Streets of Myeongdong

My Fairytale Fantasy

" Jieun ah! What brings you here? " Dongwoo asked. Everyone was shock to know that both Dongwoo and Jieun knew each other especially Woohyun.

 

" You two know each other?" Woohyun interrupted them. They both look at him and nodded. " Yup! Jieun was a childhood friend of mine. Im like a big brother to her. Whenever her mum was away at work i'll be there to help her." Dongwoo smiled.

 

" And I cant believe you still recognise me oppa. Guess I havent change since then  " she pouted and Dongwoo pinched her cheeks. " How can I not? And believe me you change alright. More cuter?"

 

Jieun blushed and smile. " So what are you doing here? " Dongwoo asked not dropping the question. Jieun fiddled with her fingers before she began " T-they found me oppa." 

 

"WHAT?! How did they find you?" Dongwoo asked. Jieun just shrugged not knowing what happened. " Your not leaving this house till they are gone ara? And besides this kids and hyung will take care of you so dont worry nae? " he gave her an assuring smile. Jieun look around at everyone and they all smiled back. " T-thank you" she mumbled but still audible words. 

 

.

.

Everyone was doing there business while Jieun were awkwardly sitting in the room that they lend her. At first she declined but everyone forced her too so she gave in in the end. She looked around the room which was quite messy. Its was both Sunggyu and Woohyun's room. Now both of them had to sleep outside but they didnt mind since its only for awhile. There was a knock at the door and she opened the door " OH Woohyun o-oppa"

 

"Can I come in?" he asked. She simple nodded and opened the door so Woohyun could go in. 

 

" So hows the place?" he asked her as he sat on the floor. " Its good. Thanks for letting me stay here Woohyun oppa. I'll repay you once i get the money too." She laughed awkwardly. " Its cool! you dont have too" Woohyun patted her head and she smiled widely.

 

Cute. 

 

Woohyun grabbed her hand and pulled her up. " What are you d-doing?" she asked shock at his sudden actions. " To buy you clothes of course. You cant just wear that for the whole time your staying here. It'll be an eyesore anyway" she smirked and kepts quiet letting Woohyun pull her.

 

" HYUNG! IM GOING OUT FOR AWHILE!" He shouted and left the dorm with Jieun. 

.

.

" Now time to work! " Woohyun dragged jieun to many places along the streets of Myeongdong. She just went with the flow and followed him letting him pick her clothes for her. " How about this kind of pajamas? Its cute! " Woohyun asked as he took a panda pajamas with a hoodie. " Thats cute but i'll look weird if I wore that at home" she pouted. 

 

" Take this then!" he decided to buy it and paid for it. 

 

They both shopped around the streets of Myeongdong for an hour or two. Slowly piling up the bags that the both of them had to carry. They both had fun even Woohyun did. They would sometimes crack jokes and Woohyun would sometimes . 

 

"Here you go young man!" the ajumma handed Woohyun a plastic bag with two shirts inside. " You two look good together. Young couples" The ajumma smiled at them makiing Woohyun and Jieun blushed and shout out " Aniya we arent a couple " at the same time. The ajumma laughed and apologised. " But still you both look good together."

 

Jieun ate her ice cream while waiting for a taxi to come. Woohyun hailed a taxi and soon they were on their way back to the dorm. The ride was silent but not awkward. Woohyun then felt a heavy weight on his shoulder. He turned to his side and saw Jieun asleep. He adjusted her position to make her more comfortable and smiled.

 

They both arrived at the dorm but Woohyun decided not to wake her up. He carried her bridal style and took the bags with him and walked up to the dorm. The door opened and everyone was asleep since the next day there would be school because its Monday. Little did Woohyun know that sunggyu was half asleep. Actually he was pretending to sleep. Woohyun carried her to her room and placed her down gentlely on the bed. He took off her shoes and placed it beside the bed and covered her with a blanket. He smiled to himself and went to take a shower before hitting the bed.

___________________________________________________________

A/N :

Subscribe people and hey there new subscribers :) 

thanks for subbing and please continue to show your love by commenting XD

anyway did you all watch MAMA? 

That was the best MAMA ever! EXO AND BAP WAS THERE and they both won awkwards~

Gosh! They all look so hot! I almost did looking at Baekhyun and Zelo and Daehyun and

everyone of them XD Kill me now!