In the dark

My Fairytale Fantasy

"Ah! Im tired" Jieun threw herself flat on the floor. They both have been practicing for hours now and have not taken a break since they started. " Rest for now. We'll continue in awhile." Woohyun said heading outside to get them both drinks. 

 

Ah! Why does it have to be dancing? Im totally weak at this.

 

Woohyun came back with orange juice in one hand and water in the other. "Orange juice for me please." Jieun said catching the bottle he threw at her. He took a seat beside her and fan himself using his shirt revealing his abs. Jieun stared at his abs while Woohyun kept fanning himself not knowing anything. "Oh yeah and we should practice again tomorrow is that okay?"

 

"Yah are you--" Woohyun took a glance at Jieun and he let out a smirk. " Like what you see?" He then pulled up his shirt to reveal more. " huh? oh umm... y-yah!" Jieun covered her eyes. " Wear your shirt !!" she screamed and sprayed water at Woohyun " That wasn't what your action told me earlier" Woohyun pinned her on the floor with his strong pair of arms leaving Jieun nowhere to escape. Her cheeks turned bright red and she looked away. " y-you stink o-oppa" Jieun pretended to fan herself because of the smell. " No i dont.. dont lie.. oh wait " Woohyun smelled himself but he only smell sweat and nothing else.

 

" Liar.. " Woohyun pouted and sat up. " M-mianhae i-i'll go to the bathroom for awhile oppa" Jieun ran to the bathroom and fan herself. It wasnt because of the smell but because she hasnt been this close to Woohyun or any boy before and her heart was beating crazily. 

 

What's wrong with me?! Please calm down

 

She took a few deep breathes and washed her face before returning to Woohyun to practice again. 

 

I wonder what's wrong with her. I was only playing.

 

" Lets continue now oppa" Jieun said once she went inside the practice room. Woohyun nodded and played the song and they both started practicing again. 

.

.

" Good work Jieun! But you need a little more work on that. Thats enough for today nae?" Woohyun handed her a towel and she took it wiping her sweat away while she nodded listening to Woohyun's advice. " I'll work harder next time I promise" she smile widely and took her bag. " Kaja we'll be late for dinner and the others might be waiting for us."

 

 

" Aniya dont worry about them" Woohyun grab her hand and took her outside " we'll eat outside today.. Like a date." he grin as he pull her to the bus stop. "Are y-you sure its o-okay?" Jieun asked worriedly. " Of course its fine. Dont worry too much. Just relax arasso?" she let out a sigh and nodded obediently. " The bus is here! " Jieun boarded the bus with Woohyun following behind her.

 

 
He took out his phone and plug in his earphones and handed one side of it to Jieun so she could listen too. " You should get familiarized with the song. It helps too you know " she nodded and looked outside slowly she fell asleep.
 
 
 
 
" Look! The Namsan Tower! Have you been there before?" Woohyun pointed to the tower that was standing outside the bus as they passed by it and turned his head a little to look at Jieun. His eyes soften when he realize that Jieun was the cause of the heavy weight on his shoulder. She has slept on Woohyun's shoulder with her bangs covering her face. Woohyun smiled to himself as he used his fingers to move some of her hair away so that it didn't cover her face. " Your really beautiful" Woohyun mumbled to himself causing Jieun to stir abit. "Rest well Jieun ah! I'll always be here beside you" he smiles and look outside while he wrap on of his arms around her shoulder.
 
.
.
.
 
" What should we have for dinner?" Jieun ask now feeling more energetic than earlier. Woohyun shrugged and looked around. " how about sushi?" He suggested as he looked around and his eyes landed on a sushi place. "Sure! I love Sushi! " she grinned excitedly and held Woohyun's hand and dragged him inside. 
 
 
 
"Aigooo this girl" he chuckled to himself.
.
.
.
 
 
The practice room was dark until someone switch on the lights. " Ah! Now time to practice some more!" Jieun put down her hoodie and did some stretching before turning on the music to start dancing. It was already 2am in the morning and she has not slept since she arrived home with Woohyun. She made sure that everyone was asleep before she sneakily left the house. 
 
 
 
 
"AAAAHHH!!" Jieun screamed as she fell on the floor. "Ahahahah! It h-hurts!" She started to tear up holding her ankle and gripped on it tight trying to ease the pain but it didn't work. Jieun tripped over herself due to her tiredness and she couldn't kept herself awake even though she tried too.
 

Finally I've update after like

136739204 days xD haha kidding 

its been a long time everyone :)

I missed updating and ill try to update more often ^^

blame stupid school for not letting me update ;--;

please keep on supporting me even ttthough I'll be

be slow in update ><

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT 

 

-Eunmi