. He stirred a little and I froze, but soon relaxed as he did'nt wake up.

I smiled victoriously at my artwork and went back to sleep.

 

( Kyungsoo's POV)

I can't believe BaekHyun. I'm his hyung, so why does he talk to me with so much disrespect? He's always sassing me.. so annoying..

I shook my head, not wanting to get angry over my dongsaeng again. Ever since we were young, I always felt as though he was older than me, even though in reality, I was. I loved him alot, but sometimes, he's just an annoying little brat.

I soon found myself dozing off, as I spent so much time last night preparing everything for the trip.

Cupcakes... cookies.... marshmallows....

I smiled in my sleep, having the most wonderful dream about food. Suddenly, I felt a cold substance on my face, but ignored it as I didn't want my wonderful dream to be interrupted. I fell asleep even more, my head landing on the window.

----------------

"We've arrived!"

The sound of my mom's voice and the halting of the car woke me up. I groggily rubbed my eyes, letting them adjust to the brightness.

I looked out the window, and saw my grandparent's home. I smiled, as I missed seeing this small but wonderful home that belonged to them. I turned to BaekHyun, and he quickly avoided my eyes. Weird....

I got out of the car, and took out all my bags and ran straight to the house. I was too eager to see my grandparents that I ignored my mum's voice saying that I should help her. But, BaekHyun was acting strange.. After bickering, he would usually ignore me, but just now, he was smiling way too brightly at me and told me to go first and he'll help eomma. Maybe he's finally turning into a nice dongsaeng.. good for him.

I smiled at the thought and suddenly, the front door opened. 

"Oh! Kyungsoo ah! I missed you so much-you have facial hair now?" My grandma asked.

"Huh? no I don't." I said, confused.

"Yes you do, it's right there," she said pointing to my face.

I crossed my eyes to look down at where she was pointing, and there it was:

A horribly drawn moustache.

Then it hit me: Only someone so childish would do this, which also explains his weird behaviour.

"BaekHyun!!"

---------

I know it's a little short, but the next update will be longer!:) And this chapter is basically about D.O's childhood,

and how he decided to become a famous cook( Next chapter!:D)

I will be updating tomorrow, and there might be a double update:D

And here's a cute gif of BaekHyun and Kyungsoo (plus a little of suho:D):

 

BaekHyun wae you so cute and y at the same!!>.<

And D.O so aD.Orable!:)