How one guy can cheer me up (part 2)

My Fairytale Fantasy

Previous Chapter:

" Smile Jieun ah! Get well soon okay? Jiwoo will be very sad if you dont get well" the teddy bear's arm started to move and hug her. She immediately hugged the bear and a smile formed on her face.


" Jiwoo? Why Jiwoo? " she asked while resting her head on top of the bear's head. "Because if you put Jieun and Woohyun together it would make Jiwoo and its a cute name right?" Woohyun winked at Jieun and sit down beside her. Her cheeks started to turn a slight shade of pink "t-tsk.. its not cute at all" she tried to act cool about it but instead she sounded pathetic.

 

"Hey its cute! Then what would you name the bear then? hmm?" he said raising his brow at her as she thought of a name. " Im not good at names oppa.. So i guess i'll just stick to Jiwoo for awhile" she shrugged.

 

Nice save Jieun! But Jiwoo is a really cute name

 
 
 
She facepalmed herself mentally as she took a glance of Woohyun. " Thanks oppa" she smiled at him. "Im sorry if i was being thoughtless and i shouldnt have--" before she could continue, Woohyun placed his index finger on her lips. " Its not your fault so dont blame yourself okay? As long as your safe thats good enough for me" he hugged her.
 
 
 
" AH! which reminds me Ms Lee said we can still perform on that day but we're gonna sing instead of dancing" he snapped his finger. "so we have to decide a song by tomorrow" she nodded obediently.
 
 
 
" What song shall we sing then?" she started to think of songs that fits the both of them. "Your song of course" her jaws dropped open and so did her eyes. 
 
 
 
Did I just hear it right? My song?
 
 
"Yup your song of course" Woohyun grinned. "No! Not my song please! Anything but that... i-im not confident" she immediately shook her head continuously. 
 
 
 
" But the rule says your suppose to compose a song if your not dancing so we'll use your song. Its a great song Jieun ah dont worry too much" He pinched her cheeks and stood up. Jieun let out a defeated sigh and nodded " Okay.. Can you take my guitar and the score sheet for me please oppa? " she said as she tried to adjust her sitting position. Woohyun gave her a smile  before disappearing in the hallway and came back with a guitar and a sheet of paper.
 
 
 
She started strumming and sang along. Woohyun hummed to the tune and started to get the hang of it and sang along
" Someday someday~" they both sang together in perfect harmony. It feels like two voice but one angel singing. If you know what I mean. 
 
 
 
" That was great! You did well" Woohyun grinned as Jieun did her ending strum. " R-really? I never sang in front of people before oppa.. Im scared and im not that confident with my voice" she looked down as if mumbling to herself. She felt a tap on her shoulders " Its okay.. You'll do great this time and im sure of it" he smiled . " Lets do this a few more time and we're done for the day" she nodded obediently and started to play the guitar but stopped.
 
 
 
" Whats wrong?" woohyun looked at her worriedly. " Its nothing just that," she looked down before continuing " Can you play the piano oppa? It'll be great if you can"  Woohyun thought about it and nods. " I used to play it once but im a little rusty at it. I'll try"  he stood up and walked to a piano covered with a red cloth and some visible dust. It was a piano that the Infinite member didn't touch for almost a year since they were busy with school and being a trainee. They used to play this everyday before they were trainee but now, it was left to collect dust. Woohyun sat down and placed the score sheet in front of him and started to play the piano.
 
 
 
Jieun closed her eyes and hummed along enjoying the music. She started to strum her guitar and sang together with Woohyun in sync. A clap was heard from the corner and revealed the maknae's face. " WOAH DAEBAK HYUNG! I thought you said you hated playing the piano. Finally your back on it." Sungjong said as he continued clapping and sat beside his noona. Woohyun looked down remembering the past. He gave of an aura that made him different from how he was a few minutes ago. " o-oh im sorry hyung" Sungjong said realising what had just came out from his mouth.
 
 
 
She stood up and limped her way to Woohyun's side and pat his shoulders " Cheer up oppa.. Even though I dont know what happened I know things will be in the future. Now smile oppa" she said and started messing up his hair. Woohyun let out a sigh and faked a smile at Jieun. He pulled her to his side and hugged her, resting his head on her shoulders as memories from the past were flowing in his mind like a river. 
 

A/N

AYOOOO! IM BACK EVERYONE! :D

hehe sorry for the late update but its finally here~ 

thought i could add a little drama to the story ;) Comment me what you think and those who have not subscribe

subscribe now~

- Eunmi

[ Hotness overload *^* ]

 

 

Guys please vote! :D 

Its a new story that I might be making and I

have not idea which group to write so please vote